“Caught” Masturbating

My wife and I have been married for over 40 years. We have always enjoyed a very active and satisfying sex life. We’ve tried many different things over the years. As my job takes me on the road often, we have both developed a significant reliance on masturbation when I’m away. It has become a huge part of our sex lives. While phone sex and Skype sessions are exciting, the real fun starts when we are home together.

I’ve always loved watching my wife please herself. Over the years she has acquired quite a collection of sex toys. Glass dildos, vibrators, clit ticklers — and now a Lovense Lush. It’s a remote-controlled device like an egg that can be inserted into the vagina.

One of our favorite activities involves “catching” each other masturbating to the stories on MarriageHeat. One of us will be sitting at the computer getting aroused by a sexy story. Then the other will sneak up and catch them in the act of self-pleasure. That’s when the real fun begins! We found ourselves in such a situation recently.

I had just returned from a two-week road trip. Both Mona and I were extremely horny after being apart for so long. After dinner that night we both showered and Mona told me she would be heading to the den for a little “reading.” I knew exactly what she meant! I stayed in the bedroom and got out my laptop. Immediately, I went to the MarriageHeat site and began reading some recent stories.

I didn’t take long for me to start getting aroused. As I read, I knew Mona was doing the same thing downstairs. My cock began to swell as I read about another couple who also enjoyed masturbation. I removed my shorts and got more comfortable. I started stroking my throbbing penis as I continued reading the story. After about 20 minutes, I decided to head downstairs and see what my sexy wife was up to.

Mona had left the door to the den open a crack, in case I peeked in to check on her. After her shower, she had put on some of her finest lingerie. All I could tell was that she wore her silky black robe and six-inch black heels. But the robe hid a pair of black thong panties.

As I stood peeping in the doorway, I could see she was gazing at the computer screen. Her right hand was inside her panties, playing with her now extremely wet pussy. Her left hand was massaging her breasts and pulling on her rock hard nipples. My cock was now fully hard and leaking precum.

While I watched her, I stroked my cock. Ocassionally, I would lick my hand to make sure I had enough natural lube. My wife and I love tasting the juices of each other, but we also love our own. I was sampling my precum while I continued stroking.

My sexy wife kept on intently masturbating. Then, it was time.

I entered the room, asking her what she was doing. Mona looked up at my erect cock and said, “Looks like the same thing you are doing.” She swiveled in her chair so that I could see her. She was sitting there, legs spread, robe open, with her hand buried in her panties.

She looked up at me and said, “Jerk off for me!”

I always love it when she talks dirty. I began some serious stroking.

She watched intently for a while. Then she removed her panties to show me her pussy. Her fingers went back to work immediately. She began to flick her erect clit with one hand as she slid two fingers of the other into her vagina.

We were both in such a high state of arousal that neither of us would last long. I could hear her breathing quicken and knew she was close to the edge.

“Cum. Cum for me!” I told her.

I’m so close! Will you shoot your load for me?”

Within minutes, Mona’s legs began to tighten as she finger fucked herself at a furious pace. I watched my hot wife bring herself to a massive climax! Then I couldn’t hold back any longer. My cock erupted, shooting massive ropes of semen everywhere. Fortunately, she had the forethought to have a towel on the floor!

As we both came down from our respective highs, she smiled at me. Then she beckoned me to step forward so she could lick the remaining drops of cum off my spent cock. I kissed her so I could get one more salty taste.

When we finish a mutual masturbation session, I will usually bring her off one more time by going down on her. So I crawled between her thighs. Before I could take my first lick of her tasty, wet pussy, she looked down and smiled.

“Thanks for catching me — AGAIN,” was all she had to say.

It’s great to have a hot, sexy wife who loves masturbation as much as I do!

1. hornyGG says:

What horny fun! Ben and I love to watch each other masturbate. Watching him stroke his hard cock is such a huge turn on for me. Might have to play " catch me" here soon. Thank you for posting and stay horny!

• ILoveSex says:

HornyGG, I hope Ben does catch you playing with yourself, and I hope you write about it here. I also hope you write some more about your new at home nudist lifestyle. 👍👍

2. Loves2bthelover says:

Wow… this is such a hot story. My wife and I will play this game too. I always find it incredibly erotic “catching” her getting off and while she is in a state of high arousal. It helps me know what she likes when I look back at her browser history to see what she was fantasizing about us doing. If you don’t mind me asking… what masturbation stories were you finding that hit the spot for you and your wife?

• BradMona13 says:

Mona always seems to enjoy the mutual masturbation stories, especially when the wife encourages her husband to cum. She also loves the "Edibily Flexible" story where the wife watched the husband trying to suck his own cock. While I am nowhere near flexible to do that, we both enjoy sharing my cum when we can. After sucking my cock she will sometime have me kiss her deeply so she can share some of my load with me. Occasionally after I cum in her pussy I will go down on her. The combination of taste and aroma is very exciting for me. Often when I'm traveling and we are apart, just the thought of licking some of my cum from her freshly fucked pussy will lead me into a prolonged masturbation session.

3. Old Lover says:

In the mood or not even thinking about sex, the joy of knowing or seeing or ‘catching’ one’s spouse in the throes of sexual pleasuring is so delightful. There is no shame (God’s perfect created intent for a sacred marriage between a man and a woman) in enjoying nakedness or ecstasy!

4. SamtheMan says:

I've been out of town on business so I got behind on reading the stories. The last several stories have brought to my attention again how blessed some of you men are if you have a wife that enjoys giving oral and will masturbate for you. My wife is so compassionate, unselfish and hospitable for so many others yet when it comes to our sexual relationship it is the opposite. She doesn't deny me in my requests however in 33 yrs she has given me 2 blowjobs without me requesting. I know this isn't her favorite thing to do so out of respect for her I don't push her to give me oral. And, when she does give me a blowjob (she doesn't like this word) I can see it on her face that it is out of obligation and she isn't enjoying it. She has masturbated for me 3 times in 33 yrs at my request and I enjoy watching her body but she doesn't view this as something to please me and it's not something that turns her on so she doesn't think of voluntarily pleasing me. Over the past 5 yrs she has become more adventurous which is out of her character and I admit I didn't think she would go there. I'm blessed to have a godly woman who is unselfish to others out of the bedroom and from the sound of the stories and replies you are blessed if you have a wife who voluntarily or enjoys giving oral or understands masturbation is a turn on for her husband. She just doesn't feel the need or understand how to reciprocate.

• CrazyHappyLoved says:

Does she know how much you would appreciate it? Maybe if she knew what it would mean to you if she could learn to love "kissing Dickie" (or whatever euphemism makes her feel comfortable), it would turn her on to do so? Especially now that she's getting a little more adventurous.

5. Tulsa says:

So HOT!
    My wife and I have caught each other masturbating, but seldom anything set up. Just those things that happen, when I come home early from a business trip, or she walks into the room when I think she's gone.
    It's never failed to be a great turn on and lead to some great lovemaking!

6. Ben G. says:

Sounds fun. But I must say Gina has caught me jacking off many times over the years. So, don't think it would be much of a surprise to her or me. But, it still sounds like fun!

• BradMona13 says:

Same here, Ben. Mona and I have walked in on each other masturbating so many times over the years that it really is no "surprise". Some of the fun is in finding out what the other is masturbating to. LOL

7. Johny123 says:

I find far better than being “caught” masturbating is when I’m in the mood and she isn’t and she helps me masturbate by stroking my body and letting me play with her naked body.