Keeping Each Other Warm on a Freezing Day (L)

Recently it was a very cold windy day. Neither of us wanted to get out in the weather. We decided to make the most of being at home together. First, we watched some movies and snuggled for a while. Then I said, “Let’s go upstairs and play some ping pong.”

We laughed as we played the first game. He beat me by a couple of points. So the second game I decided to take a little unfair advantage. I took my sweater off and played the second game in my black bra. He was a bit distracted, so I made several points. Then I took my bra off (and I have rather large breasts). He was having a hard time keeping his eyes on the ball. A few points later, I took my pants off and finished the game in my panties. I was having so much fun teasing him that I let him win the game!

After the game, we ran downstairs and turned on the fireplace. We sat on the couch and kissed and hugged for a while. Then I laid on the ottoman and spread my legs wide so he could see my glistening wet pussy. He got on his knees and began to lick me so tenderly all the way from back to front. As I was relaxing into it, he thrust his tongue deep in my throbbing pussy. He teased me and blew on my clit and started licking me ever so lightly. OOOOOO! It was driving me wild!

I had to have more. He started thrusting his tongue deeper and then did soft circles on my clit until I screamed as I came. Before I could come down, he continued. I came again, this time a little bigger than the first. Then he started thrusting his fingers deep inside me. I was in ecstasy!

I was begging for him to thrust deeper and hold his finger there. My pussy spasmed and squeezed his hand. The more he thrust, the wetter I got. His hand was soaked as I just kept cumming over and over. Every time, I was screaming “FUCK!!” Then my sexy man got on top of me, lined his cock up, and forcefully thrust his big rod inside me. We both let out a gasp as he slammed his balls against my pussy and rocked up and down. Every thrust hit my G-spot.

We both were so into the moment we forgot about anything else in the world. Time stood still as he made love to me and thrust over and over and over. I orgasmed again and then he erupted into me. I felt his strong contractions as his cum pumped into me. It felt so good I was whimpering.

He pulled out and continued to finger me. Then I had another orgasm. They just kept cumming! He continued until I collapsed in relaxation and pure bliss. Nothing is better than sex with the wonderful man God gave me. Mmmmm, nothing better. Definitely my favorite pastime!

1. LoveMyWife56 says:

You DO tell it well! I lost count of your orgasms. I always look forward to your stories and immediately get excited when I see the story is by Southernheat. Keep up the fun and good writing! Another 5+ stars for you!

2. Txblonde says:

Very nice! My favorite days are the lazy Sunday mornings when my husband and I can’t seem to get out of bed. Play, cuddle, nap and repeat. Only our actual hunger for food forces us to pause our hunger for each other….until later. Thanks for the post!

3. ClimaXX says:

I think that to have a wife that is multi-orgasmic is a very special gift to a husband from a Loving Father I know that I am so blessed to have "one of those" sleeping with me in my bed. One day, I will tell the story of 37 – 54 – 80!

4. snagd says:

Oh I can imagine the sensations that must have gone through your body. My wife often tells me similar thing, but you’ve put it well in words. Cumming so many times must be great and sure the exhaustion afterwards was well worth it. Happpy sexing !

5. Southernheat says:

Climaxx you’ve definitely peaked my interest for that story!
    Yes my husband finds great pleasure in watching and hearing me cum! I am blessed. Usually I could just keep going until he’s tired but that night I was so intense I finally grabbed his hand and breathlessly said I’m done it was sooo good! We both laughed because I’m always willing to just go on and on.

• JAM777 says:

Very erotic and beautiful story!! Definitely a turn on to imagine playing games naked with my future wife, whoever that will be…!
      Thank you for sharing this!

Also, so a woman gets tired from orgasming?

6. Southernheat says:

Jam777: No, we don’t usually feel tired or exhausted at least not like guys are. Women are complicated; not every encounter and orgasm are the same. Any orgasm is great but many different levels. There’s the External clitoral orgasm, the internal and G-spot orgasm the combinations of the two and they also vary in intensity. If they are very deep and intense and if maybe we were stressed and just totally relaxed in the enjoyment of the moment we can be ready to cuddle and sleep. That’s why it’s so much better to wait and have that one lifetime partner you learn each other’s likes and dislikes, perfecting and fine-tuning your skills so it just gets better. We've been married for almost 32 years.

• JAM777 says:

Interesting, confusing but interesting!

And good point about the last part, to have partner and one partner alone.