Best Layover Ever (L)

This post contains strong language (L).

My wife and I both travel extensively for our jobs, and for the most part, we enjoy it. However, last Fall was very busy, and we both had a hectic schedule. There’s no telling how many miles we flew between us! One week in October, while I was meeting with clients in Atlanta, my wife was headed to Chicago. Our month had been so full that we hadn’t seen each other in six days straight! We were really missing each other and were looking forward to our reunion, but that wouldn’t be for another two days when we were both scheduled to fly home. For now, we would have to wait until the work was done.

While in Atlanta, I called her before her flight. Exasperated, she announced that her flight had been rerouted and she wouldn’t be flying straight to Chicago. I tried to ease her stress, and then we hung up the phone.

That night was unusual in that I wasn’t having dinner with clients, so I decided to go out to a nice little Italian place around the corner from my hotel. I walked in and was seated by the hostess right next to the window.

“Breann would love this place,” I thought as I watched the people stroll by. My wife loves Italian, especially when the place makes you feel like you’re really in Italy, and this place did. I sat sipping my wine and thinking of her.

The couple seated at the table just to the left of me were gazing into each other’s eyes and holding hands, fingers clasped. I tried not to stare, but I couldn’t help but notice how eager they were to get the check. They were burning with passion for each other, and seeing their love made me miss my wife so much.

As my mind wandered to thoughts of our passionate reunion, my fantasy was interrupted suddenly by someone sitting down across the table from me. I looked up and saw the most gorgeous woman I’d ever seen sitting there. It was Breann!

“What are you doing here?!” I exclaimed.

“Well, it just so happens that my layover is in Atlanta. And… well… I tracked your phone and found you. Surprised?”

(I love the trust we’ve built.)

“I’m so shocked! And happy! I’m thrilled, actually! Oh my gosh. I can’t believe you pulled this off!”

We ordered a light dinner, and as soon as we paid the check, we split for my hotel room. I swiped the key, and we stumbled inside, making out in the foyer. I stripped my wife down right there. We could see each other in the bathroom mirror, and it turned us both on.

Breann pulled me into the bathroom and hopped up on the counter. The cold marble slab made her shudder. She pulled me close by my necktie, then unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants around my ankles.

“Take me right now,” she begged.

I scooted her bottom to the edge of the counter and played with her clit with the head of my now rock-hard cock. Her pussy was so swollen and ready for me. I plunged deep inside her as she squealed with delight and a little shock.

Breann grabbed the hair on the back of my head, having no idea how hard she was pulling it. I didn’t mind. In the throes of passion, “pain” is such a relative term.

After a good fucking on the bathroom counter, she requested we move to the bed. So, I picked her up, her thighs hanging from my arms and her legs wrapped around me, holding on.

I walked to the bed and put her down on the corner. Then, I started pumping in and out of her pussy just like on the counter, while she stayed in a seated position. She put her face in my neck and breathed out the dirtiest talk I’d ever heard.

” Best layover ever, huh?” I joked.

But Breann wasn’t in a joking mood. As her nails dug into my back, out of her mouth came that word that sends me over the edge every single time… “Fuck.” Except it started out as a squeal… “Fuuu… then turned into a moan, “…uuuckkk!!!” So hot. It was pretty obvious she was cumming as she said it.

All I needed to blow my load was to hear that word out of her mouth. I swear it’s the hottest thing I’ve ever heard. And so, I came too, but not inside her. By this point, she was writhing backward as if she’d lost complete control. Her body jerked away from me and dropped my cock on the bed, along with a massive gush of fluid from her vagina as she shook her fingers over her clit.

I grabbed my cock and only had to stroke once or twice before shooting hot ropes of cum all over her. The first one hit her in the face, and her mouth was open during her intense orgasm. The second one hit her tits, rolling down into her belly button. The third shot hit her leg and made a string from there to my cock. It hung there like a tight rope until she abruptly jerked her legs straight up into the air as she finally finished the best orgasm of her life.

” Oh, Jesus!” she moaned.

“Thank you, Jesus, for long layovers!” I replied.

Two hours later, she was back in the air, and I was in sleeping on the drier side of that hotel bed, dreaming about what I would do to her once we both got back home.

1. SecondMarge says:

My second husband trained me to say the F word during sex. Somehow it was almost as good as the blue pill to hear his wife say naughty words. Pussy was easy, already in use for cats. Cock, likewise used in ordinary language. Cunt was tough, his favorite F! F! Me hard and deep! He enjoyed so much.

• Loving Guy says:

I definitely heard the words pussy and cunt used a lot in locker room talk with other guys. A lot of guys do enjoy a wife saying naughty words. I always get excited when I flirt with ladies or overhear the ladies having naughty conversations about us guys.

• Hellohoneyiloveyou1 says:

Nooo…the "F" word? Like ..@#$! me, daddy!! Mmm….you got me turned on now just by your comment.

2. alwayswet101 says:

Loved this story! Hotel sex is amazing and especially when it’s such a surprise like that! Sounds like Breann had a wonderful orgasm and squirted! Ahhh I can just imagine the feeling. My mother always said “no feeling like having your lady parts soak a set of sheets” I always thought this was an exaggeration until I realized what she meant and I squirted myself! Amazing glad you two were able to meet up and cum!

• Hellohoneyiloveyou1 says:

Always wet 101, I always' like your comments. You don't hold back. You allow us to "see you" with yourself..and with your hubby. Yummy. Thank you.

• Hellohoneyiloveyou1 says:

Always wet 101 yes keep telling it like it is.

Question. Hotel sex. Was there ever a time where your man took a picture of you naked in the hall way of a hotel? It's always been a fantasy of mine to do that.

• alwayswet101 says:

Oh he sure has! I got a bit bashful and told him to hurry though lol. We have also accidentally left the blinds open because we were very horny and just got right to business on a few occasions…luckily it was a high rise building in the city, but we know some people did see.

3. Hellohoneyiloveyou1 says:

Mmmm…fuck. ( It's in the story 🤠)
    Read this again. My hand found a very hard place on my body.. especially with the bathroom scene. Who likes kitchen sex, shower, or…if it's done right ….back yard or sauna sex?

• alwayswet101 says:

I try to truly tell it like it is! I think that’s important for life but especially MH. My hand has dipped into my wetness a few times and though I still have my lacy thong on, it’s nowhere near dry. So, I’ll slip it off in a couple of minutes and make my lady parts sing! Love hearing about erections; the thought definitely moistens me further between my lips.

4. Giants05 says:

@alwayswet your comment got me rock hard at my desk at work. Love how truthful you are. That's awesome you are still rocking the sexy panties during being Prego. No panties are even better but love the confidence it gives a woman to dress sexy underneath and how it gets her all worked up. My wife switched to nothing but thongs and G-strings recently and it is a huge turn-on.

• alwayswet101 says:

Oh I just read your comment and felt my panties get wet (not a ton, but a drop of lubrication just slid out of my lips.) You know what part did that? Hearing you were rock hard at work!! I just pictured an erection forming in pants in the work environment and the possible embarrassment but the sexiness of it at the same time. I looveeee when a man can just show naturally when he has an erection, and though it might be a bit awkward and embarrassing, it’s more attractive that they got that turned on even in the workplace. The other day I was at the obgyn, and the worst thing my hubby could have done was text me, “I just grew a complete third leg at my desk. I wasn’t alone and my cock sprung to full attention in a matter of 30 seconds while people are in my office. I thought it was going to tear my pants open. I was thinking of your rounding beautiful body and how sexy my pregnant loving wife is.” He also told me he had to make up that he had a few meetings because he could not get rid of his erection. Reminds me of you! I have to wear panties because I’m too wet to walk around with nothing anymore! I’m so glad you were able to get rock hard at work; did you do anything about it?

• alwayswet101 says:

I also meant to mention my point of my hubby texting me that was that I was so turned on and wet I was mortified at the doctors office! I tried to think of other things but I couldn’t even help myself I was so aroused and squirmy I felt like I needed to apologize to the doctor…perks of growing another human inside of you 🤦🏼‍♀️