A Little Tease (L)

So, I've decided to join my husband on Marriage Heat. I love reading all these nice, sweet, sexy stories. I want to share some of mine. It's good to hear from a wife.

Our career schedules are sometimes hectic, so sometimes there can be intervals between our intimacy. By the time we both get home, all we want to do is go to sleep and relax.

So one evening as I was sitting at the kitchen table with my laptop, I heard my husband's car pull in. I got very excited. I'd been reading some hot stories on Marriage Heat, and it got me really horny. I tried not to release myself before my husband came home. It had been a bit since we were intimate, and that just made my desire stronger.

My husband walked in, took off his coat, kissed me on the lips, and went to the refrigerator for a drink.

"Hi baby," I said, "How was your day?"

"Stressful," Jake said as he sat down, "I had a really long day."

"I'm sorry, baby," I said.  "Anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"No," Jake said, "I'm just going to make some food, take a long hot shower, and just relax. I have to wake up early tomorrow for another day of work."

My whole body was aching for my husband. I wanted him to fuck me hard. I felt my vagina pulsing and throbbing. It was calling for my husband's dick to enter it.

"I'm going upstairs to start my shower," Jake said.

"No, Jake!" I said, "Just stay down here with me for a little bit."

"Aly," Jake said, "I have to get up early tomorrow."

I really couldn't believe my husband was complaining and worrying about work when he had a horny wet throbbing wife in front of him.

"Who cares about work," I said.

At that point, I was horny as ever, and couldn't take it anymore. Seeing my husband right in front me and looking down between his legs just pushed me over the edge. I got up from the chair where I was sitting with my laptop and went over to my husband, Jake. I kissed him deeply.

"I miss you," I said, "I want to fuck you, Jake."

My husband's eyes widened, "Really?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, "Just look."

I unbuttoned my jeans, pulled them down, and told my husband to put his hand in my underwear. When he took his hand out it was soaking wet with my juices.

"Wow, baby," Jake said, "Were you waiting for me to get home?"

"Yes," I said, "My pussy wants to fuck your amazing big cock."

My husband suddenly had stamina. He kissed me back with passion and tried to put his hand in my panties again. I pushed them away. I pulled away from his kissing and pulled my jeans back up.

"What? Why?" Jake asked, "You just told me you wanted me to fuck you!"

"I do, but not this way," I said.

Sometimes we like to play the game where I order him around in intimate play. I wanted to show him what we both were missing. So I wanted to tease him a little and make him work for it.

"Sit down," I barked.

My husband did as he was told. I could see his erection through the slacks he had on. I knew he was ready for me.

"We both know we want to fuck each other right now," I said, "But I want you to work for it and realize what we've been missing."

"Oh really?"  Jake said.

"Yes," I said

I went over to my husband and started kissing him passionately.  I then began to unbutton his white collar blouse. I kissed him on his nipples and chest. I made my way down to his slacks. I saw his dick had made an imprint.

"I see you're ready for me big boy," I said.

"Yes," Jake said, "I am."

I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned the button, pulled down the zipper, and saw that my husband's underwear already was stained with precum.

"Ummmm," I said, "I see you can't control yourself."

"Not around you," Jake said.

"Get up," I ordered.

My husband got up. I pulled down his slacks and tossed them to the side. As I looked at his underwear, I could see that his dick was ready, trying to escape. He had an enormous erection. It looked like his pre-cum spot got was growing.

I then took off my jeans but left on everything else. My husband was still standing watching my every move.

"Come here," I said as I leaned over the table. My husband did as he was told.

"I don't want you to do anything. Just get behind me and I'll do the rest," I said to Jake.

"Okay, Miss Controller," Jake said.

As my husband went behind me, I poked my ass out and moved back and forth. My husband's dick made contact with my wet pussy through both our undergarments. The friction was making us both hornier.

"Oh, Aly," Jake moaned, "I need to take off these briefs."

"No," I said, "Just be patient."

My husband thought he was slick when he tried to move back and forth and put his hands on my waist.

"No," I said, "Go back to the chair and sit down."

As my husband sat back down in the chair, I then proceeded to take off my blue t-shirt. My red lace underwire bra was exposed.

"Put your hips up," I ordered to my husband.

He again did as he was told and lifted his hips, so I could take off his briefs.  As soon as I took off his briefs, his big erection sprung free. It had pre-cum at the tip and was pointing directly at my face.

"Mmm," I purred, "Look at this big juicy cock that I want to fuck." I got up and unclipped my red laced bra. My breasts were free. I walked over to my husband sitting down in the chair.

"Suck," I ordered as I forced one of my breasts into Jake's mouth. My husband's mouth circled around my areola. He gently nibbled on my breast. "Lick faster!" I told him, "Take the whole tit in your mouth and suck on it."

As Jake licked faster, a slight moan escaped from my mouth. When Jake tried to put his hands on my other breast, I quickly swatted them away.

"No," I said sternly, "Do as you're told. No touching unless I tell you to."

"Really, Aly? Its going to be like that?"

"Yes," I said, "If you want me, you're going to have to work for it."

"Fine," Jake said. "But just know my cock is aching right now."

I wanted to fuck my husband right then. My pussy was soaking wet and my vaginal walls desired my husband's dick. But I wanted to tease him a while longer. I pushed my other tit in my husband's mouth. He again gently nibbled at it and sucked it. Then without any warning I pulled my tit out of Jake's mouth and got on my knees between his legs. His huge cock was pointing at me. I just imagined how it felt inside me. I held his cock in my hand. I ever so gently blew on it. Then gently licked the tip.

"Mmm, Aly," Jake said. I licked the tip again and again once more. "That feels good, baby," Jake said and then proceeded to try hold my head to make me go deeper.

"Stop!" I said, "I didn't tell you to hold my head."

"But, baby, that feels so good," Jake said.

Since my husband couldn't follow direct orders, I had to come up with another way to tease him. I got up from my knees and went over to the kitchen drawers.

"What are you doing?" Jake asked.

"I'm looking for something to keep you from touching me," I said as I looked through the drawers. I came across some duct tape and went back over to my husband.

"Aly, what in the world are you doing?" Jake said

"I'm duct taping your hands to the chair so you can't touch."

"This is actually kinda sexy," Jake said.

I tightly but gently duct taped my husband's hands. Making sure they weren't too tight. "Now," I said, "I can really get down to business." I got down on my knees again and put my husband's erect penis is my mouth. This time I went deeper.

"Oh, Aly," Jake moaned. He could hear the slurping noises I was making as I continued to deep throat my husband's cock. "You have to stop baby before I come."

"Don't worry you won't come," I said. I wanted to really tease my husband. So I continued sucking until I knew he was at his peak then I stopped sucking. Without warning, I pulled off my panties. Now completely naked, I got down on my back, on the floor in front of my husband. I stuck two fingers in my vagina and licked off my juices.

"Mmmmm," I said, "Tasty. I wish I could feel that big cock inside of me." I never masturbated in front of my husband.  I thought this was the perfect time to do it. I took my pointer finger and rubbed my clit. "Mmmmm," I said, "This feels good."

My  husband's dick couldn't get any harder. I saw his veins on his dick pop out. His eyes widen as he watched me, his wife finger-fucking herself right in front of him. I quickened the pace and spread my legs wider. "Ohhhhh, ohhhhh, Jake. Imagine your big cock inside my tight pussy."

"Aly, please, baby, come here," Jake said, "I'm so hard."

I ignored him and continued to rub my clit. I then played with my breasts. I moaned louder and arched my back. "Ohh, Jake," I moaned, "Imagine if you were fucking me like this."

"Aly please," Jake begged, "I'm aching."

"Fuck me harder, fuck me harder," I moaned, "Ignoring my husband again."

I felt my release coming. I stopped and went over to my aching husband. I wanted my husband to give me my release.  I faced my husband, climbed on top of his aching dick and slowly allowed myself to slide onto it. It felt so good. My wet vaginal walls tightening around my husband's cock. My aching pussy and body had been fulfilled. I slowly went up and down on him. Then I stopped, sat there and just allowed myself to sit on his cock.

"Please, baby," my husband cried out, "Don't stop!"

I kissed him on his lips, then went up and down on him a little harder.

"Oh, baby!" Jake yelled, "That's it baby don't stop!"

I felt my husband's release coming and I stopped.

"No, baby!" Jake said, "Don't stop! Please!"

I got off my husband and got on my knees again. I put his whole cock in my mouth. I slurp, sucked, and continued to tease him. As soon as I felt he was going to release I stopped. I again got on the floor and masturbated.

"Please, Aly!" my husband begged, "Please, fuck me!"

I went over to my aching husband and kissed him. Again I got on top of him and went down on his cock.

"Don't pull off, baby," My husband said, "Keep fucking this cock."

I quicken my pace and went down on my husband's cock harder. "I want you to come deep inside me," I whispered in my husband's ear. I continued to go up and down on my husband. "Come on, Jake, do your job and make me come," I said.

"Just don't stop!" Jake said.

"Jake, your big cock feels good inside my wet pussy," I moaned. I felt my husband's release coming, and  I quickly pulled off.

"Nooo!!!" Jake yelled, "Aly, get back on me now!!!!"

"No," I smirked. I went down on my knees again and put my husband's dick once again in my mouth.

"Baby, please!!! Let me fuck you!! Please, let me fuck you!!!"

Seeing my husband duct taped, helpless and begging me to let him fuck me was so hot. I needed him inside me. I went over to take the duct tape from around his wrists. As soon as both of his hands were released, he picked me up, moved the stuff on the table aside, and started fucking me on the table. It was so sexy.

My husband pushed my legs back as far as they would go. His cock hit all the right spots. He continued to thrust, but stopped when he felt his release coming.

"Come on, baby," Jake grunted, "You have to come for me." I arched my back and put my hands on his hips. "I'm not going to come until you do," my husband said. A couple of more times my husband stopped to prevent his release.

"Oh, Jake. That feels sooo good," I moaned.

"Come on, Aly! I need you to come."

"That feel so good," I moaned. "Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop!"

"Come on, baby. Release yourself," my husband grunted.

A few minutes later I felt my release coming. "Ohhhhh,  Jake. Don't stop. Please. Go harder." My husband knew I was about to come. He continued with his deep thrusts.

"Come on, come on Aly. Come for me."

I felt my release coming. My breathing quicken. My vaginal walls tighten and that sensation I've been missing for weeks was once again something that I've been craving. "Ahhhh, Ahhhhh, Ahhhhh!" I screamed.

My husband kissed me. "Good job," Jake said.

"Now you have to put your cock deep inside me," I said, "I want to feel your semen all in my pussy."

My husband continued to deep thrust. It didn't take long for him to reach his release. "Ohhhh!!!! Yes!!! Ohhhhh!!" my husband grunted.

I felt his release. His semen filling my sweet hole.

"I love you," my husband said as he kissed me.

As I got up from the table, I felt some of his semen dripping out of me. I took two fingers, got some of his semen and licked it off my fingers. "Mmmm," I said. "You taste good!"

Who knew a little teasing could go a long way!

1. Snag says:

This is the hotest story I have read in a long time...excellent job! Please write more as you have such a gift for painting such vivid images for those of us who envision doing the same/similar things with our beloved spouses. Keep ut the good work and keep that sexy, creative mind churning!

2. cameron says:

I am sure Jake (my husband) will hate me for reading this because it gave me a new way to tease him lol. As Snag said best story in a while. Got all of my love juice a flowing.

Take care and I am looking forward to your next story.

3. TPGames says:

That was amazing!! Yes please continue to write. I don't know how you two made it that long from cumming, cause I about came just reading it. Got that pre cum stain. Ready for my wife!!

4. Sang and Lily says:

We did our own little acting play, playing our own parts to this

Lily- It revived our chemistry with each other.

Sang- That was really really interesting.....