Edging at Work

Like many guys, I have masturbated since my early teenage years. In those years, I would do it at least twice a day, maybe more if I could get away with it. I was very horny as a teen. I recall one time sitting in a class before it started, and watching a particular girl. I was examining her nicely outlined butt from her tight jeans. It was then I noticed an uncomfortable hard-on pushing my jeans up. I stopped looking at her and hoped no one noticed my stiffie.

When I was in my late 30s, I’d been married to my wife for about 18 years. I worked as a bookkeeper for a man. The odd thing about this “office” was that it was his bedroom. It even had a nice queen-sized bed in it. On top of that, there wasn’t enough work for me to do, so I had a lot of extra time on my hands. I played games and did some email conversations during the downtime. But I also did several solo masturbation sessions in that bedroom–when I thought I could get away with it.

I usually heard him coming because his truck would pull in (I knew the sound his truck made), and then he’d shut his door. I would look out and see that it was him, so I never got caught with my pants down. Though one time I came real close to it. Like he came into the room as I was zipping up and sitting down. If he noticed anything, he never said or acted like it.

This particular day, my dick kept letting me know it needed a release. So I eased myself onto the bed and pulled my pants down. My dick responded with glee at being freed from its daily captivity. As I rubbed the front, my dick immediately responded to my touch. Waves of energy rolled over my body, causing tingling feelings all over. A gentle brush of my fingers over the front of my cock sent a surge of orgasmic energy over my body. This was only the beginning! The climax arrived in fairly short order, along with much groaning and pelvic thrusts from me. I really loved it when it felt that good. The orgasmic energy rolled over me in wave after wave.

But I wasn’t ready for this pleasure to be over so quick, so I decided to edge my way into an orgasm. Now, in times past, I would edge for a while, then I would accidentally apply too much stimulation and cum. That happened usually before I was ready for it to. This time ended up being different. I stopped all stimulation for a brief moment. I savored the wonderful feelings echoing throughout my body. In a bit, I slowly started up again. The orgasm immediately kicked in again and knocked on the door to my ejaculation. So I stopped again, waited, then continued. It happened over and over. It felt like I could go on doing this forever. I was on the edge with all its wonderful sensations, but not going past the point of no return.

On one of those adventures to the edge, some pre-cum spurted out. I let it roll over my fingers and sucked it off them. So sweet! Then, during further rides to the edge, I not only got pre-cum but actual cum. In my excitement, I ate that too. Seeing my cum dripping from my cock’s head only made me hornier. I came and came and came, without ever going past the point of no return. I would hang off the edge, dangling in pure bliss. Then I would pull myself up and back over for another go.

I didn’t want it to ever end, and I could have gone on for even longer than I did. But I decided I needed to end it and get back to work. I’m not sure how long I edged exactly. It was more than an hour, probably closer to two hours. I don’t know why, but at that point, I had total control. I could roll right up to the edge of orgasmic bliss and hang there, without any fear of going too far. That day, I became the Edging Master!

With the decision to go for ejaculation, I kept applying stimulation. The sensations rose to a boil in my groin. My body arched as I came to the climax, flew high into the air, and dived into my orgasm with abandon. My cum erupted from my dick, shot up, and hit my chin. Creamy white cum continued to squirt forth as muscles forced it up and out. The ride down from the crest was wonderful! You’d think after all that pleasure, that I’d be all pleasured out and the orgasm wouldn’t be as good. However, I would say that was one of the best orgasms I’ve ever had. I lay there for several minutes, basking in the sweet afterglow of all the orgasmic energy that had crashed like waves upon me.

Finally, I rose and cleaned up, and went back to work on the computer. But my mind remained on those last two hours of sheer joy and delight that I had just experienced. The fact that I can remember it in this much detail 18+ years since it happened tells you how much of an impact it had upon me. I’ve had some really great orgasms after that one, both with my wife and other solo edging sessions. But that day stands above all the rest as the very best.

1. texasman76 says:

Great Story MaxLoving! I can relate totally. Several times I have had to stay late at the office. Feeling really horny, I would pull my trousers down and just enjoy the ride. Like you, I have encountered the joys of edging for many years. It's amazing how you can feel the orgasmic pleasure wash over you while still able to keep your magnificent hardon. As you mentioned, it's a treat when some precum or cum will make itself available. It's so sexy to watch it come out of the slit in great anticipation and lick it up. The more you get, the hornier it makes you. My longest edging session was four hours. My wife left to go out of town and, figuring I would be edging, said to have fun. That I did. For four long hours of manly bliss thinking about us and the wonder of being a man. God is an incredible designer and glory to His name for making our male and female bodies so wonderfully.

• MaxLoving says:

Amen, texasman! He has given us some amazing gifts through His creation, our bodies being one of the more special. Thanks for your comments.

• WifeOnHeat says:

texasman76, this is so sexy. I'm a huge precum love. One of the reasons I love to watch my hubs masturbate. His cock gets super hard and leaks so much precum.

• MaxLoving says:

LOL. Yes, he paid me by the hour, but he knew I didn't have enough work to fill all the time and I would be doing other things. As his business grew, that changed, but at the time of this event, I would have more than a few hours of time I could do whatever I wanted. Of course, he probably didn't think that would be one of my activities during that down time. LOL.

2. PatientPassion says:

This was a fun and interesting story! I'm a little curious about your experience.

You mention "orgasmic energy" several times and you say that "The climax arrived in fairly short order," but you didn't ejaculate yet. Were you feeling an actual orgasm, or just close to it? In other words, Did you get the whole feeling of orgasm before actually reaching the point of no return that leads to ejaculation?

I practice edging every time I masturbate, and it seems like my point of no return is at exactly the same point where my orgasm starts. If I hit one, I hit the other 99% of the time. Very rarely I stop a tiny bit before orgasm and still have a partial ejaculation, but I can't make that happen intentionally. And just by edging, I've never been able to experience full-on orgasm without also reaching the point of no return.

• MaxLoving says:

Hi PP. I've learned, over time, to feel the orgasmic energy building up and generally know when to stop stimulation so as to hold off. I consider all feelings leading to ejaculation and the point-of-no-return as orgasmic energy. I went through a time of doing multiples through using the "key sound" method. That's where you get a feeling without getting close to the PONR, then you make the key sound. You experience a mini-climax that way. Not as intense as the normal one, but more of a gentle wash of orgasm that gradually builds with each time.

At any rate, I learned for myself what it feels like when I get close, and when to stop to avoid the PONR. That's pretty much all I do. So, no, it isn't the full-on, ejaculatory orgasm-crest that you get when you "go for it," but it is pretty darn good most of the time. I've also learned that I can, if I do edging long enough, get to the point when I can get right to the PONR and stop. This usually results in a mini-ejaculation, sometimes just pre-cum, often with real cum. It is sort of an ejaculation without hitting the PONR. However, it is very easy to go past that, and that is when I tend to have my "accidents" and end the session prematurely. This particular time, it felt as if I had total control and could have stayed in that zone for hours. I ended it because I felt I had had enough and needed to get back to work. So I stopped after about two hours. Note: I've not done the Kegel exercises that texasman talks about, but I imagine I may have worked on them anyway by doing so much edging and learning to use those muscles through experience.

That's my experience, anyway. I have no idea if it is something you can do, but keep at it. It is a fun ride no matter how long you last, and you never know when you'll discover the right muscle combinations to make it work for you. Exploring your body is what masturbation is all about. Well, at least one major benefit of masturbation.

3. texasman76 says:

PatientPassion,
    I experience the same thing he is referencing. Over time you can train yourself to be multiorgasmic. It is a different feeling that the orgasm/ejaculation. In my case, I can feel the pleasure coming in wave after wave. The beauty is you keep your hardon and your cum load. I have had a dozen (sometimes more) in one long session. I have exercised my kegels to where they are so strong I can stop a full ejaculation by clamping down on them. It takes practice but is so worth it.

• PatientPassion says:

Thanks for the reply, texasman!

I'm actually working on the kegel hold method for multiple orgasms myself. I mentioned this in a different comment thread, but I had some success with it several months ago before I fell out of my practice routine. I asked my previous questions because I haven't experienced or heard much about this other kind of "edging orgasm" situation before.

• PatientPassion says:

Also, I should have attached this to my other comment, but would you mind talking about your experience with multiple orgasms via kegels a little more? For example, are you able to use that technique during sex without stopping for a few seconds? The few times I got it to work, I had to stop stimulation in order to hold the ejaculation back. I don't know if it's a strength or technique/discipline issue (or maybe both), but if I added any extra stimulation during the orgasm, I would lose the kegel hold and ejaculate.

Any other advice you have would be much appreciated! I'm trying to use my single years to become the best husband and lover I can be for my future wife, and this is one of the means I'm pursuing to that end.

4. texasman76 says:

Unfortunately, I have not been able to have the multiples during actual sex. However, edging has allowed me the ability to hold off shooting my load during sex until I want to. Edging is something that I highly recommend. Especially if you have the time to do longer sessions a few times a week. It allows you to train your mind to just enjoy the experience with no goal of cumming. You will also learn more about the erogenous zones you were designed with such as nipple play, etc. I like to think of it as celebrating my masculinity – my strength, broad shoulders, hairiness, sex drive, protector and provider to my wife, etc. to give honor to my Creator.

• MaxLoving says:

I'm right handed and have used my right hand all my life. I have, on occasion, used my left hand, but I've rarely, if ever, come using my left hand. That is, until after my Deep Brain Stimulation surgery. Fast movements with my right hand usually results in being out of control. So I've learned to use my left hand more. I still tend to come with my right hand, but i use my left hand more frequently and have even come a couple of times using my left hand.

As far as self-sucking, I have wished I could do that since I was a teen. But you have to be blessed with both a long penis (mine is, let say, not short) and/or a flexible back, which I don't have at all, despite trying multiple times. As a matter of fact, I ended up with a slipped disk in my neck due to trying.

So I'm content just to reach orgasm now, however I can. 🙂

5. Old Lover says:

Edging is certainly enjoyable, yet difficult to master. Edging to the point of the pre-onset of orgasm – the point at which it really feels good – is something that I can do repeatedly. However, after about 5 or 6 points of reaching this ecstatic point (no mini-ejaculation) I can’t resist going to the PONR for a full release. This type of edging can result in an amazing, explosive orgasm, so it’s well worth the effort.

Edging to achieve a ‘multiple orgasm’ is much harder to do. I have been able to edge to achieve a mini-ejaculation while experiencing an orgasmic, climatic wave of pleasure followed a minute or two later by a full-blown cum load release and mind blowing orgasm.

In fact, it happened the other night as my Anne was asleep. I got very horny reading some MH stories and found myself edging just by pressing on my cock through my sleeping shorts. Once I edged and had a mini-ejaculation and mini-orgasm, but I didn’t want to go all the way, so I backed off just in time. For a while I thought I’d blown my load, but after a couple of minutes of reading a horny story, my cock responded and when that happened, I took it all the way. My orgasm was fantastic and I ejaculated a copious amount of cum. When I told my Anne in the morning what happened, she wanted to give me a second helping hand. Needless to say, I was fully satisfied and satiated!

6. Johny123 says:

Thanks for sharing about edging and masturbation at work, something I guess many guys do but feel guilty about.

I share an open plan office with several women colleagues. After hours of sitting at my desk being unable to avoid seeing the short tight skirts, thin curve clinging blouses and occasionally an unintended display of a woman’s bra or panties I confess my lust builds up to a frenzy and I have to masturbate.

I go to the men’s restroom and lock myself in a cubicle. The walls and door come right down to the floor. I drop my trousers and briefs and stand with my legs spread with my feet braced against the sides. Then I masturbate. I’m usually erect by the time I enter but sometimes need to finger myself up really hard.

I often “edge”, that is I stroke and tug my hard erect penis till I feel my orgasm rising, then ease off, perhaps just tickling my penis head with a fingertip, till my orgasm fades. Then I start again. I’ll do that two or three times. I find I edge best when masturbating standing.

While I masturbate I try to think only of my wife nude in erotic poses, and us having sex. I’ve got some nude pictures of my wife on my tablet and sometimes I take that into the cubicle with me to ogle. But so often all I can think of is the women around me in the office, their legs, breasts, bottoms and glimpses I’ve caught of their underwear.

I’ve practiced my masturbation skills and standing like that when I jerk my load all my semen splashes into the toilet pan, though I wipe the last strand of it off my penis with tissue. I know other men masturbate in the restroom because sometimes I’ve found fresh semen splashes trickling down the cubicle walls.

So its quite common, but it helps to know its not just me.

• CrazyHappyLoved says:

It must be really hard being turned on to that degree by the attractive dress and unintentional views of undergarments of your colleagues. I believe it is a normal response to be aroused by the opposite sex, and clearly, you don't desire to act on that attraction beyond relieving yourself of the tension caused by it. So I don't think it's fair to categorize your thoughts as lustful. But if it hurts your conscience to revisit the memories of those images in your mind them while you masturbate, then — though it seems weird — maybe you could pray when they come up, thanking God for the opportunity for relief from your arousal and the strength not to act on it in a way that would dishonor Him, yourself, or your beloved. I admire your creative use of technology to help keep your mind focused on her when you just can't take it anymore.