🔊 I Love Fireflies (L)

🔊 Ignite Audio Playlist

This story contains strong language. (L)

We had the house to ourselves. I ordered take out from our favorite Italian restaurant and got comfortable in a T-shirt and loose pajama shorts—no bra, no panties. He had on a baggy T-shirt and shorts and also went commando. We settled back and watched TV while enjoying our dinner. Then I put everything away and went back to hold hands with him on the sofa and finish the show we had started.

While he was flipping channels searching for something else to watch, I got up, warmed up a bottle of massage oil, and took it to our room. Then I spread a blanket over our bed and called him in. His shoulder had been bothering him, so I told him I wanted to make him feel better.

He lay on his stomach, and I drizzled the warm oil all over his back, shoulders, and neck and began working the knots out. Then I oiled his firm butt and enjoyed squeezing and rubbing it a while before working my way down his thighs, calves, and feet. After that, I grabbed our percussive therapy gun and worked on his back more as we listened to some sexy music.

When my turn arrived, I changed the music to an audio recording of our lovemaking, and he rubbed my back with the warm oil. Then I rolled over, and he knelt and started feasting on my pussy. I came as I listened to our recorded sex sounds.

Suddenly, The doorbell rang; we had a delivery! I got excited because I’d ordered a new item from SheVibe. Yes! It was the package I had been expecting! I anxiously opened the box. The toy, an all-glass dildo with a round head for G-spot and A-spot stimulation, looked so pretty. It’s called the Firefly wand,* and did I mention that it glows in the dark? I couldn’t wait to try it out!

Hubby lay beside me as I lubed the toy and slowly slid it in my wet love hole. Oh my goodness gracious, what a wonderful feeling! It’s smooth, cool surface slid so nicely, and the ball-shaped head was perfection! I moved it slowly in and out, stroking my G-spot. Dang, this toy felt good! I continued to go a little deeper each time until I hit my anterior fornix, or A-Spot, in front of and past my cervix. Leaning my head back, I moaned, transported to another place—a place of total ecstasy. I love having A-spot orgasms!!!

My husband held me and kissed me, our tongues darting in and out, and then he started nipple play. Thankfully, I had laid down a very absorbant microfiber foam bath mat under me because I gushed! I continued to have several orgasms, one right after another. I didn’t want to stop playing—it felt so good.

I could have continued this for a long time, but I was ready for my husband’s cock to take over. I climbed on him, cowgirl-style, and leaned forward so that my clit rubbed against him as I moved up and down his rock-hard cock.

Hubby moaned, saying how swollen, wet, and how very tight I felt around him. My pussy had a vice grip on his cock.

“Oh, I’m Cumming!” I cried out. “Ohhhh, mmmmmmm. God, it feels so goooooood! Ohhhhhhhh!”

Then I sat up straighter and leaned back, one of his favorite views. It doesn’t usually “hit the spot” for me; however, tonight would prove very different! As if a switched had flipped, I became a wild, screaming animal! Such raw passion! I started to fuck him so ferociously, riding him as fast and as hard as I could!

“Oh, fuck, this feels so good! Oh, shit! Ooooohhhhh, FUCK, mmmmmmm. Ohhhhhhh!” I rode even harder, and I started to squirt with every thrust! “I’m cumming again!” I cried out.

My husband grinned as he felt me soak his balls; he loves that. I just kept cumming, getting him wetter each time I came down. I don’t know how many orgasms I had, but when I finally rolled over, Hubby climbed on and began to pound me fast and hard. Every time his balls would slam into me, I would squirt again.

“Oh, God! Hell yeah, baby, give it to me. Pound this pussy!”

He filled me with his seed. Then we cleaned up the mess and went to sleep, with me looking forward to more playtimes with this new toy.

The next afternoon, my honey told me to start without him. He wanted me to use my new toy until he got back from his errand. He didn’t have to ask me twice; I couldn’t wait to play with the Firefly! I got the waterproof mat back out and went to business. In almost no time, I was just about to climax, so I called him and left a voicemail of me having an orgasm.

Obviously, he rushed home, and I kissed him, then pretty much ripped his clothes off. I had him lay back on our big leather chair—his head and upper torso rested on the chair seat, but he balanced butt and thighs on the ottoman, his feet on the floor. I climbed on top of him, leaning way back.

He smiled. “Oh, baby, you’re tight!”

I rode him with force until we both came at the same time; it was great! I give the glass Firefly a rating of a 10+!

* Affiliate link; full disclosure here.

• SouthernHeat says:

Thank you King Arthur glad you enjoyed the story! Trust me this firefly is very Nice!

1. 1blessedman says:

Sex sounds and dildos! Who could ask for more? A Glow-in-the-dark dildo going in my wife’s pussy would be an awesome sight! Add audible sex sounds to the atmosphere and my fire would be flying! Just thinking about that big round head going deep as my wife’s hips buck and grind causes a serious bonerfied moment!

• SouthernHeat says:

He enjoyed the fact that it glowed in the dark it really is a pretty toy! But oh the feeling it gives, that round head definitely hits all the right places! Glad it got your fires burning!

2. Alicia G. M. says:

Wow! Sizzling hot story! I was was already wet and masturbating after reading " Saturday Game" and this story sent me over the edge. I came so hard! Definitely gonna have to get me one of those Firefly wands.
    Don't know if I ever had a A-Spot orgasm. Never heard of it to be honest, then again I may have and just didn't know it. Anyway my pussy is dripping and soaked the sheet. Needed changing anyway! Love your stories!!!!!

• HappyHubby says:

Alicia, loved the progression of your 3 comments. Sounds like the 3rd on the firefly could be its own story!! 😁

• SouthernHeat says:

Yes the Saturday game was a hot story! Glad you continued to increase the heat reading my story. You should Purchase a firefly we’ve enjoyed using it! I have different types of Orgasm the clit the gspot and the Aspot. The Aspot is deeper the the Gspot but it is the most intense orgasm I have. I tremble and shake all over its a full body orgasm. It’s like I totally let go and I’m transported to another place to the point I’m no longer talking dirty I can barley speak at all. I just writhe and moan and boy does my husband enjoy the sight of that! Mmmmm I need him to give me one of those now! I must confess I had to get out my firefly again after reading my story ! Glad you enjoyed us enjoyed the story.

3. Fiftyfitfidelity says:

Hot on so many levels. I agree with this statement for my wife – "Then I sat up straighter and leaned back, one of his favorite views". Recorded lovemaking sounds…sexy for sure. A tool like none other.

• SouthernHeat says:

Thank you fiftyfitfidelity glad you enjoyed the story! Yes the audio helped as well . Was a special time!

4. StillLikeNewlyweds says:

As always, SH, an incredibly hot story. My wife and I were wondering if the audio recording you were listening to was the one you made in the story Erotic Sounds on Hump Day. That was another great story and got us wishing we had an ottoman.

• SouthernHeat says:

No this was an audio we had recorded on my phone the last time we had sex. Fun to go back and listen. I’m glad you enjoyed my other stories. Hope you invest in a sturdy ottoman worth every penny

• StillLikeNewlyweds says:

We haven’t invested in our own; don’t really have a place for it and the house is rarely empty enough to enjoy it. But just a couple days ago we were finalizing our choice for an Airbnb rental for our anniversary. While looking at the pictures I said “This one has an ottoman!” “Ooo, I’ll have to reread that story,” my wife responded. With that and a hot tub, we made our choice. With three days there maybe we’ll have a story or two to share.

5. hornyGG says:

Southernheat,
    Darlin, you definitely brought the heat with this story. SO HOT! Ordering the " Firefly " pronto! I finally ordered and received " The Big Boss" and I love it. I have only used it a couple of times, but WOW! So thanks for that.
    I truly love your stories and cannot wait for you to write another. Keep writing and stay horny my friend! God bless you always!

💋💋❤💋❤❤
    GG

• SouthernHeat says:

Thank sweet GG ! I’m so excited you got the Big Boss it’s wonderful those two powerful motors and the nice size mmmm ! I know you will continue to love it! Hope you d joy the firefly too! Hope to read a story from you soon!

6. Ben G. says:

SH,
    Just wanted to say that this story was very hot! Gina read it to me last night and it made me rock hard . The story and her reading it to me tends to have that effect on me. Lol.
    I love watching Gina play with her toys. It is so beautiful and erotic to watch her pleasure herself. I can't help but stroke my cock as I watch her. As I did as she read me this story.
    Once she was through reading I fucked her with my hard cock until we both came. It was wonderful. Thank you for igniting our passion. God Bless you and yours.

• SouthernHeat says:

Awe such kind words Ben! So glad my story ignited the spark for some hot passion for you two hot love birds!

7. Keystone Jack says:

Just wanted to take a minute to say thank you for writing this. My wife & I spent time last night exploring the differences between the A-spot & the G-spot. After reading your story I did a bit of research and read the relevant passages to my wife.
    I had always wondered what was going on since I was able to reach an inch or two inside here and directly stimulate her G-spot. In positions that got me pointed toward her front wall, when going deep, she would moan & groan and tell me I was hitting her G-spot. Now, I'm not a hugely endowed man, but I know I'm longer than 2"!
    We had received a free toy from Healthy & Active during their 12 Days of Christmas promo. It's a cheap G-spot wand about 8" long. It has the egg on the end that is tilted to allow that reach toward the front. With her on her back, I inserted the wand and provided pressure toward her front wall. I was aiming for the G-spot. She confirmed that I was there. Then I reached the toy a few inches further in and BINGO! There's a second zone. With a bit of the wand on the inside and her Magic Wand vibe on the outside we successfully sent her over the moon.
    Again, thanks for your story. After nearly 30 years of fooling around with each other, we've got a new erogenous zone!