🔊 Caught Stroking (L/A)

This story contains strong language (L).
This story contains anal play (A).

🔊 Ignite Audio Playlist

It had been an exhausting workweek—mentally, physically, and emotionally. Things began to settle down by the end of my shift on Saturday morning, and I felt relieved to have those five days behind me.

When I got home, I discovered that my wife was out running errands. So, I went into the master bedroom, stripped down, and stood in a hot shower, letting the hot water flow over my body to ease my muscles and calm my mind. The shower slowed my inner gears, and I began to relax into the weekend.

I washed my body, and as soaped my cock, it began to harden. My thoughts turned to the erotic. As I rinsed, stepped out of the shower, and dried off, my cock remained rock-hard. I couldn’t immediately decide exactly what I wanted to do about it.

I went and lay on top of the bedspread completely naked. A man, when he is horny, perceives his cock as much bigger than it really is, and it felt so good to have my huge cock out in the open “feelin’ the breeze.” Slowly I began to stroke it, careful not to rush but enjoying the relaxing moment.

Just then my wife walked into our bedroom. She stopped and looked at me. Caught!!!

At first, I was tempted to stop stroking. But instead, I just looked into her eyes across the room and continued to pleasure myself.

She smiled at me, set her shopping on the floor, and walked over to me… bending down she kissed me.

“Do you want me to stop?” I asked.

“Fuck, no!” she said as she kissed me harder.

It was so hot for her to affirm my self-pleasure, and I love it when she talks to me that way. She then surprised me by taking my balls in her mouth and sucking on them as my hand pumped my cock. It felt amazing!

After a few minutes of sucking on my balls, she went to her bedside drawer where she keeps her sex toys and took out one of her smaller vibrators. Then she took some lube and rubbed it on my anus.

“Are you okay with this?” she asked.

This was new territory for us, but her thumb rubbing up and down on my ass felt so amazing.

“Yes, please!” I moaned.

As I continued to stroke my cock, she began to slide her vibrator into my ass. The feeling was absolutely electric.

“Oh, baby, that feels so fucking good!” I told her.

She smiled that naughty smile that is such a turn on for me. “I love watching you stroke your cock,” she purred.

By now, her vibrator was now pressed against and vibrating my prostate. The feeling was overwhelming. My entire body was convulsed in one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever experienced.

My wife gently squeezed my balls, and I shot stream after stream of cum.

After a few minutes to recover, she smiled and asked, “So, should I take it you like ass-play?”

“Apparently,” I replied,  “How about you?”

She gave me that devil-may-care smile, but that’s another story.

1. Tulsa says:

Great story! We appreciate those ‘oops’ moments a lot!

Getting caught has always been hotter than masturbating together, for both of us, whoever the catcher and the catchee is!
    Something just more erotic about it!

2. MarriedtoaHotBabe says:

Great story. We're not into anal play to that degree but a fun story nonetheless. My wife first caught me masturbating probably 3 or 4 years into our marriage when we were about 30. I was pretty embarrassed, but it didn't bother her in the least—she knew I, like most guys, did it. Rather than join in, she just told me to finish it off, which I did. Only a few days later, while we were getting it on, she went to town on herself and I watched. This really took me off guard—I wasn't expecting it but she did it to help me get past the embarrassment of getting caught. She told me she did it quite often and had first started when she was 13. Masturbation is the big topic too few married couples talk about, but it's quite normal, and it can be a part of a very healthy marriage. We do it separately, together, and as part of foreplay. It helps my wife bring on orgasm during sex. There is now nothing to hide about it between us.

• Tulsa says:

I agree! I don’t believe many couples talk about masturbation at all.
      We talked about it years ago. The first time, we talked about our first time, and ended up with a ‘show & tell’ one afternoon. After that, mutual masturbation became another thing on our list! It also got us interested, and started, with toys!

3. hornyGG says:

OH MY! SO HOT! Reminds me so much of the fun Ben and I have. Almost to a tee! I love watching him stroke his cock, and he absolutely loves ass play while he does it. He has some of the strongest orgasms! This story has made my pussy so wet!
    Please share more! Please!
    God bless and stay horny!
    💋💋❤❤
    GG

4. Terry says:

As we approach 40 married years we are masturbating more and more for ourselves and each other.
    It started around 20 years ago while camped out at a rustic nudist club. I had found a nice secluded area while hiking on the federal land.We had been having sex outdoors and fell asleep when we finished. I woke up before her and began stroking my flaccid, but still thick, cock. My wife woke up, saw me and whispered, "I love to see you stroke your cock." Inspired I continued and ejaculated all over my stomach. It was wonderful feeling my sperm ooze through my fingers and knowing how much my wife enjoyed it.
    I also love beating off in the shower. I don't always have to climax to have a good time. Just a little something to hold me over till I can service my wife's pussy.

5. Enjoying life says:

Hot story! It was embarrassing in the beginning ass play with my wife, I guess acknowledging that I enjoyed my wife fingering me. But now we both love it. During our last masturbation session she even was into to dirty talking! I had the best orgasm ever 😁

6. horny4her says:

Loved the anal portion. We have experimented with anal and with several spur-of-the-moment objects. Love a good finger, nipple play and jo by her! All at the same time!