Saturday Special (L/A)

This story contains strong language (L) and anal play (A).
You can learn what annotations represent by reading our Guidelines.

One hot Saturday afternoon, I lay on the bed with curtains drawn wide. The light wind through the open window cooled things a bit. I started pondering and reliving the night before, when we had a mammoth sex session. As a wife, I always let my husband try his fantasies on me. Often, the day after, I recall the feeling of orgasm and shudder as if experiencing it again.

My thoughts aroused me so much that I rolled up my dress, exposing my bareness. (I usually go pantiless.) I grabbed a sex toy, the biggest dildo I have, which measures about 9 inches; I really wanted that deep penetration. Lubing it well with olive oil, I gently inserted it into my pussy. Slowly but surely, I went in deeper as I relaxed my vagina, and soon I had its full length inside. My head rolled from side to side, and my moans grew louder as I used my other fingers to stimulate my clitoris.

Almost unbeknownst to me, I was losing it. I lay bare on the bed, having discarded everything. Then I did the weirdest thing: I grabbed another dildo, lubed it well, and turning sideways, I inserted it into my anus. I double-penetrated myself—but it got better!

Soon, I felt a hardened, protruding shaft enter my mouth. My word, it was Greg! He had entered the room when he heard my moans and groans. With his cock firmly in my mouth, I lifted my top leg upwards, and Greg did the ideal thing. Tangled with me, he fucked my mouth and used his hands to grab each dildo and start the in-and-out penetration of my two other openings. I was in the mood to obey all commands as he pounded me while I stimulated my clit. Suddenly and with a massive explosion, I orgasmed, and it seemed like it would never stop.

At the same time, his cock burst with sperm in my mouth, and as he pulled out a bit, it squirted all over my face until he reinserted it. My lips dripped with white cum.

We stopped and untangled as I removed all the objects. Then I just lay there rubbing his cum in and cleaning out his cock. I was so satisfied sexually that I just wanted to smell like sex the whole day. After rubbing my face clean and drying out excess cum with my hands, no one would even notice what we had just done. I cleaned the dildos, slipped on the same dress, and still feeling the olive oil smoothing my bottom, off Greg and I went to a restaurant.

1. MarriedtoaHotBabe says:

This story got me so hard and hot. Wow! My own wife does love a dildo in her pussy and my cock in her mouth but we have never gone triple-penetration before. And good on you for totally letting him unload in your mouth and on your face. A good wife knows to sexually please her man, and a good man knows to sexually please his wife. This was a smokin' hot story. Thank you for sharing.

2. TLC2383 says:

So many sexy elements to this story. Curtains open, triple penetration, cum in your mouth and on your face, and minimal cleanup before going out. Great story. I enjoy cumming in my wife's mouth and face, but I've never had the pleasure of doing the other things you wrote about.

• MarriedtoaHotBabe says:

Does your wife own a dildo? If so, sometime while she's giving you a BJ see if she'll agree to getting out her dildo and then use it on her while she's sucking you off. Position is key here. What we do is I get on my knees next to my wife while she's laying on her side and then she spreads her legs, allowing me to reach her with her dildo as she sucks me off. Super hot, enjoyable and visual. Also, this position affords a tremendous visual when you cum in her mouth/on her face. At first, the thought of my wife enjoying a dildo in her pussy as she sucked me off was something I had to wrap my brain around as it essentially simulates a mmf scenario, but then I embraced it.

• Giants05 says:

Marriedtoahotbabe…thanks for the pointer. We both read this and it got us so hot. We watched each other masterbate then whipped her purple dildo out and she gave me the best blow job ever as I fucked her w the dildo…so hot

3. texasman76 says:

I am with the other two guys here! Super hot story. You know how to get a man hard with a story like this. Had a good time imagining doing this with my wifey.

4. Tulsa says:

So hot a story! Very bone inducing! 🙂
    My wife & I masturbated together many times, but I will never forget that first time I caught her!
    I remember the other times I caught her too!
    There is something so erotic about it, and it's just better & hotter than mutual masturbation!

5. Bob Smith says:

Incredibly Hot and eloquently descriptive.
    This deserves to be a series!
    What an incredible couple you are with that understanding of each other!
    Will you be sharing the story of the session and fantasy that led up to this?