Marriage Heat Wife
My husband is a hard working leader who works with many men and women. So many of his work associates have left their spouses or are cheating on their spouses. Some of them have joined the swinging scene. Sometimes I wonder how Christian marriage heat can compete with all the sensual promises offered. I can also relate to the struggle. Some of my friends have cheated on their husbands. I could have slept with some “promising” prospects when my husband was traveling. I am sad to say that there were a few times of struggle that I was tempted to place myself near some of those “prospects”.
We keep talking about how to stay faithful till death. Our faith in Christ is the foundation of our faithfulness; that faith inspires us to love each other. I wrote a list of the things that I find support our mutual faithfulness. Here is the my list.
I would be interested to hear what others think?
A. Mutual Responsibility – We have taken responsibility to grow in our relational and sexual passions in our marriage. For us that means that we talk about our relationship and seek to find resources that help us grow relationally and sexually.
Thanks Blondie for the new book about Sex in Marriage. I loved it. (Buy here)
B. Creativity – We love coming to Marriage Heat and getting new ideas. I do not think Marriage Heat is pornography by the way. I have learned so much about being a marriage heat wife here! It is marriage erotic lit though that functions like Songs of Songs did in the Bible times. I noticed some of the debates about the guidelines and how you hold firm to your convictions. We are not speaking for anyone else, but for us, thanks for your assertive and decisive leadership.
C. Boundaries – I am careful not to meet with men from church or anywhere else alone. Boundaries also relate to conversations. We do not talk about things with others that could lead to emotional or sexual relationship temptations. On his list, he does not “hang” out alone with female employees, especially when traveling.
D. Give him what he wants and needs- We both want romance and conversations. And he really tries! I need the feeling of protection that he gives. I need my hardworking husband who supports our home. I need to be in charge at home and I want to help my husband be the best he can be. I want and need to be sexual with him as my passion including plenty of kissing, caressing marriage heat and masturbating.
In sex, I need to be the object of his sexual imagination. I learned that a marriage heat wife lets go in this way. If he wants me to not wear panties tomorrow so that he can lift my skirt and fuck me in the kitchen. I will do it. I will be often wet just thinking about getting screwed. I notice that when he is under stress and his leadership is challenged at work, he needs to control me sexually more. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this with their husbands. It is fun to be the object of his marital lust. I am wet just writing this. If we have a fight, I notice he likes to fuck me hard. Yes. It is tempting to pick a fight now and then.
Here are some marriage heat wife practical examples of getting into his sexual imagination that I learned here at marriage heat or by experience.
1. Get over my hang ups about exhibitionism in front of him. If I feel like touching myself while he is in the room, just do it. I love it when my hubby come into the room while I am using a vibrator. It is fun to enjoy your body and put on a show for him. Masturbate very regularly. My OB/GYN said that my PC muscle are very strong. I wanted to say, I exercise them regulary with orgasms aplenty.
2. Develop a sexy attitude. For instance. Let him talk sexy to you and talk back to him that way.
3. Be raunchy and risky every once in a while. Period sex has raunchy possibilities for instance. Just sayin’… I always get excited about the fact. He wants a wife he can fuck.
4. Keep him off guard without calling attention to it. Wear a conservative dress with no panties to church. At some point he will grab your ass and he is reminded again how glad he is to have married you.
5. Text words or pics that makes him lust for you.
6. Wear something hot when his friends are around. For some reason this makes him so horny. We went to his 10 year reunion. I wore a sexy dress. His old friends kept looking at me, thinking what a lucky guy. We made love twice after we got home and the next morning.
E. Exercise, eat well, and get enough sleep. If I do these three things. I am more horny. Enough said.
F. Don’t be insecure about petty jealousies. I used to get hurt when I noticed him looking at a hot woman who paraded by us. I used to give him such a hard time, when in fact, I looked too. And no, I do not have same sex attraction. Now I too enjoy to look with him. I get ideas for how to dress. I also believe that he and I are humans and we will people watch. Beauty is always beauty. “Enjoy the view but fuck me later” is my motto.
G. Find Christian marriage friends who love marriage and who are not negative. Too many Christians bad mouth their spouses. This negative nay saying energy hurts. I am not saying that we are not friends with people who are struggling. Everyone needs your friendship. I am saying we also have some friends who love marriage like we do. I love that about Marriage Heat. We do not even know each other but we in a small way encourage each other to be positive.
I will let you know that I am not perfect in the things I have written about. I fail often. I have a bad day and week. But these are some things that I keep striving to be in my marriage. I hope some of you will share your marriage heat wife list.
We are sorry that this post was not one of your favorites!
Help us understand why.