Hot Horny Wife

Hot Horny Wife – An Enjoyable Day of Masturbating

Hot Horny Wife

Hot Horny Wife – Okay, this might be a dumb thing to post but I am super hot horny wife today!!!  Unfortunately, my hubby is at work so I have to take care of myself.  I’ve been naked for the past three hours. I had my shower this morning, shaved my pussy smooth, and then used the detachable shower head to give myself an orgasm.

Ladies, if you have a detachable shower head, give it a try. Water spraying on an aroused clit is amazing!  I could hardly stand afterward!  Was I satisfied? Not even close! What woman only wants one orgasm?  My pussy was tingling still. I went into the living room and straddled the arm of the sofa (it’s big and soft). I rubbed my aching pussy up and down on it. Mmm mmm, it felt so good (note to self: be sure to give couch arm a scrubbing 😉 ). I teased myself for awhile, bringing myself to the point of cumming but then easing off. When I couldn’t stand it any longer, I ground my wet pussy into the soft fabric. My pussy exploded in delight.  I screamed in ecstasy!  Like, there was no holding back; I was loud and proud! I flopped on the sofa enjoying the afterglow. I gently tickled the lips of my pussy. They were slippery with my cum. I rubbed them. I tugged on them. My inner lips like to hang out for all the world to see; they aren’t shy. I gave them a pull. Mmmm, nice. As I stroked them, my clit received some more additional stimulation. It thanked me. I grabbed where my clit meets my lips. I jacked it like a tiny cock. In no time at all I was squealing in pleasure again. Each orgasm seemed stronger than the last. I needed cock and I needed it bad! I wanted my husband so much! I wanted him to pound my pussy like there was no tomorrow. Until he got home, my fake cock would have to do. I ran to the bedroom to retrieve my trusty friend. I suctioned it to the coffee table. I lowered myself down upon its girth. Not as big as my husband, but it’ll do in a pinch. My pussy lips stretched around it as I slid all the way down to its base. “Ohhhhhhh” I let out a sigh of contentment. Just what my pussy ordered. Do you gals ever get that feeling?

You just need to be filled up with cock? You want something big and hard in your pussy? Fingers just won’t do in that situation. You need more; you want more! I thank my man for buying me this rubber cock to use when he’s unavailable.  I bobbed up and down. I rubbed my clit. Oh boy, did it ever feel good!! Here’s the visual: I was a wild cowgirl, riding it for all it was worth!  I came again. Hard!  I couldn’t contain my moans of pleasure. It just felt sooooo good! I hope the neighbours didn’t hear me. 🙂

I’m still naked. I think I’ll stay this way until my hubby gets home. May as well have easy access to my demanding pussy. I know she’ll want more. And who am I to say no? 😉 Just wait until my husband gets home. When I’m done with him, he’s going to be one very tired man!

Like Marriage Heat on Facebook

1. marriedman says:

Thanks for sharing. I think you should have filmed that last part, left your phone on the table, with a note for him to watch it before joining his waiting and willing wife in bed. Just a thought.

• Chloe says:

Alicia, give it a try! Try it once you are aroused…maybe after you've already cum once…then find something to rub against/hump. I like straddling the arm of a chair or sofa but some women like using pillows or even rubbing against the corner of their bed. If you try it and like it, let me know. I've been a furniture humper for awhile now! 🙂

• Bootylicious says:

Well Chloe, I just gave it a try. I humped the arm of the sofa. WOW! WOW! WOW! I got myself turned on with a little pussy play and then straddled the arm of the sofa and rubbed my pussy up and down on it. The friction felt amazing!!! A whole new sensation! I came hard! And more than once too! Thanks for the tip!

I just had a good idea: maybe having a vibe laying down on the arm of the sofa and then straddling both arm and vibe together might be an excellent combo! I think I might just go and try that right now. 😉

• Chloe says:

Woohoo! That's great Bootylicious!! Glad to hear you tried it and liked it! I've done the humping the furniture/vibrator combo before too. Ohhhh myyyyyy! 🙂 Anyone else try "the hump" yet? It's another great masturbation technique to add to your repertoire. You know…I think I'm going to get naked and do some humping right now 😉

• Happy Husband says:

Harper, you are such a fine lady, but we all would like to know how you made yourself cum. I remain envious of those of you who are so comfortable pleasuring yourselves. What a wonderful gift for you and your husbands.

• Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Well, tbh I didn't need to touch myself, because I didn't simply read this story, I "felt" it too! The descriptions are so vivid, especially when she was humping the furniture! That part got me over the edge!

• Bootylicious says:

Wow, a "hands free" orgasm? Cool! Never had one of those before! Were you squeezing your legs together or something? (you know, putting pressure on the "sweet spot"?)

• Harper Shelby Thornton says:

I didn't need to do that either… The descriptions were enough, especially the furniture part. I'll be this again, that's for sure!

BTW thanks Chloe for sharing this, and God bless you, dear! P.S. What happened when your husband came home? 😉

• Lovinghusband says:

Harper, this caught my attention too – wow! No touching! That could be a short story in itself if you wouldn't mind telling it. I know that some thoughts can be so vivid for me that they take me very far in excitement – but cumming with no touching is amazing. You don't even have to wash your hands 🙂 LH

• Harper Shelby Thornton says:

That's an advantage. But I tend to think a lot about my husband and I which gets me going too. It wouldn't be much of a story, as I wouldn't be saying much if anything I haven't said on here already.

There has been no masturbation in our marriage at all (at least not to my knowledge on my husband's part) because we didn't feel a need for it – we had each other, and our sex life has always been amazing and besides, we think orgasms from sex are WAY better! But that's us, it's one of those "never wanna go back" situations for us!

• Lovinghusband says:

Thank you for the reply Harper – that answered my question pretty much. What still amazes me is that you can orgasm without any touch (friction), humping, etc.

Also, so great that you two have had such a great level of availability to one another throughout your marriage – a great blessing. God bless!! LH

• Bootylicious says:

"There has been no masturbation in our marriage at all (at least not to my knowledge on my husband's part) because we didn't feel a need for it – we had each other, and our sex life has always been amazing …"

Hi Harper, May I be so forward as to ask how often you and your husband have sex? I'm assuming it must be often that neither of you has no need of masturbation. That's awesome!

Oh, and I'm still awestruck that you can have an orgasm without any kind of physical stimulation! Very cool! Do you have nipple orgasms too? (i.e. no pussy play, just nipple stimulation). I think it would be great to be able to cum from nipple play alone.

• Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Bootylicious – We have (and always have had) sex AT LEAST 3 times a week, usually more. It's always been like that, it hasn't changed since our wedding day. Most often it was at night though sometimes even twice a day, if we happened to wake up really early in the morning, we'd make love as the sun would rise.

Personally I like it better when my husband feels my whole breast rather then just my nipples. He's extra careful around my nipples, though I don't have a nipple orgasm per se, when he lightly runs his fingertips over my nipples, it does produce those orgasm-like tingling sensations 🙂

Lovinghusband – Yes, it's amazing what imagination does sometimes, isn't it? Especially combined with vivid descriptions. Bless!

• Horny_boy says:

Is @Harper Shelby Thornton still around? Her stories are great; what happened to her? I guess we'll never know how did she orgasm without any stimulation. She says she never had the need of masturbation; wow! Anyway, I hope she's okay and makes a comeback.

2. Happy Husband says:

Chloe: I have been away from Marriage Heat for a while, somewhat out of frustration, and I read your story with thoughts of my wife doing what you did, and my mouth was wide open and my cock stiffening as I worked through it. I imagined the blessing of my own wife acting through such a sexual awakening. It would be incredible. God bless all of the wives on here who have such a delightful sexual drive and attitude, and may you bless your marriage and your husbands with your enthusiasm.

3. Lovinghusband says:

Chloe – really enjoyed your story. What happened when your husband got home? Did he know about all the days activities? I bet he could smell you on the couch – that is hot in itself. Tell us more! Thank you for the story. God bless you two! LH

4. RHRN says:

Chloe, WOW. I love it when my wife masturbates. I work nights, there are times I'll get a text from her and she let's me know that she has already cum three times by using one of the toys I bought her. She let's me know, that when I get home on the morning, she will be ready for me. Thank you for sharing so vividly.you motivated me to read back thru some of her old texts and give myself a little attention while she is at work.

5. Anonymous says:

I must admit this is one of my favorites. I love it when my wife masturbates. I think men like it so much because it shows that their wives enjoy sex as much as they do, and can get totally carried away with lustful passion, even wanting to ride a dildo in their sexual excitement. I guarantee that your husband would've loved for you to film all that. It would be a video he would always treasure, and jack off to, all his life.

6. GratefulMan says:

My cock was hard 10secs after your first paragraph.

By the end of your story I was shooting everywhere.

Great writer, great storytelling I connected every image with your world. Maybe that's just me cause I have a photographic memory. ??

7. PacMan says:

Thanks for resharing this one @Chloe. These descriptions of an amazing self-pleasure session made me so horny that I needed to begin one of my own. I stroked my cock as it got harder and harder, imagining my wife playing with herself in the exact same way. I stroked and stroked until the head of my cock swelled to its largest size… and then 🍆💦💦💦💦 ahhh sweet release. I already licked up a couple globs of jizz… and now need to go clean the rest. Thank you for the inspiration @Chloe! So hot to revisit this hot post!!

8. Horny_boy says:

Omg, girl!! This is so hot🥒💦💦🙌🤤 I drank like water every sexy word. I jerked off two times to this, the second time with both hands! Such a good release! 😋Thanks, @Chloe. There's nothing hotter than reading about a woman getting off, and for sure, masturbation is such a blessing. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I think this story was like a gift for me.
    Please write more.

9. Alicia G. M. says:

Yeah, I remember reading this! Chloe girl, you are one hot and horny chick! I still haven't tried humping furniture yet. Kinda hard when you have a little one around. I did manage to hump my large stuffed Hello Kitty doll. That was kinda fun and made me cum. ( I made sure I cleaned it well afterwards .) Write us another story about your horny ass girl! Lol.
    Later…