When did you start wearing thongs?

Hello friends, I had a weird question. I know most of the people on this site are married, and I guess this question is mostly for the women, but husbands are welcome to give input as well. When did you start wearing thong underwear? Was it before marriage or after? Was it for you or because you were getting married? How did it make you feel and is it comfortable? I know this is an odd question, but I’m moving out of my parents house soon and figured it’s a good time to try new things. Thanks!

1. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Well… sexy panties I've worn are frilly panties. Those are usually very comfy, or at least for me. I never wore things because for me those were uncomfortable. But again, that's me, you might be different. Hope that helps. God bless you on your journey, dear!

2. Alicia G. M. says:

I have been wearing thongs since high school. A friend talked me into buying a pair and I have been wearing them ever since. I love them ! They are comfortable once you get used to them. I also enjoy wearing Lacey bikini panties or occasionally going without. I think you should go for it!

3. John says:

As a long married man i love thongs on my wife. It adds a flavor of sexiness to the everday moments of life…dressing and changing etc. It also says to me that my wife is sexual and hasn't forgotten that part of herself. Comfort is an issue so they are not worn that much. And when they are they are soon removed….lol

4. gcms - great christian marriage sex says:

I have LOVED thong panties on women ever since they came out 15-20 yrs ago. They always make a woman's butt look even hotter. It is like the perfect picture frame on a perfect painting. YUM. Highly recommend. My preferences are:
    #1 – Thong panties #2 – G string panties #3- Boyshorts

5. Juicy says:

I always wear feminine panties whether it is thongs, lace, cute patterns, satin, etc, it helps me feel very feminine. That extends to all of my clothing. I like to feel what my version of my feminine self feels like. So I think that if you want to try out some new undergarments, go for it and get a pair and try it. Wear it for you to make you feel good about yourself, then when the day come that you are married, then you can wear it for your husband as well!

6. NewBride says:

I started wearing thongs in my late teen years. I found a comfortable looking pair in the sale bin at VS, and thought, "What the heck!" I LOVED them; I didn't expect to. They were comfortable, but what I enjoyed more was the confidence I had while wearing them. I felt sexy and empowered. I never knew panties could do that for a woman until then!
    I don't wear just any 'ole thongs, because some can be VERY uncomfortable. I love the ones made out of soft microfiber material or something similar. I even have a couple from target I really like that's made made out of soft, wide lace. Cute and comfy! And my husband goes crazy for them!

• Lovingcouple920 says:

I agree, wearing a sexy pair of panties is very empowering. I enjoy having my husband pick out a couple options in the morning for me to choose from so he has to guess which pair I am wearing.

7. Ilvmywife69 says:

From a husband who loves the way a thong looks on his wife but hasn't seen one since children were born almost ten years ago, I say try them out. If you don't like them then try something different. But I encourage you when you find the right guy, seduce him every so often with a sexy little thong!

8. Loved by my Wife says:

My wife loathes thongs. Her first pair was a bachelorette party gift & she wore them a few times – her butt is so hot in a thong. And she bought me another pair for her to wear, but after trying several times, she decided that she was finished trying to wear thongs. So, 6 years into marriage, we got rid of all of her thongs. I miss them, but her butt is even hotter when she is nude with her little pucker peaking out.

9. Lovingcouple920 says:

I started wearing thongs in college. The red thong in the picture is a pair of Very Sexy Satin Thongs from Victoria Secret and they are comfortable, if you are looking for ones to try. It is important to wear panties that you feel good in, your confidence will shine through and that's what most men find sexy. Even a pair of white cotton bikini panties can be sexy, if you are confident in the way you look. I have hundreds of pairs, in all different styles, but typically wear string bikini panties, my favorites are Very Sexy Lace String Bikinis from Victoria Secret, they are lace in the back and satin in the front, and K&L Satin String Bikinis, they are very soft.

10. Savingallmylove says:

Thanks everyone for your advice! I wore a lace thong for the first time today, and I've got to say it wasn't as bad as I thought. I hope to try other fabrics and see what I like best!

11. MarriedtoaHotBabe says:

My wife always wore thong underwear but rarely wears panties now except at work (she's a surgeon and frequently has to change). She does wear semi-thong bikinis :-).