Slippery when Wet.

We were all in our rooms, settled and in bed, watching a bit of TV before going to sleep. As she said good night my wife turned to me, “let’s shower together tomorrow morning before starting our day.” “Sure.” I gave her a quick kiss and turned around – I knew very well what that meant!

As per usual for us, she was still sleeping when I woke up early the next morning. We were too busy the last 4 or 5 days to be intimate and I could feel the tension between my legs. My cock was taking the strain, it was full, solid and rock hard, trapped underneath me I slowly started waking up and had to turn on my back to get comfortable. My hand instinctively moved down and grabbed my thick swollen shaft, the touch immediately brought some sensation and I knew a huge cum load was begging to be released.

I looked over to my wife, we both slept naked that night and I could see parts of her strong muscular leg and beautiful curvy hip sticking out underneath the covers. She’s got the most erotic and voluptuous body, with all the right curves and a set of very big beautiful tits with just the right size nipples. I was so horny but knew it would still be a while before she woke up.

I lifted the covers from my lower body, my cock was throbbing and twitching, I got it under control by slowly stroking up and down through the full length of my long meaty shaft. It wasn’t long before streams of pre-cum were flowing out onto my tummy. I lubed my cockhead with pre-cum and twirled my hand around it for a while, wow, it felt so good! I used my other hand to squeeze my balls tightly and started stroking fast and hard. Within seconds my balls tightened and cum pushed up my shaft, I almost reached the edge, but, against the odds managed to stop and take a deep breath. I wanted to save this cum load for when my wife was up.

I kept playing with my hard rod and did some edging for a while, I was so glad when my wife finally woke up, my cock was raging with lust by that time. I’ve served her coffee in bed for the last 20 plus years, but on this morning we knew time was limited and after a bit of chatter we both hopped into the shower and turned the water to a nice hot temperature. I moved in behind her sexy ass and immediately went to work by soaking her body with soap, I used the soap and water to massage her back and shoulders, I could hear her softly exhaling, relaxing and moaning with pleasure. I slowly worked my way around to her sexy soft tummy and down to her trimmed pussy hair. Next, I moved up, cupped her heavy breast, I was surprised to feel how hard and pointy her nipples were when I touched them.

Her whole body was now wet and slippery, covered in water and soap, both my hands were roaming freely over her entire hot body and my dripping hard cock was pushing into her ass cheeks, trying to force a way in. I sensed that she was really horny and wanted to cum as well, her juicy pussy needed some well-deserved attention. She bent over, stuck her ass out toward me, lifted her one leg up onto the side with her hands up against the wall in front of her. She didn’t have to say anything, I got the clear sign that she was ready to be fucked hard. She needed and wanted my thick cock to penetrate her beautiful pussy lips right through to her sensitive g-spot.

I stuck my hand through her upper thighs and felt her warm pussy lips, with my other hand I soaked my cock with water and soap and stroked it at a furious pace. My wife started moaning loud and begged me to fuck her, I quickly rammed my hungry cock into her and reached around to rub her clit. She was ready for sure, her clit was throbbing and hard and I knew she was on the verge of releasing her cum onto my cock. Everything was now soapy, wet and slippery, it was so erotic as I was pounding her hard, slapping my cock and balls against her, we were both breathing and moaning with hot marriage lust. What a glorious gift from our Creator to see my sexy wife in such an erotic state!

My cock slid with a fast hard rhythm through her slippery cheeks, in and out of her tight wanting pussy. I was about to cum all over her ass when she cried out, “I’m cumming, aah fuuuuckkk, I’m cumming, fuck me, fuck me,” she shook uncontrollably as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. I gave her a few last hard strokes as she came down and then pulled my cock out. I stroked it and suddenly stream after stream of hot cum bolted out, spraying a huge load all over her ass and back, running down her thighs. My pretty and sexy wife turned around and faced me, “I love you so much,” she said.  “Love you too,” it took us a moment to gather ourselves, wash all the cum off and get ready for another day that the Lord had made!

1. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Thank you for sharing! First off, I love to see your gratitude for God! Praise Him indeed! He is wonderful! 😀 This was such a hot story, I loved it! Wet & soapy can be very erotic, you jogged some more memories for me there! I love how you two immediately got passionate, and it got more and more intense until the beautiful climax between the two of you unfolded, before you held each other, declaring your love. SO erotically beautiful! Looking forward to your next one, OneCouple, and may God bless you two with many more erotic years!

2. OneCouple says:

You're welcome Mrs Harper, glad our story could bring back some memories ! Yes, I must be honest, I'm extremely grateful to God, I do feel that he hand-picked my wife for me, after all these years it doesn't take a lot for her to get my cock hard, she basically just have to take her clothes off and touch me, I desire her just as much as the first day we met, if not more now ! I'm ready for your next story ? God bless !

3. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Hi! 😀 That's so special! Yeah it did, there's even one of mine here that involves just a touch of soapy wetness, hehe! My husband & I are still hot for each other too, as you well know! 😉 My next one is cumming this Sunday, and I've got more scheduled after that. Thank God for MH! As a little sneak peak, we're going on vacation in a couple of weeks, so they'll definitely be a story from that! God bless you too 🙂

4. OneCouple says:

Chesed, glad the story got you ready for the morning, and yes, one good thing about shower sex is the easy cum clean-up !

5. OneCouple says:

Exiting stuff Mrs Harper, I'm always so much hornier on vacation, I hope it's a great destination and that it will generate more than one erotic story ?

6. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

I guess, since we're often more relaxed on vacation! Would you like to know the destination, or would you rather find out when the story comes?

7. Jessa Decker says:

That's was a really hot story! I'm looking forward for more stories in the future. God bless you and your wife.

8. Old Lover says:

Wonderful visual! My Anne eagerly welcomes me into her morning shower. It's not easy for us old folks to manage the slippery gymnastics that you were able to achieve, so she loves the sensuous and intimate time of a soapy massage over her tits and clit. Then she enjoys watching me stroke my slippery cock and joins in with her sexy words of encouragement as I cum with full abandonment all over her. The clean-up is just one more opportunity to caress her lovely curves and crevices. Shower sex is fun, clean, and easy!

9. OneCouple says:

Glad you enjoyed the story Jessa Decker, I enjoy yours as well, blessings to you and your husband !

10. OneCouple says:

Glad you enjoyed it Old Lover, you and your wife have a wonderful approach to your awesome sex life and masturbation, I always learn from your posts, God bless the two of you !

11. Funny Christian says:

Beautiful story One Couple. I too love how you praise our creator. The shower sex you described was wonderful. I love how you love your wife so much. God Bless.

12. OneCouple says:

Thank you Funny Christian, glad you enjoyed the story, yes, God is good, blessings to you !

13. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

OneCouple Alright then, no problem 🙂 I will tell you though, that it's such a beautiful place where we're going in only a couple of weeks! 😀

14. OneCouple says:

That sounds so exiting Mrs Harper, what a priviledge and a blessing, just one request if I may……could you and your husband go and make some more of those hot cum stories on the trip so we can enjoy them here on MH please ?

15. PacMan says:

Wonderfully descriptive OneCouple! You have quite the stamina to edge and then last until after your wife's O! Bravo. And my wife and I hardly ever shower together, and we've never had shower intercourse. So it's an extra turn on to read this, because it's uncharted territory. 🙂

16. OneCouple says:

Hi PacMan, yes Sir, it's worth a try, give shower sex a go, I think you will enjoy it every now and again, it works especially well for quickies ! God bless.

17. Juicy says:

Thanks for a great story! You two had a steamy hot time together in that shower of yours!

18. OneCouple says:

We sure did Juicy, glad you enjoyed the story, hope to read one of yours soon ! God bless

19. snagd says:

Ouch, what a turn on. You describe in quick details how a good fuck in a shower should be. You wife seems to be just as eager and enjoyed every minute of it.

20. OneCouple says:

Thank you snagd, glad you enjoyed the story, I must say I do have to agree with you, it does seem that my wife enjoy sex more now than what she did when we were younger ! THANK YOU for reminding me of this story, it sure made me rock hard recounting the events, I'm currently working away from home and I might now just have to release my stiff cock in the shower of my hotel room as I think of that hot shower fuck with my sexy wife ! God bless you

Comments are closed.