Pent-up Passion !

I recently came home on a Friday night after working away from home, I haven’t seen my precious wife for five days and was excited for us to get together and connect. I spent some time in my hotel room the previous night and shaved my cock and balls completely smooth, I got turned on by thinking what lies ahead for the next day and stroked my stiff cock to the edge multiple times and then backed off, fantasizing about my wife’s juicy pussy and huge tits. It was really hard (pun intended), but I managed to control myself, not orgasm, and save all my pent-up cum for my beautiful wife, as per her request. I finished up my shower and then took some naked pictures of myself stroking my super hard cock, and some close-ups of my throbbing cockhead leaking and dripping with pre-cum, and sent it off to my wife, I knew she would be in bed at home checking her phone, “Ohh lala, I’m a lucky girl,” was the reply I received on my phone soon afterwards. We continued texting each other some hot sexual messages most of the Friday morning before I headed home.

We both arrived home more or less the same time on Friday evening, and after catching up and taking care of the necessary stuff we headed off to our bedroom. My wife immediately took her pants off to show me how she shaved her pussy almost completely bald, her pussy lips were bald and smoothly shaven, just a very little bit of shortly trimmed hair was visible on top of her pussy. I hadn’t seen my wife’s pussy look so good in a very long time, I couldn’t keep my hands off it, it looked soooo HOT!

By this time the sexual tension was so high and the pent-up lust for each other was becuming unbearable and we both needed a release urgently!  After a relaxing bath, we both stayed naked and got comfortable on our bed, my wife opened her legs and started rubbing her clit as I slowly stroked my cock. We were both flat on our backs with our heads propped up with some pillows.  We didn’t lie next to each other but more at an angle so we could have a good view of one another. She pulled her pussy wide open and it looked awesome and wet, her big heavy tits were moving back-and-forth and her hips were bucking as she pleasured her engorged clit. My cock was as hard as a rock and I fucked it hard, alternating between my left and right hand, and then both together. We were both moaning with pleasure and then, suddenly she came first, her entire body stiffened as a powerful orgasm rocked every fiber of her hot, sexy, naked body. It was so erotic watching her masturbate and rubbing her clit to completion, it made me extremely horny and I could feel my tight full ball sac wanting to explode with cum. At this point I was completely overcum with animal-like lust,  I grabbed my wife and turned her on all fours, she reached back and found my dripping cock, quickly guiding it into her soaking pussy. She loves it when I fuck her hard from behind, our bodies slapped against each other as I stroked her balls deep, fast and relentlessly! She tugged and pulled my balls into her with every hard stroke.

I knew she could easily cum again so I reached around and rubbed her clit that was still big and hard. I was watching my long shaft go in and out of her. I love the view of her ass from this position and I knew it wasn’t going to be long before I shoot my sticky white cum over her. We were now both yelling and grunting, encouraging each other and fucking hard, as husband and wife should,  and then we both came, almost at the same time. I pulled my throbbing cock out and gave it a view strokes aiming my load at her ass and cheeks, which was soon covered with spurt after spurt of hot cum. My exhausted wife collapsed on the bed after a second powerful orgasm rocked her pussy and I followed, crashing down next to her, my throbbing wet cock covered in the huge amount of pent-up cum we both ejaculated. We continued our fun weekend on the Sunday morning when my wife took my cock deep down her throat and I finger-fucked her hot pussy and g-spot, but maybe more about that later.  Thank you, Jesus, it was good to be back home again!!!

1. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Thank the Lord Jesus indeed!

When I saw your name I KNEW I was in for a treat! I enjoyed reading this so much! Wait until my hubby comes home from work tonight I'll be showing him this HOT story! It turned me on big time! God bless you both

2. OneCouple says:

Thank you so much for the kind words Mrs Harper, I'm so glad the story turned you on, hopefully for a hard cum and loving fuck with your husband later, will we be so lucky to get some feedback, if you both don't mind me asking ? God bless you two !

3. professor dude says:

Thank you onecouple for this story. Had to attend a conference out of town last week. Those were the longest 4 days. But as soon as I got home, my wife's hole took a beating. Good bless you guys and keep on writing!

4. OneCouple says:

More than welcome professor dude, glad you could make up after those 4 days away, I love unloading my full balls after such a built up as well ! Thanks for sharing and God bless !

5. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Hi OneCouple. We came hard last night! My husband read your story as I got ready for bed, and then he started to touch me, leading to a night of sweating, thrusting, moaning and orgasming! We both slept like babies! God bless

6. OneCouple says:

Wow that sounds so hot Mrs Harper, glad you could both cum hard ! I woke up hard and horny as I read your comments this morning, I plan on masturbating my stiff cock for my wife when she wakes up, she always loves watching me shoot cum all over myself, thank you for sharing and hope there is more HOT stuff over the weekend ? God bless

7. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

OneCouple I'm so glad you think so! And yes, surely there will be! We have a fun Sunday planned after church, so hopefully at night there will be some lovin'! 😉 God bless

8. HV450 says:

I have managed to go four days without cumming too. It certainly is a challenge but it sure makes us super-hot for it. It is such a relief getting my balls off. And she is so loud the neighbors certainly know I am back home.

9. OneCouple says:

Wow HV450, don't know if I will be able to hold out 4 days, it must make for a huge cum release ! I love it when my wife gets loud as well, such a turn-on, thanks for sharing and God bless you !

10. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Hi OneCouple, yes I do 🙂 There's one actually cumming tomorrow, yay! And there are a couple more cumming within the week. I have another one to cum after that too, but for some reason it's been taken from my archives… oh well that's ok. When it's posted maybe I'll just copy it and re-post again it at a later date. We just got back from church, and I'm gonna prepare lunch now, before our fun day out! 😀 God bless you and I cannot wait to read more of your stories! My husband and I love re-reading your stories too 🙂

11. OneCouple says:

Thank you Mrs Harper, I'll be on holiday at home for the entire festive season and very much looking forward to reading those stories and having lots of hot erotic sex with my sexy wife ! Would love to know which favorite stories you and your husband re-read, if you don't mind me asking ? Enjoy your fun day out and God bless you two !

12. Ben G. says:

Great story OneCouple! You two remind me alot of Gina and myself. Got me rock hard and masturbating. Gonna get Gina to read this later. Thanks and God bless brother!

13. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Have fun on your holiday! Going somewhere nice? We had a great day, can't wait for tonight! Regarding your question about our favorite stories from you, Hard Pounding and Big Bouncing Breasts is our top one 🙂 Fun in the Tub, the one your wife wrote is also one we like as it reminds us of our jacuzzi/bathtime fun, and the story about the multiple orgasms isn't bad either 😉 so far it's those, but I think more favorites are to come 🙂 I know I ask all the time, but have you got more stories cumming? God bless you

14. OneCouple says:

Wow, thank you Ben G., we are inspired by you and Gina, you guys are awesome, we're not quite in your league yet, but we are finding our own way and our lovemaking has grown so much over the last few years, it just keeps on getting better and better, just took my wife from behind for a nice hard fuck as we both came quickly before church this morning ! Thank you for the inspiration and God bless you two !

15. OneCouple says:

Thank you Mrs Harper. for the first time in I don't know how many years, we are going to spend our Christmas at home as a family, it might just be the best Christmas ever ! Yes, I do have some stories cumming up, my wife got real horny the other day, she wanted my cock badly and I fucked her hard into 3 orgasms, I just had to write a story about it, I think you guys might enjoy it ! Hope you both came HARD tonight ? God bless

16. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Yay! I'm looking forward to those! Yes, we came hard alright, last night was one of our "gentle" lovemaking nights, but our orgasms were no less intense! Sometimes our lovemaking nights are gentle and sweet, other times raw and passionate, and sometimes it's a combination of both! Nevertheless we always have great time, and cum hard! 😀 And I'm very happy you enjoyed yourselves last night. I'm so glad you are all going to be together for Christmas, I love Christmas it's so exciting! However this year it will be an emotional Christmas, but regardless we're determined to make it as amazing as we always have! God bless 🙂

17. Funny Christian says:

Awesome story OneCouple. A few months ago, I was away from my wife for over a week. When I came home, we didn't leave the bedroom for 3 days. Also, it's good to know another male takes cares of their pubic hair.
    Take Care & God Bless.

18. OneCouple says:

Wow, 3 days, that sounds awesome Funny Christian, my wife and I are (almost) completely smooth lately and loving it ! Thanks for sharing and glad you enjoyed the story, God bless !

19. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Hi OneCouple. Yes quite emotional, but we're determined to make it very happy. And yes please, prayers would be wonderful. I'd like to request a prayer to cope properly in the way God wants me to when bad things come my way. Thank you so so much :') I'll keep you in my prayers too. God bless and love you <3