🔊 On the Couch (L)

There's always a first time for a story. After using my hubby’s account for a while, I decided to join up as well. Now I have my own username to write about things I experience with him. He writes often. Sometimes I have to tell him it’s enough, but all and all, I enjoy what he writes. My hubby, better known as Snagd, encouraged me to start reading MH. I found it interesting. Its focus is correct: sex and sexual play in marriage without drawing other immoral stuff into the equation.

In all fairness, I must say that my husband is the ultimate partner for me. We both enjoy experimentation. If we agree on trying something new, it's game on! If the fun doesn't measure up to our expectations, we leave that thing aside. And if something could affect us psychologically, it's a definite no-no. We may still fantasize about it together though.

I love wearing short skirts, often going pantiless. Even in my work as a nurse, I sometimes go pantiless and braless if my husband so desires. I can be somewhat of an exhibitionist. I like to sit on my haunches to show him my pussy at home and when we are out and about. I won’t have full-on sex in public. But if a place is relatively secluded, I don’t mind giving head to my husband or masturbating for him. And I adore sex in hotel rooms, lodges or similar establishments. Something about places like that just turns me on.

But one of my favorite places to make love is on our couch. Often when my husband comes home from work, he flops down on the couch He relaxes while I'm busy making dinner or dressing to go out.

One particular evening I felt very much like having sex. So, to surprise my husband, I flopped down next to him. We chatted for a while when I suddenly had an urge for some real fun. I reached out for his penis and started rubbing it through his pants as I felt it grow.

Next, he turned to me, and our mouths met with high-intensity kisses and necking. He let the straps of my dress fall, pulling the top down until he could get one hand under my bra cup to fondle my breast. I stopped to remove the undergarment and let him plant his mouth on my nipples. I was now naked from my belly up as he started to lick and kiss me all over. Then he raised his mouth to mine and slipped me his tongue. I felt the heat rising in me.

Suddenly, my husband pulled my dress completely off. Not much to his surprise, he found me pantiless once again and very clean shaven. He always loves when I'm smooth down below. Without a word, he inserted two fingers into my vagina.

I moaned as he did and reached to unzip him, helping him out of his pants. I bent over to take his manhood into my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down on it.

He stood up straight, leaving me sitting open-legged on the couch. I was free to do what I love best: cocksucking. I went up and down his shaft, swallowing him whole. And then, as I released his dick, I began to take his balls into my mouth. Slowly I licked him all around until he asked me to stop.

He then took me down to my knees on the floor, letting me hold on to the couch. It was the perfect position to allow him access to do anything he pleased. It didn't surprise me at all that what pleased him at that moment was to please me. He turned almost upside down and started nibbling on my pussy. He was licking my clit as he nudged away at my now wet cunt.

"Okay, darling," he whispered. "I am going to fuck you now, so enjoy what's coming."

He moved his mouth away from my pussy lips and stepped backward. With one expert thrust, he entered my pussy and let me have it full force. I shuddered and screamed for more as he carried on pumping. Then he suddenly stopped.

Lying back on the floor, he pulled me onto his cock. He slid smoothly into my now swollen pussy, parting its lips again with his enlarged head and shaft. As he glided deep inside, I started to bobble up and down on his cock. He helped me along when my slick puss slipped off him, reinserting himself. It wasn't long before I felt my body quivering as I started cumming over and over again.

Eventually, he pushed me gently off him and made me sit on the couch. He and I both knew that he was about to ejaculate. He brought his hard cock towards my open mouth. Holding it in his hand, he started making those sounds that drive me wild.

As he rubbed his hand up and down on his dick, I waited. Soon my patience was rewarded. I felt his cum shoot. The first spurt hit my cheek. Then, as I gave him my tongue, he started draining cum all over the inside of my mouth as I swallowed. And swallowed. And swallowed again. Finally, he inserted his cock right into my mouth, which gave me an opportunity to clean him out. He was exhausted as I let go. I wiped away what was left on my face and just laughed.

"You're a really good fucker," I said.

"Well, you like it wild, so I gave it to you. But prepare yourself for more to come later." He gave me a loving kiss and held me for a few minutes. Then he asked me to get dressed, reminding me that we were expecting visitors.

1. Fiftyfitfidelity says:

Going without panties is the ultimate turn on especially flashing it to a partner can lead to great fun. Something my wife does not do much of (once in a vineyard - Hmmm I may have to tell that story), so I can appreciate your story.
    Keep the hot sex cumming!

2. Loves2bthelover says:

This is a really hot story! Makes me think of the fun my wife and I have together. Can you tell me more about the line, “We may still fantasize about it together though.” What are some ways that you do that?

• SecondMarge says:

I was drawn to that line as well. We have sex talk that is often about fantasies we would not participate in but get us very turned on talking about during sex. Especially me.
      I think if my husband denied me the feel of him coming inside my p**** only to come on my face he wouldn’t get supper. But I am learning wives vary a great deal more than I ever imagined.

3. Lovinghusband says:

Bjlove - welcome to MH (though you've been here some on your husband's account). The healthy hornyness that you two share with each other is contagious. I really liked the way you said this: "We both enjoy experimentation. If we agree on trying something new, it's game on! If the fun doesn't measure up to our expectations, we leave that thing aside. And if something could affect us psychologically, it's a definite no-no. We may still fantasize about it together though."

I think that is very instructive for many of us. If something doesn't measure up - you leave it. But at least you tried and found out. I look forward to reading more from you and Snagd. God bless you both. LH

4. Bjlove says:

Thank you all for finding my story so interesting. You can rest assured that all of it did actually take place as I mentioned that what we experiment with if it’s something we enjoy we’ll take it, and if it’s something that does not bring any pleasure or not worth the effort we mostly stay away from. About fantasies: well it mostly involves words rather than action. The exclamations normally seem to drive home much excitement and when we have finished any sexual activity, we put it behind us as we both know that we may start living with guilt if we actually carry out such fantasies. I few examples I cite from both of us. [Edited: We banter about multiple partners (threesomes and more) using very explicit language that some might consider demeaning but we don't take it seriously.]

Now technically we know it won’t happen, it's only when we masturbate in front on one another and also scream out those unethical sexual acts. There’s a fine line and both myself and hubby agree that it’s only a way of using creativity while having sex. Otherwise it’s a no go. As a final comment: The nearest we came to have multiple sex episodes with other couples was when they requested us. We first seemed keen on it, but after doing some research we found it’s bound to leave psychological scars that could ruin our marriage. I, myself, did indulge in a fair amount of oral sex before we were married, and he only indulged is straight sex before marriage. We both accepted each other's past and put it behind us, and now we keep sex between ourselves to gain maximum pleasure.

• SecondMarge says:

We also have conversations during our bed adventures about activities we will not participate in as a married couple. They very much increase the excitement level especially for my husband.

During the years after my first husband passed my emotionally and financially difficult times were lessened by the time my friend and her husband invited me into their home. The love they showed me kept me going.

My husband is fully aware of the “cuddling” that took place while I lived with them. He enjoys me replaying details and it helps with his ED. I have no guilt about anything we shared nor do either of us think any of it was wrong.

Whatever a husband and wife use in fantasy during their time in bed is acceptable in my belief. It’s good to read the two of you share these mental images as well.

5. LilaY69 says:

@Bjlove, and others... Both my husband I can strongly agree on having fantasies, whether or not the acts are a big "No, no" in reality. Not even is it a big turn on -at least for us- to think or fantasize about sexual activities and scenarios that may even involve others or couples in our sexual episodes, but I think fantasizing is a very healthy, beneficial, and even important part of a marriage sex life for those who are comfortable enough with each other. As a couple, for your sex life to be at its best you really need to know everything that turns your spouse on, and fantasies are definitely included.

For us it's also used more with words rather than actions. I'd say most of the time we'll talk out the fantasy to each other which never fails to turn us both extremely on. Especially while pleasuring ourselves together. Also sometimes we'll read, (occasionally) watch, and even write out the fantasy together or by ourselves. It's always just fun to play with your imagination anyway, especially when it rewards both of you with mind-blowing hot marital sex!

By the way, I'd also be very excited to see more fantasy material from the contributors here on MH!