Canadian Views (L)

This story contains brief strong language. (L)
You can read about annotations here.

My wife and I took a weekend getaway to a ski resort in the Canadian Rockies. It had been a crazy season of life, and our sex life had been put on the back burner and turned on low, maybe. We were very much looking forward to our time away together.

As we drove to the resort, about a three-hour drive, we decided to listen to an erotic audiobook. We were traveling in our nearly new pickup truck, and we began the trip across from each other with the center console down. After a couple of chapters, the center console went up, and my arm wrapped around her. By the time we were winding our way toward the resort, I had my hand in her bra, massaging her breasts and gently pulling on her nipples.

We impatiently checked in and made our way to our room. The room was two floors; a small kitchen and sitting room combo with a fireplace occupied the ground level, and the bedroom and bathroom were above.

The bedroom upstairs had huge windows around three sides with gorgeous views of the mountains. To one side of us was another unit just like ours, maybe 18 to 20 feet away and only slightly above us. The curtains next door were all drawn, and the view of the mountains was spectacular, so we decided to leave our curtains open even though we were horny. Who knew, maybe no one occupied that unit.

We held each other and kissed, basking in the beauty of being connected again. Finally, we could not wait any longer. Our clothes lay strewn around the room, and my wife reclined naked on the bed. I had my face buried in her wet pussy, enjoying her sweet nectar. She moaned loudly while she massaged her breasts and pulled on her nipples.

Just as my tongue was entering her cunt, my wife said, “Honey, we have an audience.”

I lifted my face, covered with her pussy juices, and followed her gaze out the window.

The previously drawn curtains now stood open, and there we saw a couple. The woman looked fresh from the shower, wearing a very short towel that revealed beautiful cleavage and another wrapped around her hair. The man stood behind her, apparently naked, his hand under her wrapping playing with her pussy as they watched us.

My wife acknowledged their presence with a friendly wave. They smiled too and waved back.

“I really want to give them a show,” my wife told me, And with that, she went to the chair that was facing their window.

“Sit down,” she said to me, and I complied. She then sat on my lap, facing away from me toward the window. She put her feet on the window edge, spread her legs wide, and began to play with her pussy.

“Please play with my nipples,” she begged.

As I did so, the man stepped up to the window, clearly mesmerized by my wife’s show. His cock was not just large and hard, but it was pointing up.

His wife dropped her towels to the floor and knelt in front of him, taking him in her mouth. Her breasts swayed as she pumped her mouth on her man’s cock. He gazed intently at my wife’s show.

It was a gorgeous sight, and my wife’s eyes were fixed on him as she began to moan. Her hips started rotating on mine, my cock pressed against her back. Her pussy juices flowed down her ass onto my legs.

We enjoyed this beautiful, stimulating, intimate moment, and then the man’s hips bucked as he shot his cum into his wife’s mouth. She took most of it, but some of it came out the sides of her mouth and dribbled off her chin onto her breasts.

This sight put my wife over the edge. With an “Oh fuck!” her hips spasmed; she pulled her hand out of her cunt and shot pussy juice on the window.

With a moan, she plunged her fingers into her cunt again, and once more, her hips bucked as she shot one more stream of pussy juice against the glass.

The man had knelt and was kissing his wife and holding her while my wife lay with her head back against my shoulder. “That was so fucking intense!” she sighed.

After a few minutes, the woman next door put her hands on the glass, facing us with her breasts swaying. We could see her husband had buried his face in her pussy.

My wife said, “Stand up. She deserves a show, too.” She turned me toward the window and knelt in front of me. Taking my entire length in her mouth, she began to pump up and down.

As turned on as I was, I knew I could not last long. After just a few minutes of intense pleasure, I shot my load of cum in my wife’s mouth. Shortly after, we saw the wife next door begin to buck in orgasm against her husband’s face.

After a moment of after-glow pleasure, we both smiled at each other and gave a friendly wave.

As we lathered each other up in the shower a few minutes later, my wife said, “Isn’t married sex hot?” I agreed!

1. Waiting Hardly says:

Marital intimacy is pure and good. Had either couple not known that they were visible this would have been creepy. But as it was, it was just two married couples helping to improve the experience of the other couple from a distance. Both were able to be a blessing to the other. Well written and well done!

• Tulsa says:

A couple we knew watched us, more than once, and we didn't know about it at the time. When she told my wife about it all, my wife didn't find it creepy, but it sure was a turn on, and actually flattering. Same when my wife told me the whole story.
      It did give our friends some ways to improve their experiences and, my wife and I still get a lot of 'mileage' out of it all too!
      Definitely a voyeur experience, and definitely erotic!
      🙂

2. Christhusbandandwife3in1 says:

Extremely erotic with the voyuerism,and exhibitionist side . I'm glad for the reconnect and the hot moment between husband and wife.

3. 1blessedman says:

Okay, I need the address to this ski resort! Super erotic adventure. You folks were probably the reason they had to bring out the snow makers. I am not one to seek attention, but I too am a bit of an exhibitionist when the sparks are flying. A weekend at a friend’s beach house and a photo shoot turned into a serendipitous same room close encounter. 🤭

4. PacMan says:

This was one of my favorite stories on MH in the past several weeks. Thanks @MedSummer69! I get extremely turned on by vouyeur situations… including this one! 🔥🔥 Would love a real life experience like this! Speaking of… @1blessedman, you MUST submit the beach house story!!

• 1blessedman says:

Well, our encounter was serendipitous only in the regard that nothing had been specifically planned, though it was not only by momentary chance.We all had expressed that we were interested in the experience of monogamous sex in the same location with friends…beach, family room, bedroom, wherever. So, our weekend was planned as friends enjoying the beach, good food and friendship. If nothing more then okay. But things did take a sexual path later in the evening after taking couples pictures. (Our friend was an amateur photographer type. They had a huge topless picture of her strolling up and out of the surf. An amazingly elegant photo on the wall of their family room.) So, couples pictures led to sexy pictures which led to semi-nude pictures, which led to…..

5. EroticUT says:

Wow, you are so fortunate! What a memorable experience.

We once had a hotel room with a view of the pool. At one point only two adults couples were there, one sunbathing and one making out in the pool. I looked out and saw that my wife caught on and wanted to join in and give them a show. She pushed me onto the desk by the window and began sucking my already hard rod. She turned her ass to the window and dropped her pants to reveal her thong to them. She twerked and sucked. It was such a thrill. Not sure if they could see us or not. They didn't act like they could but the thought of them doing so was such a turn on.

Recently while painting our bedroom and doing some upgrades to make it our sanctuary, the room was cleared with just the mattress on the floor. The blinds where down, it was a full moon, but my wife didn't care and hoped the neighbors were watching. I asked her to dance in front of it. It was so hot! We did it doggy style looking out the window giving a great show if anyone was watching. I can't imagine what would happen if someone was watching and returned the favor with a show of their own.

6. realboybd says:

Me and my wife, Shazia, are friends with an awesome Christian couple Rick and Jane. We have experienced something like this when we went camping with our friends a couple of years back.

[From MH: we truncated the rest of your comment due to its length, but we'd love for you to submit it as a story.]

7. SamtheMan says:

Super Story! Hot, hot, hot! I enjoy voyuerism and my wife is usually very convservative but once I get her motor revved her inhibition lowers until she get's to the point of no return. But she would never let another couple see her and she would never look at another couple.

It's now a challenge to see how many different experiences we can get. We live on a small acreage but 3 times in our yard during the day, in front of the hotel window, in a front large picture window at our church, mall parking lot during the day (twice), our daughter's college dorm parking lot, hammock in our front yard, hiking trail at a State Park, our outside deck patio daytime, outside balcony of our hotel overlooking the city, cruise ship balcony, restaurant parking lot (twice) and ……..

• PacMan says:

I gotta call shenanigans on you @Samtheman. 🤣🤣 I have known a few “very conservative” wives in my day… and if your wife has accomplished that whole list…. Nope, she can no longer be called “very conservative” 🤣🤣. Enjoy the wild ride!! [But seriously, I get your point, she needs to be seriously revved.]

8. Keystone Jack says:

OK, first, now I have to write our Canada story. Second, the voyeurism idea is incredibly attractive to me. My wife, I think, could be classified as a closet voyeur. Third, we have an entire group of Christians learning how to spell voyeurism!

9. MedSunset69 says:

Thank you all for your kind responses. So glad that this story was enjoyable for you. It is an amazing thought that people are fucking or masturbating as they read your story. So hot!!

10. Alicia G. M. says:

Wow! This story was really hot! My pussy got so wet while reading it. I have a favorite fantasy in where Trey and are on a trip with another couple and we fuck and suck in front of each other. I am leary about sharing it due to some parts MH may not agree with. So I will keep it to myself. Besides I haven't even shared it with my husband Trey yet. Thanks for sharing and I hope you write more soon.

11. hornyGG says:

I may be wrong but isn't there a story here similar to Alicia's fantasy . I believe it happened on a camping trip in a tent. I don't remember the name of the story or the exact details. Maybe MH can help with this. Like I said, I may be wrong.
    I would be intrested in reading a story like Alicia describes if someone happened to write one. Don't think I would read Alicia's due to the fact she is my daughter and may make her and myself feel a little awkward. Stay Horny always!
    ❤❤❤💋💋