Terrific Titties

I love my wife’s tits so much. Always have. The first time I touched them was 20 years ago. We had been dating for six months. (We took our physical relationship very slow at first.) We were making out at my future in-laws, and I groped her tits for the first time—outside her bra and sweater, but it still felt so amazing. So much so, that my hard cock couldn’t contain the delight, and I let out an audible moan while streams of cum filled my underwear and pants. My FW enjoyed both sensations and tipped her head upwards and enjoyed waves of orgasmic bliss herself. It wasn’t the first time we climaxed while making out, and definitely wouldn’t be the last.

I remember the first time I SAW her titties, only a week or two after this initial experience. It was an interesting moment because my wife has average-sized breasts. So the initial look wasn’t exactly a “wow” moment at first, just more of an “Mmmm… these might be the tits I enjoy the rest of my life.” During that makeout session, she lifted her shirt just above her tits, and I stared at the beautiful hills as I erupted a load of jizz into my pants. [She orgasmed too!]

We got engaged two months later and spent the six months of our engagement making out—with lots of titty playtime!

Fast forward through 19 years, including several pregnancies and nursing seasons, and my DW knows I love her tits now more than ever! She loves it when I touch, suck, and lick her very hard, long nipples… it drives her wild! She has had several “nipplegasms” through the years! And of course, she loves seeing me shoot my cum on her sexy globes.

Last week, we were having a time of mutual masturbation in bed (which is a favorite pastime). She took a break from her clit and put on a ten-minute show of playing with her nipples. It drove me wild to watch. I orgasmed hard and shot several streams of cum onto my stomach. She looked so content, but the nipple play had made her snatch very wet. She returned to her clit and pussy to try and reach climax while I took over titty play responsibilities. It was wonderful to watch her tip her head up with her mouth open, just like 20 years ago, and convulse with the sweet contractions of orgasmic joy. Looking at her tits and watching her orgasm are my two favorite things!

1. Waiting Hardly says:

So nice to see Proverbs 5:18-19 in action! Breasts are wonderful, and should be delighted in. But I wonder if in our culture we over sexualize breasts. They are for feeding babies and are not genitalia. In many different cultures, seeing breasts is no more unusual than seeing elbows or the neck. It’s just a body part. Not that I have all the answers, but perhaps it is time we embraced equality and let ladies be shirtless wherever a man can do the same.
    MH: love the picture!

• MarriedtoaHotBabe says:

I hear you but my reaction when I see a woman with really nice breasts is more instinctual than driven by cultural norms. And it's not just me. My wife notices women with really nice breasts and will sometimes look teasingly at me if she sees me also noticing. On the topic of women going topless, I feel I'd have a constant hard-on if that happened but OK! My wife goes topless occasionally when we're backcountry camping in the mountains and hanging out at camp and she has gone topless at a beach once in Kauai. Sign me up!

• ILoveMarriage says:

Well, in some cultures you see genitalia exposed and it is no big deal. That doesn't make them non-sexual 🙂.

All for ladies having the freedom to go topless if they want 👍👍👍. Won't bother me any.

2. MarriedtoaHotBabe says:

This was a delightful post. I too love my wife's breasts. Her nipples are very sensitive and it just takes a few minutes of licking and sucking on them for her pussy to get majorly wet. Have you ever titty-fucked your wife? We haven't done it in a while but it is fun.

• PacMan says:

Thanks for the encouragement. Glad you share a kindred love for nipple play. No, have never tittyfucked, which might be a size issue (for both of us). But I have jerked off onto her breasts, which we both love.

• MarriedtoaHotBabe says:

My wife is 34C and her breasts are just large enough to titty-fuck. […] C cups work, at least for me. We haven't done it in a while, but when we have we've used some lube.

• ILoveMarriage says:

Wife is small. We do intermammary lying on our sides, with me humping her breastbone between her little titties.

Try it!

• CrazyHappyLoved says:

I definitely want to try this. Being able to give and experience that particular pleasure is something I've longed for.

3. starlight says:

It's so refreshing to know I'm not the only woman who enjoys nipple play! I've only ever been able to reach orgasm through nipple stimulation; weird maybe, but its the best thing in the world, and you only know if you've experienced it! Your wife is lucky and blessed you are so into it; what a gift!

4. sheisthebest60 says:

II'm right there with you "terrific titties." My wife was given, blessed or whatever or how ever you might look at it (no pun intended) beautiful, full, large breasts. And they are a source of sexual arousal and stimulation for both her and I.

5. LovingMan says:

I have the same obsession. I think that marrying my curvy wife made me a major boob man. I had admired her full breasts when she wore a swimming suit before we married. But seeing all of them and enjoying them in all their glory on our honeymoon was intoxicating! Truth be told it still is!

6. Grace911 says:

How wonderful for your wife that you're a boob man! I'm sooo thankful my DH is also. As a younger woman I sometimes had difficulty reaching orgasm until I discovered how totally entwined my nipples and pussy were. Since that discovery, I often refer to my nipples as my second and third clitties because I always have an orgasm. Every. Single. Time. My DH "nurses" me when I'm ready…and within just a minute or two the orgasm intensity becomes more seismic than anything I had when I was younger! I can also masturbate to an orgasm by pulling and twirling my left nipple while I rub my (very quickly) sopping wet clitty with my right index finger. So yes, boobs and nipples are HUGELY important. You're very fortunate to have discovered that early on. More boob power to you both!

• Giants05 says:

This is hot and actually got me a little hard reading this. My wife is the same way by being turned on w/ titty play.

• PacMan says:

YES Gracie!! Yes!! I got a LOT hard while reading this. I love how our bodies are made, and how we can discover sexual pleasure. That masturbation technique sounds exquisite! And I LOVE watching my wife tug on her nipples! 😍

• FunJames says:

My wife has taught me how to work her nipples exactly as she likes it. She prefers this done while we are in a 69 position with her on top. Interestingly, she is able to deep throat me when I eat her and twist and pull on her big breasts and nipples. I’ve also noticed she will squirt during her massive orgasms when I’m doing my job properly 😎

7. Tulsa says:

Great story! I love playing with my wife's tits!
    First time she came from nipple play alone, I was completely surprised! I was sucking on one nipple, and playing with the other, and all of a sudden, she started shaking all over! I think she could of cut glass with her nipples, they were so hard!
    I had to ask if she just did came like I thought she did!
    Harder to do, now that we are older, but that's OK with me. I can play and suck on those big things for hours if she'll let me!