Sex in a Camper

We are full-time travelers who live in a camper. Our youngest, who is 20, currently travels with us due to taking online college courses.  I need some advice on quiet ways to have fun with my husband.

We have tested out a few things, like him give me a finger job and oral on him, but not to our fullest pleasure, so to speak. I am in search of some quiet to almost silent toys, any recommendations are appreciated.

I know full making love is out of the question when he is with us. Sometimes he does stay with his grandparents when we are in town, but more often he is with us.

Thanks for any suggestions.

1. Fearless Lunk says:

Spoons position and just keep quiet. Sneaky sex can be awesome!

Other idea…. start getting in the habit of taking an afternoon nap. A 20 yr old will chalk it up to you being “old”. But he’ll know to give you the camper. And it’s up to you how you use your “nap time” 🤣

• Stevie says:

Fearless, sneaky is awesome. Just the other morning, I was down on hubby and he whispered he wanted to go in me. I scooted to the end of the bed and we kept saying shh.. and, oh, it was amazing. We talked, and he said, "Now we know." I said, "Yeah, and now I know I love risky sex." Lol. Well, always have, just haven’t in a while. Thanks.

2. Tangosierra says:

Let him hear. He's 20. He should be grateful his parents love each other. It's your life too, and he shouldn't be able to completely dislodge your plans. Joke about it, or don't. Either way, I suggest go for it. Make it loud and proud!

• Stevie says:

You got a point for sure. We do actually joke about it and have with all our kids. This different life we are living now just didnt want to shake the camper too much lol

3. O-surfer says:

All I can think of is that I would give my adult son plenty of responsibilities that would take him away from the camper if possible. Have him do the grocery shopping or the laundry or whatever to “help around the home”. Meanwhile, you and your husband can make use of your alone time as effectively as possible. I like Fearless’ idea too.

• Stevie says:

Yes actually my husband said the same thing. So son will probably start doing laundry!! Lol. Hubby said when he wants a blowjob, he won’t want to wait till evening. He was joking sorta, but when we lived in the house, he would make a suggestion that he had to go up and lay down, and he wanted to talk to me before, and we would have our fun. So things being different, we have to get creative, I guess. lol

4. LovingMan says:

I think I’d be honest with him and tell him that he needs to go to a movie or take a walk or something because you and your spouse need some privacy. He should understand that married sex is a wonderful thing that you and your husband share. You should not have to curb your passion. Your son is 20 and should appreciate that you two love each other.
    As far as quiet sex toys: glass dildos?
    The Womanizer is quite quiet as well. It’s a suction cup clitoral stimulator. It works for many women but not for my Melodie.

• Stevie says:

Thank you, I will check that out!! And yes, I do think he does know from comments he has made, but he did ask hubby one day if we still had sex. His dad said, "Absolutely we do." He asked him if that made him uncomfortable, and son said, "No but yes. I guess. I don’t know." This was a couple of years ago. His dad told him straight out that we would as long as we could because we enjoy it. He and his dad have talks like that a lot, which I am glad they do. I don’t like to make him uncomfortable, I guess. Lol

5. 1blessedman says:

Okay, sometimes life demands difficult situations that sometimes interrupt the empty-nest benefits. The glass dildo idea above is wonderful. My wife loves the smooth ridges and the cool touch, but it can make her scream and gasp. Soooo, there goes the "quiet time". Reality? As the last child of a sibling group, I left home at age 17. My folks were free to express themselves from age 50 onward. Until your dear son has achieved his academic needs and moves out…..maybe a romp in the Great Outdoors? Hiking plus sex in the open and fresh air? Beware of the ticks and chiggers!