What Does it Feel Like?

What does it feel like to explode down your wife’s throat while she is giving you a blowjob? Is it different from a regular climax? How does it affect you physically and emotionally?

I’ve only had it happen three or maybe four times in several years of marriage. Of all the times, it’s those that I remember most. A couple of times, I almost passed out! My question is, am I overrating the feeling? Do others get this much pleasure?

1. youngtxhubby says:

Hey Nathaniel! This is a worthwhile question to ask, but perhaps not the best/easiest format to discuss it just due to the layout of this website. 🙂 A lot of people on here, including myself, are also on a forum called Song of the Believers, where you can post questions for discussions, ask polls, and chat with people one on one – come join us 🙂

To answer your question though, personally for me it feels like a longer, more extended orgasm in a way, since the stimulation isn’t as direct and heavy.

• MarriedtoaHotBabe says:

This is just me but I think if a post appears on here there should be discussion here and it shouldn’t be outsourced to SOTB. Just my 2 cents.

• Fireguy3875 says:

Can anyone help me into SOTB? I’ve applied and heard nothing. I LOVE MarriageHeat but sometimes I find that I’ve read everything. Thanks!

2. Sarge says:

Hello Nathaniel.
    My late wife only let me cum in her mouth without a condom three times in 33 years. But I was okay with making her comfortable, and I have no complaints about the pleasure she gave me. She would give amazing BJ’s. But to your point. I did prefer blowjob orgasms over intercourse due to the intensity. Now there was one sexual position we did that made us both come together, and my gosh it was freaking intense.
    Now please, if you’re not married, do not rush out there to get a happy ending blowjob. Hopefully you’ll have many years to experience the many pleasures of marital sex.

• Stevie says:

That’s interesting. I always wondered why my hubby gravitates to the blowjob over intercourse. I never thought about it till now. I have asked him, and he usually just says because he is lazy and would rather have a blow job and use my dildo on me (because at times, I take long with just manual stimulation.) So it’s the intensity. Good to know.
      P.S. Sorry your wife didn’t enjoy and pleasure you with more BJs. I actually crave BJs with my husband.

3. MarriedtoaHotBabe says:

So my wife is generous with her blowjobs and is a happy swallower, meaning I’m delighted to share my perspective. An orgasm is an orgasm, meaning orgasming physically speaking when I’m in her mouth feels no different than when I’m in her pussy. Again, physically speaking. That said, I think there is a longer buildup at least for me when she’s giving me a blowjob but that’s mostly because she can tease me and draw it out in a playful way. Intercourse is my preferred way to be intimate with her but her blowjobs are spectacular and what makes ejaculating in her mouth so pleasurable is that she knows it coming, wants it (yes, WANTS it) and looks into my eyes as I’m unloading. Then she swallows the load and keeps my cock in her mouth as she milks the last few drops, and then typically licks her lips and tells me I was delicious. Simply amazing and I consider myself lucky that my wife enjoys a mouthful of cum. Just a different kind of feeling.

• Giants05 says:

@Marriedtoahotbabe you nailed it..and I agree with your outlook. My preferred way to be intimate w my wife is pounding her pussy but a blowjob is heaven as well.

We went many years without me getting oral, but when we started spicing things up earlier this year, she was craving to try it, and it got her (and gets her) super hot. Nothing beats looking her in the eyes as she is working my shaft. She would alternate spitting and swallowing at one point but now loves getting every drop. It used to be a turn-on cumming all over her after a blow job or sex or after I gave her oral, but recently I either shoot my load in her mouth or in her pussy, and it makes her want more and more.

• SecondMarge says:

I think I need to attend whatever rehab she did so I will enjoy giving blowjobs. I bet you could make millions since very few women report doing it because they enjoy it. I am like the majority of the minority that do it all, and do it because he loves it so much.

4. Mike2020 says:

As above, oral can be great foreplay but true intercourse is the most satisfying. In oral you can enjoy your wife’s body in especially erotic positions, such as in 69 with her astride your head, her pussy over your face, her breasts brushing your front and her lips and tongue on your penis. I find the feel of my wife gently massaging my penis head with her lips and tongue absolutely exquisite but we always switch to penis in vagina sex or a hand job for me to cum.

5. archer80ok says:

For me it is different. It's a lot more abrupt and then protracted. The focus is one of the appeals. The main difference is that, after I cum, I am super sensitive. She loves this. It is like pleasure torture. My body wants to cum more as she continues to stimulate me, but can't. Lot's of fun that only is from oral.

6. JohnE says:

My wife usually alternates blowing me and jacking me. Most of the time I come during the jacking, but occasionally I can't control it, or she doesn't realize I'm cumming. When I cum, she likes it and swallows all of it. Great feeling!