Smitten (II) – Her Breasts, Her perspective

I am sixty-two and have the joy of being Smitten’s wife. Please read his story “Your Breasts Our Memories” before reading mine.

We were teenagers, wonderfully intoxicated by our love for each other. My future husband had just gotten his driver’s license, but he was only allowed to take me a few miles away to a country diner. As we drove away from my house, fully intending to go to the diner, there were a couple miles of awkward silence. 322f5df6c38dcb80a462eb517f146d51Then he turned and gazed at me and our eyes met: our destination had changed without a word being said. We shared smiles of nervous anticipation. He turned his gaze to the road again and I noticed that his cheeks were flushed and his breathing rapid as I became aware of my pounding heart and butterflies swarming in my stomach. Another mile went by in silence and he turned the car into a lane that surrounded a fully grown cornfield that was very concealing. He stopped the car and we stepped outside on a soft grassy patch. We looked up and down and all around, hesitating, unsure of what to do next. The sun was setting and amber rays reflected from feathery clouds and illuminated his strong stature and tender expression.

After a long moment of looking around, threading fingers, and shifting weight from one leg to the next, he lowered himself on his knees in front of me, his eyes locked on mine, his wanting expression inviting me to follow, and raised welcoming hands that I gently grasped and then sat down.

The wonderment of it was overtaking me. I began to relax and–feeling sexually excited and a little bit mischievous–I raised my arms over my shoulders and pretended to stretch. I checked for his response.

His eyes were wide with his gaze locked on my protruding breasts.

After a long moment I relaxed with my arms at my sides, hoping he had taken the bait. He leaned toward me and gently lowered me on my back. His hands were trembling as he raised my dress above my breasts, wrapped his arms around me, and had some difficulty unhooking my bra. My breasts were tingling, my nipples erect, as my breathing quickened and I felt my breasts bounce out of my bra. I closed my eyes and felt his hands working both breasts, then his warm moist lips surrounded my left nipple and gently sucked it into his mouth as his tongue worked from back to forward. I moaned in pure comforting pleasure and listened to him cooing as he rhythmically suckled. I became overwhelmed with an urge to give him a a gift from my stimulated breasts, as an instinctual biological urge took hold of me while my lover suckled, seemingly in a hypnotically comforting trance.

Being teenagers, and later a young married couple with raging hormones, this giving experience became overshadowed  by sexual intercourse.

Forty-plus years later we began having longer and more tender foreplay, my husband spent a lot of time enjoying my nipples as I enjoyed the added attention, and I realized what that tremendous urge I’d experienced in the cornfield really was. Now as I sit in a chair fully naked, my husband sitting on the floor between my thighs, he locks his gaze on my nipples.

“Look at those nipples!” he says. “They are so beautiful.”

He kisses all around my right breast, then the left one, and lightly suckles the area of firmness around my right breast until he has taken the nipple fully into his mouth. His tongue rhythmically works from back to front and I feel it: My breast flutters with pleasurable ripples that descend to my nipple and I feel the release of my milk . . .  my love into his mouth.

He moans, sucks rapidly, swallows loudly, and then slows to a relaxing rhythm and coos. His mouth is so warm, his suckling so comforting, and the love I feel for him causes me to embrace him deeper into my nipple and I moan with a joy and contentedness that only comes during intimate times like this.

I run my fingers through his hair, kiss his forehead, and pat him on the back as my mind wanders.
Since we were teenagers he has been my strong warrior and protector, physically and emotionally, but when he bows to my breasts his armor and sword vanish, his soul is laid bare, and he becomes a totally different creature. He has always made me feel special, and even now at the age of sixty-two I have the healthy fruitful breasts of a young woman that he enjoys showing off in a modest way.

He unlatches from my right nipple, gazes upward at me with a sparkle in his eyes.

“Your milk is so sweet,” he says. “Like melted ice cream.”

Then he latches on to my left nipple with a hungry suckling that eventually slows to a rhythm that sends me into a trance…

Some time later, I don’t know how long, I feel his penis rising up my calf, hot and throbbing and powerful. He tightens his legs around my calf and begins thrusting, his excitement stirring my insides as I become wet for him and envision what will come next. Sometimes I want him gentle and other times, like now, I want him to take me like an animal.

I shove him backward, unlatching him from my nipple, and continue shoving him until he is on his back, still halfway hunching in the air and looking at me knowingly. I gaze for a minute at his hard probing dick. He is squirming, hunching over his belly, seeking his home, my place to fill with his love. Watching him in this exciting agony thrills me and pushes me over the edge.

“Take me!” I scream frantically, breathing rapidly, and get on my knees, arching my back with my head on my arms and lifting my butt for him. “I need to feel you in me, filling me with your cum. Take me! Take me!”

Suddenly I hear him jump to his knees, feel his hands firmly grasping my hips, the frantic probing of his hot dick between my buttocks, and then  . . . the fullness and heat of his dick rhythmically sliding all the way in. He moans, I moan. He moans louder and begins thrusting faster, harder, and deeper, panting, begging, as I feel his head swelling and throbbing. Now he is lifting my butt in the air with his forceful thrusting, moaning, and gasping, almost as if he were in pain. He is totally out of control and I love seeing and feeling him on me in this wholesome kind of insanity that he reserves only for me.

My vagina tightens around him as orgasm is on its way, stronger than most times, and I shriek in rhythm to his ever quickening thrusting. Then he abruptly stops thrusting, the head of his dick swells, his whole dick spasms and jumps inside me, and he explodes hot cum, pumping, pumping, and pumping, as I tighten around him stimulating him for more and then I cum again with alternating shrieks and grunts.

As our breathing slows and we experience the warm afterglow, he gently moves his dick in and out as if lovingly massaging the place he calls home, and I feel the last gush of his gift and moan softly.

I sigh, relaxing, and think how happy–at the age of sixty-two–I am able to give my husband the wholesome gift of my breasts and still make him crazy for me.

o-HAPPY-COUPLE-facebook

1. Lovinghusband says:

I am so glad for your enduring marriage and all the blessings that come with it. Your story shows that the hotness of your sexual oneness is still on fire! Thank you for writing.

2. Loved by my Wife says:

I am amazed that you can produce milk so long after having children. Has cultivating that relationship & ability been as challenging as it has been rewarding?

3. Smitten says:

To Loved By My Wife. It took five months and learning about prolactin and oxytocin to reawaken my wife’s breasts but the journey was good too. It has taken our marriage to a higher plane of intimacy, bonding, and closeness. Our only regret is that no one told us about this rewarding aspect of marriage.

4. pigweed says:

Would you say this possible for most couples? Has it changed the attractiveness of her breasts? Could you tell us how you got her milk to come back in and how do you keep it there?

5. Anonymous says:

Thanks for your interest, pigweed. Yes it is possible for most couples. It is not connected to the everyday hormonal workings of a woman and not connected to sex and becoming pregnant. It is outside of whether a woman is postmenopausal. It has changed Lady Smitten’s breasts from getting old to the rejuvenation of a young woman.
    To answer your last question we did a lot of studying on Prolactin and oxytocin and the pituitary gland and the mental and emotional connection that has to take place. It has long been in the history of other cultures that a grandmother will lactate and feed the grandchild. There are foods that block prolactin, the lactation hormone and oxytocin, the let down hormone, and there are foods and herbs that stimulate these hormones.
    It takes a commitment from both spouses. In the beginning you have to imitate the time schedule of an infant nursing and the first thing the man has to learn that suckling is not the same thing as foreplay sucking. It is a combination of lightly sucking to hold on to the nipple and lightly munching from back to front. The nipples have to be stimulated in such a way that nerve impulses travel to the pituitary gland and cause it to secrete prolactin.
    The woman has to have the mentation of a nurturing giving person for the pituitary gland to secrete oxytocin for the letdown reflex to work.
    There are thousands of couples that have discovered this added joy of marriage, and there are websites that have great information, and wonderful stories; Welcome To The Land Of Milk And Honey is one of them. Most of these sites are not committed to the Bible the way this site is but the information on how to induce lactation is very good.
    Because there is not much interest in it on this site the best thing to do is look up these sites instead of me boring the others.
    If you have more questions we’ll be happy to answer them for you.
    God bless you.

6. Anonymous says:

Although Lady Smitten and I have been delighted and encouraged by the positive comments to our stories, and defended when there was criticism, it is disconcerting that whenever the subject of an adult nursing relationship comes up there is an eerie silence. Even if we were not interested in it ourselves it would be fun and educational to read others experiences. Still there is this silence.
    Oh well, we have charted our own course since we were teenagers . . . .

7. dearie milkmaid says:

20 years your JR – 21 years married and just on this anr journey. would love chat at Lady Smitten – if only encouragement – have milk- and came quickly (about 12 days of a lot of stimulation) but only getting drops – the most pumped is 5 ml – thank you for your stories.

• smitten says:

To dearie milkmaid from Lady Smitten.

We would very much like to share our experiences and yours with someone who is sincere about this and understands that ANR is no stranger than eating out pussy or sucking off a man or drinking milk from an Animal. Although this website is Biblical in nature we lost interest in this website because despite all of the things that people here write about concerning intimacy and sex we had no one to share our special kind of intimacy, anecdotes, and feelings with.

That being said congratulations on being married so long. You mention pumping. I can express milk and squirt over and over all the way across the living room and yet I only get a few drops from the 3 different pumps that we have. Pumps do a fair job with stimulating the breasts but don’t work well emptying the breasts Your husband suckling the right way and (believe you me the wrong way will not only not make milk it will shut down your breasts) or you expressing the right way works best for those of us that are older and not recently had a baby.
      The key to it in the beginning is for you and your husband to just enjoy it for what it is and not concentrate so hard on getting milk. I had drops after the first couple of days but it was months before I progressed from drops to a few squirts and several more months until I was really lactating. And even then there were unexplained dry days until it became regular. We look forward to hearing from you and God bless you and your marriage as you embark on a journey of higher intimacy.

• smitten says:

Hi Lovinghusband from the Smittens, We are doing well, haven’t croaked yet, Ha, Ha. But when we do I hope my dick is held tight in her pussy and her nipple in my mouth.

8. hornyGG says:

Hey Smitten! Sure have missed ya’ll. I hope I die with my Ben’s dick deep in my pussy and my nipple in his mouth! Lol. Glad to hear you two are doing OK. God bless you both and stay horny my friends.

• smitten says:

To hornyGG from the Smittens.
      Nice to hear from you again. Boy! This is a great way to look at leaving this world!

9. mbro says:

What a beautiful story! Being recent empty nesters, my husband and I are always horny. We have been talking about an adult nursing relationship as well. Thank you!

• smitten says:

To mbro from the Smittens. Thanks for your comment about our story. If you decide to try ANR we’d be willing to steer you in the right direction, guide you around pitfalls, and explain how we made it work.

10. smitten says:

A few words from the elder Smittens.
    We salute Blondie and her crew for this Biblical site. We still read many of this site’s great stories even though we don’t feel the need to comment. The advice on this site is caring and Biblical and uplifting.
    Per chance 3 years ago we discovered Adult Nursing Relationship and it has enriched our marriage beyond words and brought our marriage to a higher plain of intimacy.
    God Bless you all.

Smitten and Lady Smitten

11. PassionateForChrist says:

Dear Mr. Smitten and Lady Smitten, I just shortly wished to send some words of love to you… I’ve read both parts of this story and browsed through some others of your stories. I so love the true love you’ve found in each other! I so love how God has so beautifully made you for each other!

I’m still such a youngster but I know how silence can weigh on one’s heart, so I just wish to make sure to voice my encouragement for you. I’ve never heard of ANR before but I enjoyed learning a bit about it as I read through what you shared on here. The way you shared about it speaks wonderfully about the real blessing it is to the both of you and your marriage relationship. It’s supremely beautiful to hear your marriage is powerfully thriving and flourishing through it. I can only imagine how sweet the depth and the level of intimacy, which you so mightily experience in this precious season of your marriage relationship, must feel to the both of you. Must feel divine, for sure. And I’m so happy for the both of you! Way to go! May your love continue to thrive and flourish all the more in this beautiful way that God has given to you! Blessings!

• smitten says:

Thanks, PassionateForChrist, for your words of encouragement. I suppose being older does “Make” the experience for us. But I know that it has always been in us. I remember when we were very young and had time to be alone, but still fully clothed, what Lady Smitten did was take my hand and put it on her breast. It was something deeper than kissing for both of us, something beyond intercourse, a gift shared by female and male.

• PassionateForChrist says:

The deep love between the two of you – now as well as in your youth – can be truly felt. This bond of love, that has always so beautifully connected you precious ones, is sweetly tangible. To me, this is so wonderful! Your recollection of those priceless moments that bear this unique deep meaning for you and your wife… They are most beautiful accounts of what love is about. It’s true… There is a God-given deeper belonging in us that sweetly tethers husband and wife together… As I read your stories, I felt a clear hope stirred in me… as it is my desire too that my future hubby would deeply cherish my breasts and I’m deeply looking forward to giving them to him. I realize for the both of you this is true in an even greater and more special way. And it is so very beautiful to see you thrive in the love God has blessed you two for each other with! It’s hard to put it into words for me but you’ve pictured this God-given belonging wonderfully in what you shared – this immeasurable gift of intimacy God builds in those He has made for each other – so special and deep. To me, you are a wonderful example of the beauty of the becoming one in every beautiful season of your marriage. Love and Blessings to you!

• smitten says:

To PassionateForChrist from Smitten. We believe that your words above tell it beautifully.
      May God lead you to a good christian man that will adore you and deeply cherish your breasts.

• smitten says:

To Upcomingauthor from Smitten. You’ve got the right idea! Don’t let the stale old people who have given in to what they have been told and think elderly marriage should be like diminish your elderly love and joy.

12. Sointerest says:

wonderful story..so much love . I enjoyed reading it. I myself have always had an interest in AN but could never find a partner that understood my feelings :((((

13. Anonymous says:

Legend, what a Beautiful and Intimate Experience,

This Intimacy would keep all couples in Love, Till Death do them Part,

It shows age is just a number and that True Love can continue Forever,

I congratulate the both of them,
    For proving what True Love and Intimacy can do and how long it can continue for,

14. Anonymous Wife says:

I keep having this desire to have an ANR relationship with my husband, but I'm afraid to tell him. I also have a couple questions. I struggle with hair loss due to low estrogen and I worry what ANR could do to my already low estrogen levels. My second question is my husband works long days so I'm unsure about the time commitment, not sure if starting an ANR while we're both working is a good idea if this takes as much time and dedication that everyone says it does. I just can't seem to get it out of my mind and I know from when our kids were babies, when my husband and I would be having sex and I had a let down reflex, it felt good enough to make me climax. I think having an ANR would take our relationship to a deeper closeness. Any input on my 2 concerns?

15. Old Lover says:

Anonymous, someone more expert than me needs to address your first question.

Regarding the second question on the challenge of time commitment, here's my encouragement. We are in our mid-60s and engage in an (ABR) adult breast relationship. The chief difference is ABR is non-lactating. The challenge of a daily commitment for my Anne to be in a state of lactation offsets our quest to achieve lactation. Instead, we focus on the absolute pleasure of my suckling on her breasts, leisurely and tenderly. As Smitten suggested above, focus on the intimacy of ABR and if ANR develops (milk comes in for you) it's a wonderful bonus.

We have learned to engage in ABR in a paced manner. Sometimes Anne wants me (begs me!) to suckle her breast to an orgasm. This happens when I latch on to her breast and her horniness accelerates beyond her control. Other times she will bring me to her breast and I'll feed on her for 20 minutes with both of us at a steady state level of intimate pleasure. My erection will be soft and pre-cumming and her pussy will flower beautifully and be wet, but we simply enjoy the lengthy intimacy with no quest to orgasm.

By focusing on breast feeding with intimate pleasure in mind may just provide the dividend of milk production for you. Enjoy the suckling!