Ladies I’d like your help/advice with something…I’ve heard some women on here say that they shave their pussy hair so that it is smooth. And I’ve heard that several women like it that way. (And several men like it that way too!)
Well, a few years back I tried to do that for my man and initially it was great. It was different, it felt good when we had sex and I could tell he really liked it! But after a few days I started to get these red bumps all over the area where I shaved. They itched and burned and looked horrible. Then the hair started growing back and I got some ingrown hairs. So after that I said: “Never again!” Now I keep it trimmed but I’ve never again shaved it bare.
But I was just wondering if maybe I didn’t do something right or if there was some trick to it that I don’t know about. So that’s what I want to know: For those of you who shave their pussy, give me some advice on how to do it. I’m mainly wanting to know how to prevent razor burn, those itchy red bumps that I got before and ingrown hairs when it starts to grow back.
1. Do you keep it shaved or can you go back and forth? Like if I wanted to go for the completely bare look for a while, then go back to having hair, then go back to bare, etc? Or is it better to stick with one or the other? If you can go back and forth, again how do you do it with ease?
2. What products (if any) do you use at any point during this?
3. Do you shave it every day/every week to keep it that way? I think of shaving my legs-is it like the upkeep with that? Or is there more to it?
4. What benefits do you get from shaving your pussy? Why should I consider doing this? (Include both practical benefits as well as sexual benefits.)
5. Does pubic hair serve a purpose and would I miss out on anything if I decided to keep it shaved off?
6. What suggestions would you have for overcoming the psychological aspect of it? It may sound weird, but I struggled with this part. In my mind being bare on your pussy is what I had when I was a little girl. But now I’m a grown woman. And grown women have hair on their pussy. So I have this weird hangup about shaving it all off because I’m a woman now so I’m “supposed” to have hair there. But if it’s something I could do occasionally just for fun or for my husband’s pleasure, how would I overcome that idea of it?
I look forward to hearing from all you ladies that shave your pussy! Thanks in advance!
We are sorry that this post was not one of your favorites!
Help us understand why.