Good Morning Sex

I woke up to a cloudy, early blissful morning. My husband lay asleep, his arms still wrapped around me. I then felt his hand gently going through my long hair.

I lifted my head up to see he’d woken up, and I moved closer to kiss him. He nuzzled me a bit while asking how I slept. I told him I slept blissfully, and he said the same.

We gently rolled over as he kissed my neck, giving me the orgasmic tingles. When he was on top of me, he didn’t hesitate to enter me and start thrusting pleasurably inside of me. My husband kissed my neck with my head tilted back in abandon as he moved his kisses up my neck before I brought my head forward so we could kiss passionately while he kept thrusting.

He cupped my face before moving his hand down to my breast, feeling and caressing it so gently and tenderly. He kissed me while slowly thrusting inside me. I caressed his arm with the back of my hand before caressing his back, gently kneading his sexy body.

My husband held me close and dug his face into my neck as he gently felt one of my breasts, kissing me while thrusting deep, and that was all it took for me to climax strongly. Catching a glimpse of my husband’s butt flexing intensified my orgasm causing my hips to convulse, while I moaned in ecstasy.

My husband grabbed the bed sheet as he orgasmed, jerking and moaning while clutching me with his other arm. As he came down, he erotically kissed my cheek twice before wrapping his arms around me tighter and laying his head next to mine.

We then slept for a few more hours before enjoying a rainy day in Miami. Although this was kind of brief compared to our usual lovemaking “sessions”, it was still beautiful and lovely.

Take MH Poll

Sexual Journey Poll: What applies to you? (You may answer more than once)

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

1. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Thank you for again sharing another beautiful and horny story Mrs Harper. It was awesome to read another one and it certainly brought back a lot of morning memories with my hot wife ! I'm easily aroused and hard in the mornings, as I'm now after reading this and a blissful release normally follows. Thank you for sharing, are there any more cumming up soon ? God bless you two.

2. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Hi there, I've got 2 cumming in a couple of weeks, and I'm so glad you enjoyed this one! I enjoyed it too, obviously! How are you all? As I said before we're having a ball, and Clara is doing so well, I haven't seen her THIS happy in a little while, and her husband is doing well too. Their anniversary is cumming up so they'll make this a special one! God bless you both!

3. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Mrs Harper, that is awesome news about Mrs C and her husband, I'm so glad you're all having a blast ! Life sure is precious and very short, all is fantastic on our side, the good Lord has blessed us beyond our wildest dreams as of late, thank you for asking ! I've got to hit the road again, lots of hard work ahead this year, but all good, and there will be more than enough time for play (if you know what I mean), especially looking forward to that, as it only gets better and better in a HOT Christian marriage – as you well know ! Until next time, go well and God bless you all abundantly!

4. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

ArtRutherford me too, tho we've always preferred sex at night. We'd have our bedside light on, so we can see one another and have fun! God bless

5. OneCouple
    OneCouple says:

Unfortunately not Mrs Harper, I find working away from home very hard (pun intended), my beautiful wife and I are really close, we are best friends and do everything together, so being away from home weeks at a time is extremely difficult for us. I miss her juicy pussy and she misses my hard cock, however, that's how I make a good living for my family, fortunately we find ways to have sex together and apart which gets very interesting and sexy to say the least ! It made my wife lose all inhibitions and expand her thinking about sex, MH and the MH community helped us both tremendously in this journey. We discovered the awesome satisfaction and pleasure of solo and mutual Christian Masturbation, add to that some crazy text, video,etc……..oops, makes me rock HARD just thinking about it ! I don't know if you guys partake in these kind of things because it sure is HOT and EROTIC ? Wishing you many blessings for the remainder of your holidays togerher !

6. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

OneCouple Hi, thank you! We don't do tech stuff because we're never apart, and that was very rare in the past, when there was no tech stuff, like Facetime or anything like that. I wish you well, God bless and safe travels!

7. Old Lover
    Old Lover says:

Always enjoy your MH stories, Mrs. Harper, particularly how breast play is a delight for the two of you. My Anne loves it when I carress her breasts lovingly (during the day) as well as sensuously (when we make love). Her breasts satisfy me fully!

8. hornyGG
    hornyGG says:

Wonderful story my dear friend. Times have been tough around here as Alicia suffered a miscarriage of her second child. We all are devestated at the loss. Alicia and Trey are dealing with it as best as to be expected. Our faith will heal. God bless you and yours.

9. Harper Shelby Thornton
    Harper Shelby Thornton says:

hornyGG Oh my gosh! I'm so so sorry for your loss! Oh that Alicia, precious little angel! I can't tell you awful I feel! Believe me both Clara & myself know what it's like to lose a child, be they unborn or adults, it's painful regardless. God will heal you, He's healed us. God bless you and bring you through this terrible time. We're through a bad one ourselves, so you're not alone, give Alicia my love and a hug for me. I love you all <3