Hot! Inspiring! Realistic! Entertaining! Helpful! – We hope MarriageHeat is all that and more to all of you. For us, its a labor of love. We, your MH volunteer staff, put a lot of time and effort into bringing you stories that stir up your longings for your spouse and spark ideas to keep your love life ablaze. And we could use a little help.
You might be an MH volunteer editor if:
- You find yourself correcting other people’s grammar (or biting your tongue to keep from doing so).
- You love a good storyline, but plot holes and inconsistencies bug you.
- You enjoy helping people express themselves well, even in a language that may not be their native one.
- You are patient and thorough, painstaking though efficient, and don’t mind learning to use new tools to speed up the process.
- You take pride in a job well done but are not offended when someone else tweaks your work.
If this sounds like you and you have a couple of hours a week or more that you would like to invest in building and supporting Hot Biblical Monogamy, we invite you to email us via the contact form. We’d like to start a conversation with you about becoming part of the MH team.
We are sorry that this post was not one of your favorites!
Help us understand why.