Office Heat (L)

It was Saturday afternoon and my honey had to work in the test lab. I was missing him and decided to drop by for a visit. He was happy to see me and gave me a tour of the office and the computer lab where he worked.

Our tour ended in the computer repair room (really more of a large closet). There were lots of odds and ends for computer repairs. There was an office chair in the room too. Feeling horny, I pushed him down in the chair, straddled him and began dry humping. While I humped him, I whispered in his ear, “Do you want some of this? Tell me what you want? Do you want to fuck your bad girl right here right now?”

The dirtier I talked the harder he got. I stood up and took off my jeans and shoes. Then I put one leg on the chair so he could rub and stroke my pussy. I knew we had to be quick so as not to get caught.

I reached over and locked the door. He pulled down his jeans and I climbed on top. I straddled him and began to ride him. I came down hard on his dick over and over, his balls slapping against my pussy.

We heard someone walk past the door and froze for a second. Then we continued fast and furious until we both came so hard. We had to be very quiet. We quickly dressed and cracked the door to make sure no one saw us walk out. I then had to find the nearest restroom to clean myself up.

He walked me to the car, kissed me, and went back to work with the biggest smile on his face. I enjoyed being his naughty girl!

1. LoveMyWife56 says:

SH,
    You sure know how to have fun and please your husband. Dirty talk drives me crazy. I love your initiative and surprise visit to his workplace. In a former office where I worked we had cubicles instead of separate rooms. My wife and I nearly got caught as we exited a cubicle after some hot sex. As exciting as it is to wonder if you will get caught while fucking your spouse in public, I wonder how it would feel to actually get caught by a coworker while in action? Ever happen to you…or anyone else who is reading this? Thanks for ALL your red-hot stories, Southernheat!

2. SecondMarge says:

Hats off to whomever finds the pictures to go with the stories. This one is so funny. And hats off to the wives who are willing to risk being seen having sex. My husband wishes I were as brave.

3. Southernheat says:

My husband really got a laugh out of this picture too! So cute!
    Glad you like the story.
    Lovemywife56 never got caught in the office. Nearly got caught in the car a couple of times. Once a policeman pulled up we got our clothes on as he drove up he flashed the flashlight in the car and told us we had to leave couldn’t be parking there. We drove off giggling, "Whew, that was close."

• Max says:

SH, the same thing happened to us early on. Except in our case, the cop flashed his partol car light on us. All I saw was this bright light and I quickly began to pull up my pants. I think we were actually caught, but he just warned us and sent us on our way. Whew!

4. Tulsa says:

Never have done anything like that in an office or building. Drive in movie for sure though! 😉
    We are more outdoor sex fans, but avoid any places where there are a lot of people, since we don't want to get caught.
    The risk is still a turn on to think about though, and we have been caught, and….'observed' a time or two.
    (oops)

5. snagd says:

This makes for an excellent quick fuck. I know how it feels as many a time when I work late my wife rocks up dressed only in a skimpy dress and after a quick fuck she always prevents me from squirting in her pussy but rather suck me off to make sure she doesn’t leave traces of sperm behind.