Love Vocabulary for a Virgin? (L)

So I believe all of us are doing great in this situation with God’s grace!

I am not sure whether this is an appropriate question or not but let me try. So my question is very simple, how you tell your partner that you love him n give compliments to each other!

I am in my early 20’s, and just curious how communication between a couple grows over time.

When I want to compliment a girl I use cute, beautiful, sexy, pretty, and other common words.

Maybe if she is my GF then I could use some more words– maybe they focus on her lady parts.

So how do you compliment your soulmate during the initial phase of the relationship, and how do you become a pro at it? I’m just looking for some words and their hidden meanings understood by both of you.

How do you compliment her on her sexy appearance, and does it end with a hot, passionate sex session?

Do you use dirty words while lovemaking? And how does your partner react to it?

Most importantly, I want to remain a virgin till my wedding night. How should I become mentally strong?

1. MarriedtoaHotBabe says:

We've been married 20 years and are both 47. Not sure how long it took but we are pretty open in our language with each other. Words/phrases like cock, pussy, tits, cum, suck my cock, eat my pussy, fuck me hard and deep, etc. get used basically all the time when we're in the act. Whereas I used to tell my wife, "you look nice in that dress," now I say something like, "you look hot as fuck in that dress; I really wanna fuck you later tonight." I have found that the more graphic I am, the more she likes it. It did take her longer than me in getting graphic with her words/phrases. I remember the first time she said "cock." Now nothing holds us back.

2. King Arthur says:

Good Questions. Since I've been married over 41 years, I don't remember exactly what I first used, but now my wife seems to like nice compliments on her dress or appearance rather than more graphic terms. That, for her, is a turn-off.

So…I just try to be nice.

3. WeldersWife says:

This brings back a memory of the first time I attempted to get “naughty” with my language while in the act. I can’t remember if I said cock or pussy but we were mid-romp when I said it. My poor husband looked at me like I had lost my mind 😂. We are pretty graphic now, but in the beginning, we were both quite shy.

• MarriedtoaHotBabe says:

Love it when my wife gets graphic with her words. When she says "cock" or "pussy," YES!

4. SouthernHeat says:

I still remember the shocked look on his face the first time I whispered in his ear while in a public place, "I want to fuck you!" He was so turned on! Now we love dirty talk.

5. LovingMan says:

As far as dirty talk… definitely not appropriate early in a Christian dating relationship. However engaged couples SHOULD talk about their future sex life that they will share after the wedding. I recommend the book “The Act Of Marriage.” We read it together when we were engaged. My wife re-read it alone too. I had been married before and she had not.
    In a dating relationship, compliments about appearance are nice, but also notice her other qualities like her skills, & her intelligence. Quite honestly, I fell in love with my wife’s super smart mind and her kind nature first. Before we were dating each other exclusively, I dated a couple of other younger and pretty gals, but they just weren’t Melodie (and I realized I was in love with her). After that we dated each other exclusively. Melodie is a Scandinavian beauty, and I grew to love her big eyes and beautiful curves.
    As far as sexy talk during sex… we are approaching 30 yrs of marriage, and she never uses crass words, and I only started using the word pussy this past year. She says other very sexy things like “That will feel good inside me!” & “I want the real thing in me now!” & “I want your hard penis in my vagina!” Etc.
    Keep praying for strength and self-control, but keep dating too. Try to not be alone with your gf in too isolated a place. But don’t be afraid to spend some time kissing.