Fantasy Anniversary (L)

This story contains strong language (L). You can read about annotations in our guidelines.

Wow, this Saturday is our 33rd anniversary! I can’t believe I’ve been blessed to be married to the man of my dreams for that many years. How does time pass by so quickly?

We had not been out on a date or even out to dinner since the whole quarantine thing had begun. When I found out that our favorite steak house was now open for dine-in customers, I was so excited!  I made us a reservation for Saturday evening.

The night finally arrived, and I got ready for our date. I took a shower, shaved my legs, and did any shaving and trimming needed by my lady parts. Then, I fixed my hair and makeup and wore his favorite perfume. I had gone shopping this week and purchased some new sexy high heels, silver with rhinestone sequins. I also had a fresh pedicure so my feet would look great in my new shoes! I couldn’t wait to wear them with my short black dress to show off my legs. Of course, I left off the panties!

He looked so handsome in his dress slacks and a nice colorful button-down shirt. We took a few pictures together and then got in the car to go out.

The valet parked our car, and the hostess seated us in a large booth in a dark, secluded corner of the restaurant as I had asked. We ordered our appetizer, and while we waited, he placed his hand under my dress and ran his hand up my thigh! We were smiling and staring into each other’s eyes like two lovesick teenagers! His hand inched closer to my wet puss, and I spread my legs so that he was free to probe and feel his way around the terrain. Mmmmm, it felt so nice. He teased me until I was squirming, trying not to change my facial expression too much because I didn’t want to draw too much attention. Just when things were heating up, the server brought our appetizer.

My husband removed his hand from my pussy and then licked his fingers. He smiled and said he just had his appetizer! We asked the blessing over our meal, thanking God for our happy marriage. Then we relaxed and enjoyed our food. They have the best steaks ever; they practically melt in your mouth. We got quite full, so we decided to take our dessert home with us for later. After all, we didn’t want to ruin the rest of the evening plans by having a tummy ache.

The valet pulled our car up, and we headed home. On the way, we held hands and reminisced about our early years of marriage. Some funny memories, some hardships, but we gave God praise for always being faithful in every situation. Thank God for giving us each other to do life together! What a journey it’s been.

When we arrived home, I put on a black lace camisole and the sheer shorts that went with it. I kept the high heels on since my man loves me in heels. We sat on the couch and kissed for a while. As he realized I was starting to get turned on, he stopped and said, ‘Seems to me there is something you’ve been asking for me to do, isn’t there? (I had shared the fantasy with him that I wanted to be blindfolded and teased mercilessly, in any way he wanted.)

I smiled and said, “Yes, there is!” My heart leapt in excitement! All these years, he’s never really wanted to try that. I just thought it would be so hot for him to tease me and for me not to know what was going to happen next!!

My man had me sit on our favorite ottoman, which he covered with a soft blanket, and he set a pillow for my headrest. He covered my eyes with the blindfold and had me lie back while he turned on our sexy, dirty music playlist to set the mood. I was so turned on and in anticipation.

First, he kissed me, and I felt something soft run down my neck and across my nipples then down my belly to my pussy. It gave me goosebumps as he used a feather to caress my body. Then he nibbled my ears. His hot breath felt so intoxicating as he breathed and blew softly in my ear and gently kissed down my neck then across my collarbone. He kissed all around my cleavage, working his way toward my nipples. I quivered with anticipation.

He gently squeezed my breast, then began to circle my areolas with his tongue, getting ever closer to my nipples, which stood up rock hard and large with excitement. Finally, he sucked my nipple and flicked it with his tongue.

“Ohhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm. Babe, that feels good.”

He continued his nipple play for a bit as his hand moved downward to the top of my mound. Oh, how I wanted him to play with my throbbing pussy, but the teasing felt so exquisite! My lover began to kiss down my tummy to my thighs. He licked along the groin area closest to my pussy.

I let out a gasp. The closer he got, the higher I raised my hips, my body begging for more.

He licked along the outer labia with long strokes, then the inner labia. Oh, my God, this was sweet torture! Now he licked me from the back to the top of my clit, softly with a flat tongue.

“Ohhhhh, fuuuck. Mmmmmmmm. Yes yes!”

Hubby darted his tongue deep in my love hole, then took it away. I gasped as he softly licked circles on my clit before pushing his tongue deep again. This time he thrust several times before going back to flat-stroke tongue licks from the bottom to the hood of my clit. He then took my clit in his mouth and sucked gently.

“Ohhhhh, fuck, I’m gonna cum! Oh, make me cum, please. I can’t take it!”

He continued his magic tongue lashing until I had my first orgasm of the night.

Now, I heard him walk away. What was he doing? Soon, I felt one of my toys being inserted into my wet pussy. He fucked me with the toy, then he pulled it out and rubbed my clit with it before thrusting it back inside me.

“Ohhhhhh! Mmmmmmm. Damn, that feels so fucking good! I’m gonna cum!”

As he continued, I could hear his little moans of pleasure as he made me cum a second time!

Then, I felt something different. I couldn’t tell which toy he had, but my lover fucked me with another vibrator. My juices gushed, and I moaned in pleasure as another orgasm washed over me.

Next, my love inserted a finger, then two, into my pussy and began to stimulate my G-spot. Then he plunged deep to my A-spot.

“Ahhhhhhhh, fuuuckkk! Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhh, I love that, baby. Damn, you’re so fucking  good!” I whimpered as I soaked the blanket where I was lying. I came over and over as wave after wave of orgasms washed over my body. Finally, he pulled out and let me catch my breath.

In a few minutes, he stood beside me, kissing me. Our tongues intertwined. I grabbed his cock and started stroking him; running my finger along the head, I felt his precum, and it made me even hornier!

Suddenly, ice-cold droplets of water dripped down my neck and across my breast. Then I felt his hand running ice cubes around and across my nipples!

“Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuucck! Ohhhhh, shit! Ohhhhhh! Damn, baby, that feels so incredible!”

Just when I didn’t think it could be more intense, he inserted the ice cube in my scorching hot, wet pussy. I let out a scream as I had a huge orgasm! I feel him cum all over my hand, and I pull him close to lick him clean. Finally, I remove the blindfold.

Wow, that was hot! So intense!” I told him. “Thank you for making my fantasy come true.”

My sweet man said I made his fantasy come true when I said yes to marrying him 33 years ago. My husband was a little disappointed that he finished before he could fuck me, but I thought it was so fucking hot that he got so excited teasing and pleasuring me. I loved feeling his cum in my hands and getting to lick him. It was an evening that I will always remember!

I’m so thankful for all the great, intimate times we’ve enjoyed together through the years. I pray we have many, many more years to celebrate our love together!

1. 5OhsRomantic says:

WOW! Not only is this a hot story, but you give so much hope and encouragement to all of us! CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage! I know it takes so much work, selflessness and dedication but the two of you clearly show that the rewards are much greater!
    It's awesome to read how you keep things so hot and active! Thanks again for sharing!

• SouthernHeat says:

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed enjoyed the story. We hope to be still be hot and horny for each other in our golden years too!

2. LovingMan says:

Woah! I need an ice cold shower after that story! Yet your expressions of faith and love for each other were also beautiful. I just read a study that says people of faith… especially Christians… report the most satisfaction in their married sex. I find it sad and a bit funny that much of the media portray hot sex as always being illicit. MH stories like yours tell a vastly different and true message about how great married sex is. Thanks for your story!

• SouthernHeat says:

So glad my story turned up the heat a little! Glad our faith in Christ is evident in my stories
      . So true the world doesn’t know and understand the joy of Hot married sex. They are truly missing out

3. Peterpan says:

First of all, congratulations on your 33 years anniversary. Secondly thanks for giving people a view in your love and sex life. I loved the story like I read more of your stories, this one is truly a hot one. I hope you will keep on sharing more. Cause I think you and your hubby are a true example of love, the way God intended it.

• SouthernHeat says:

Those are very sweet words; thank you. It is our prayer to be examples of what God intended marriage to be. We want to be examples in other areas of our life, so why shouldn’t we strive to be Godly examples of a hot marriage. Glad you enjoyed the story. I’m sure I will be writing more!

4. HuskyKitty says:

First of all, congrats on 33 years!! The Mrs. and I will have 4 under our belt, come October. Secondly, I too love grabbing a feel in public, secluded places. So does Mrs. Kitty! I’ve been known to get a handful of pussy moisture and indulge for an “appetizer.” Also, the temperature thing is something we’ve been talking about and think might be fun! Your story was inspiring and so is your marriage. God bless and keep you both. And as always, more stories!! They arouse us big-time. 👍🏼

• SouthernHeat says:

Congratulations on 4 years! Glad you enjoyed this and enjoy my stories. Hope you do try the ice cubes; it was so crazy and wildly arousing to me! Maybe you will write your own story about her reaction.

5. StillLikeNewlyweds says:

What a blessing to have another story from you so soon. This was awesome as usual. I’ve said it before but it deserves repeating: I love the passion and love you two have for each other and for the Lord. And I agree with your comment above that we should be examples to others with our married sex life as well as all other areas of life. That can be difficult to do in our regular lives, though. Thank the Lord for MH where this example of true Christian married passion can be shared and learned by so many.
    Also, we just had our 30th anniversary getaway, and I’d been debating whether to write about it. Your story combining an anniversary celebration with the ottoman just might be a sign that I should write our story (that will make more sense when it’s written and read). Thanks again for your wonderful testimony to love, marriage, and sex the way God intended it.

• SouthernHeat says:

Thank you for you encouraging words it definitely makes me want to keep writing! Hope you write yo-yo story soon I always enjoy your stories as well.

• StillLikeNewlyweds says:

Oh, I also was wondering if you would be willing to share what is on your “sexy, dirty music playlist.” We’ve been putting together a few different ones of our own, so I’m interested in what others have found enjoyable. We even have one country music list (I’m shocked my own self that I would do that since I am far from a fan) titled “Cowgirl” to go with a certain outfit she put together for our playtime (big fan of the outfit!).

• SouthernHeat says:

We enjoy most genres of music. Our play list is more R&B so some language in the songs. We like romantic song as well. But some are just down and dirty.
      Usher ‘Nice & Slow', Bruno Mars ‘Versace on the Floor’, The Weekend 'I Feel It Coming', Maroon 5 ‘Lips on You’, an old song, Johnny Gill 'My,My,My',
      Joe 'I Wanna Know'.
      Now, for the more risqué ones: Chris Brown ‘Wet the Bed’, Tank ‘F***in Wit Me', Tank ‘Dirty’, Tank ‘I Don’t Think You’, Trey Songz ‘Neighbors Know My Name’, several song by Majid Jordan and songs by Sabrina Claudio; she has a sexy voice.
      Some of my favorite Country songs: John Michael Montgomery ‘I Love the Way You Love Me’, George Strait ‘Give It All We Got’, Lady A ‘Dancin Away With My Heart‘, Billy Currington ‘Must Be Doin Something Right’, Kane Brown ‘Worship You’, Thomas Rhett ‘Blessed’

That’s just a few.

• StillLikeNewlyweds says:

Thanks for sharing that SH. While there is much similarity in genres, interestingly, there wasn’t a single crossover of songs with any of our lists. Gave us some new ones to consider. Just a few of what our “cowgirl” list contains are 3 by Josh
      Turner (his voice is like the Barry White of country music), “Why don’t we just dance,” “your man,” and “Firecracker,” plus Trace Adkins “One Hot Mama,” and a few others. One that I really like the song but not so much the guy’s voice is “Like a Wrecking Ball” by Eric Church It’s about him being on the road a long time and what he’s gonna do when he gets home to his wife.
      This is fun, maybe we need a new post on playlists. I know some were done a while ago.

6. Alicia G. M. says:

Another freakin hot one! Wow! Got me so fuckin horny, I played with my pussy and had a nice orgasm after reading it! Thank you, Southernheat, for the very sexy story and of course the inspiration. Keep 'em cumming!

7. Flying Hubby says:

Happy Anniversary, you definitely are an example of what hot married sex is all about. Love the private touches and the sexy clothes but the heat really turned up when the blindfold went on. So much teasing with so much intensity. Thank you for sharing such a stimulating fun sexy time.

• SouthernHeat says:

So glad you enjoyed the story! Thank you for your kind words! I hope we are still sharing hot stories for many years to come!