Tit for Tat (L)

This story contains an instance of strong language (L).

Sometimes you just want to change things up. Push some boundaries. Do something you haven’t done before. Especially if you have gotten in a rut, feel trapped by your own expectations, or are simply bored. I have been recently listening to and watching material to help expand my knowledge and perspective. And one idea that caught my attention was that we can get too wrapped up in the “goal” of sex to the point that it becomes work… or a project. And we “perform.” Some even put out the notion that you can have sex or play around and not cum! Yes, that’s right, not cum!! That one of you could not orgasm, or neither of you, and it could still be good sex.

Well, I never! At least not intentionally. 🙂

So I decided to try really hard (there’s that performance thing again) to give my wife something without expecting anything of my own, at least not immediately. We all know women can do this—sometimes end up having to—for their men at any time. He cums; she doesn’t. But what about the other way around?

I decided to take her. I’m not the sexy guy on Criminal Minds or James Bond, but I do have an alpha streak in me. So I walked into the house after work, and there she was, as usual, in a loose, long-sleeved T-shirt and black riding shorts, the soft material kind. No bra.

I sat my bag down, walked right over to her, and threw her against the counter. I have done this before, of course, but only to kiss her and laugh. All bark and no bite. But this time, I began kissing her passionately, tongue- and mouth-devouring kisses.

She struggled to get free. “Hey! What the freak?!” she said, smiling and a bit skeptical.

I grabbed her arm, twirled her around, a pushed her front against the fridge. I pinned her there with my body and began furiously groping her. I reached around and molested her breasts as she squirmed and giggled from how it tickled.

I spun back her around and lifted her loose shirt to lick her left nipple. Hard. Up and down with my flat tongue, I devoured it. Then I set out to enlighten the other one.

“Haaaaah! Okaaaay!” she moaned, breathing hard.

I ran my tongue down to her abdomen and around her belly button, flicking her belly button ring while grabbing her shorts and tearing them down to her ankles.

“Hey!” she cried foul.

“No underwear!!” I gasped, pretending to lose all control. I buried my tongue in her mound and rolled it over her clit.

“What are you DOING?!” she protested.

I pulled her foot up out of the shorts, letting them fall completely off. Then I stood up, pressed my body against hers, and plunged my tongue into her mouth. She moaned with pleasure, returning the gesture.

I grabbed her arm again and threw her against the other side of the counter, bending her over it. I pressed my bulging pants against her and began kneading her cheeks.

“Geez! Just FUCK me!” She said it as if it were a shocking thing.

I unbuckled my pants and pulled them down, springing my only half-hard dick free. My pants didn’t even slip to my knees yet. I grabbed her ass, spread her cheeks, and rammed myself inside her.

Deep breath. Remember the goal; don’t cum. Don’t cum! I thought as I calmed myself and slowly began thrusting. Hard into her. Slapping her clit with my shaved balls.

Don’t lose it. Relax. Remember to relax. This is for her, I kept meditating.

I grabbed her hair with my left hand and her right wrist with my right hand. I wanted to make her feel controlled. Owned. Desired!

She began moaning loudly, calling my name. (This drives me crazy. My love language is words of affirmation, so any positive verbal feedback—especially dirty talk—puts me in heaven.)

Just a little more. We aren’t going to cum. Make her want you.

“STOP!” She yelled. It’s not what you’re thinking; this is a good thing. She means stop thrusting and stop moving. She discovered a few years ago that if we stay completely still when she reaches the point of climax and rides the wave of ecstasy over the crest, it makes her orgasm last way longer and is fantastically more intense. She almost never cums without wanting to do this now.

The seconds ticked away as I watched her cresting that wave, her body almost imperceptibly writhing with pleasure. Suddenly she arched her back, and I felt her pussy grab my cock and start wildly spasming. I pushed deeper, squeezing my PC muscles and causing my manhood to throb and twitch in her.

She nearly screamed. She moaned SO loudly. Three times. I felt the spasms continue for almost a minute until her moaning and breathing approached normal.

I gave her three more hard thrusts and slowly pulled out of her, still hard as steel. Pulsing. And dripping. I smacked her bare ass, then pulled up my pants and started walking away.

“Did you cum?” she asked.

“Nope,” I replied matter-of-factly, picking up my work bag to take it to our room.

“What the heck? Why not?!?! Come back here! Who are you, and what have you done with my husband?!” she cried.

“Meh.” I said, “Return the favor later.”

After thinking for a few seconds, she slowly, maniacally chuckled. “Oh, you just wait.”

• seXcaliber says:

Thanks! From what I’m reading and talking to my wife, women actually love it when you are in charge in the bedroom.

My wife is totally down to take control but rarely does unless I ask. She just doesn’t think about it because she enjoys me telling her “kiss there” or “roll over” etc.

1. StillLikeNewlyweds says:

That is excellent! Not just the story and the event, but also what you’re learning and practicing. With my heart condition and subsequent meds I have not been able to cum as easily as before. For a while it was very frustrating, but after I got to a point where I realized it wasn’t necessary for me to cum for us to have a great time, it was extremely freeing. Then I started to realize that our sex was even better in some ways. We would often go on and on and on. Not continuously, but we would go until my strength faded, lie there awhile and fondle each other, go again for awhile, and repeat. You get the idea. My wife often has way more orgasms than ever before and the pressure is off of me to reach that point. Along with that we have adopted a practice similar to what LovingMan has shared: if I can, I do. Meaning if I get to a point that I feel I can cum then I do it, not try to time it or anything, just let it happen. For us this rarely cuts anything short because that usually only happens after some lengthy activity. Keep exploring this, I wish you both the best as you strive to put each other first.
    God bless

• seXcaliber says:

I love that you guys worked through that and continued on loving one another regardless of the “outcome”. Many couples would give up and give in to a medical problem. But our God is bigger!

May God bless you with many more years together.

• LovingMan says:

StillLikeNewlyweds I loved your comment. Heart conditions really are a challenge to deal with. I think I’ve mentioned this before but we find that morning sex is way easier on my heart. Your acceptance of how things are and making the most of what you CAN still do…& modifying where necessary are inspiring to us! Enjoying longer sexual intercourse has worked great for you and your bride. I can’t usually do prolonged intercourse now, but our “seize the moment” works for me reaching orgasm. Often my wife comes before we get to intercourse as I love on her nipples with mouth and/or my erection’s tip as she uses her bullet vibrator on her clitoris …then after I come inside her we’ll switch on and insert the G spot vibe as she uses a bullet vibe on her clitoris and I love on her nipples again with my mouth or tip. Like you and your wife, with health conditions over the years it is an adventure to find what works! But it’s a joyful and fun adventure and a blessing from Heaven as well.

2. LovingMan says:

SeXcaliber… Great story! VERY sexy! I don’t think I’d have that kind of control! So good on ya! I’d love to read the sequel. I keep thinking about you saying “Return the favor later.” And also your wife saying, “Oh you just wait!” …and MH needs more stories so get writing it please! By the way, I think this was a lovely gift to give your wife. Isn’t God’s gift of marriage sex just awesome! REALLY want to read the sequel!

• seXcaliber says:

Not trying to fool anyone but this is in the fictional category. Sometimes I have great control with my wife but most time I can just hold out for her and her orgasm sends me over the edge.

That said I would love to do this for her some day.

PS the sequel is supposed to publish on the 16th I believe. And if this one got you hard, you’ll be jizzing your pants for the payback. 😉

3. LovingMan says:

SeXcaliber when I wrote my fictional story “Mesozoic Massage” my wife and I ended up acting out most of the sexy fun parts! By the way, I love your moniker.

4. LovingMan says:

SeXcaliber… one more comment, your fictional story is so well written and feels so real, that I thought it was all based on fact. That is a sign of a well written fictional story!

5. WeldersWife says:

What an incredibly sexy and inspiring story! I see great things in your future sir! A wife who feels loved and desired is a wife who will move mountains for the man she loves