Skype Sex Show

My wife and I were apart for 6 days and I was away from home for work when I texted her “Should we bath together tonight?” Meaning that we both put our Skype cameras on and position them so we can watch each other bath and connect in a naked and sexual way. I was excited when she replied, “That would be wonderful”. We knew that I would be away from home for at least 3 weeks so we had sex and fucked hard for 3 days in a row before I left, my cock was overworked and sensitive when my wife dropped me off at the airport.

But now, 6 days later I was craving my sexy wife’s big tits and juicy pussy. We were both very busy with work but I was excited that we could put time aside to be intimate and just focus on ourselves as my cock was hard and leaking pre-cum over the last few days. I was in a different time zone and almost fell asleep when the Skype call came up on my phone. My wife was ready to go at home and we ran ourselves each a nice bath, the cameras were positioned, and as we got in I saw my wife’s beautiful voluptuous naked body for the first time since I left home. I really love her body and she looks unbelievably hot without clothes. Her tits were big and full and her pussy nicely trimmed, my cock immediately jumped to life. We started talking about the kids and caught up with news of the day. We quickly started relaxing while washing down, washing hair and just enjoying the nice warm water. My wife filled her hands with soap and started massaging both her tits with circular movements, every now and again stopping to pinch her nipples softly. Watching the picture on my screen got my cock rock solid, facing straight to the ceiling, twitching and throbbing up and down. I was so turned-on that I grabbed my cock and started stroking slowly while watching my hot wife as she continued to massage and cup her heavy tits. She squeezed them together which instantly made my balls tighten and drove me to the edge, but what happened next almost made me cum immediately. She grabbed the shower nozzle, laid back and opened it on her pussy. I never saw my wife do this before, maybe she masturbated like this, all I know is that it looked super hot, she closed her eyes and I could see she rapidly became orgasmic. I got tremendously

My wife filled her hands with soap and started massaging both her tits with circular movements, every now and again stopping to pinch her nipples softly. Watching the picture on my screen got my cock rock solid, facing straight to the ceiling, twitching and throbbing up and down. I was so turned-on that I grabbed my cock and started stroking slowly while watching my hot wife as she continued to massage and cup her heavy tits. She squeezed them together which instantly made my balls tighten and drove me to the edge, but what happened next almost made me cum immediately. She grabbed the shower nozzle, laid back and opened it on her pussy. I never saw my wife do this before, maybe she masturbated like this, all I know is that it looked super hot, she closed her eyes and I could see she rapidly became orgasmic. I got tremendously aroused watching this, my cockhead was now big and swollen, I stroked faster and harder. “Aahhh this feels unbelievable,” she said, “the shower head is broken and only sprays one solid stream, I’m not fixing it.” I could see that the stimulation on her pussy lips and clit was very intense and within a minute or three an orgasm exploded over her entire body, making her tits bounce as she shook up and down. It was an awesome show to watch and the level of arousal, that only my wife can provide, drove me crazy! I couldn’t hold back any longer and stood up out of the bathtub, dried myself off and went into the bedroom. I stood up straight, placed the camera up close to my fully erect cock on the bed cupboard and stroked my raging hard-on as fast as I could. My wife had a close-up view as I circled around the head with one hand and squeezed my balls with the other. Cum shot out of my slit over my entire hand and on the floor below me, dripping down my forearm. We both felt satisfied as we said our

I couldn’t hold back any longer and stood up out of the bathtub, dried myself off and went into the bedroom. I stood up straight, placed the camera up close to my fully erect cock on the bed cupboard and stroked my raging hard-on as fast as I could. My wife had a close-up view as I circled around the head with one hand and squeezed my balls with the other. Cum shot out of my slit over my entire hand and on the floor below me, dripping down my forearm. We both felt satisfied as we said our goodbyes and blew kisses at each other, thanking God for His wonderful gift of sex that only a husband and wife can share !!!

1. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Hot stuff, OneCouple! Thank you! And Praise the Lord for His wonderful gifts & blessings. Were you able to be reunited fairly quickly? God bless you, my dears

2. hornyGG says:

Very hot story OneCouple! Believe it or not I have never Skyped before. Sounds like you two had a fun and horny connection. Loved it! God bless and stay horny my friend.

3. OneCouple says:

Hi everyone this is the "better half" of OneCouple, LOL, and my first comment/post. I am such a lucky wife and thank God for the attention that my husband gives me, thank you for the time to write about our hot cum on camera !

4. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

Hello, it's so wonderful to hear from you, my dear! I hope we get from hear from you more 🙂 God bless you, hun

5. OneCouple says:

We connected back home 2 weeks after the Skype encounter Mrs Harper, that made for some really hot and horny sex !

6. OneCouple says:

hornyGG, yes Skype is easy, it helps us with our sexual encounters when we're appart, and it's a big turn-on for me watching my sexy wife masturbate and cum on camera !

7. OneCouple says:

The Skype connection is user friendly and works great for married couples that are appart for whatever reason, it can be used on a phone or laptop. I love when my wife and I get naked, talk and masturbate together, I have a full view of her sexy hot body, her big beautiful tits and her pussy. When either of us stroke ourselves and cum the other is there and we're still both a part of it, the togetherness, acting, role play and sharing makes it highly erotic and always gives me a very hard cock. It would be great for sex toys too. It's obviously not the real thing and can never replace my wife's tight pussy, but it's a great plan B and we normally enjoy it and both cum hard. I would definitely advise it for hot marriage sex to other couples that deals with this kind of situation. God bless !

8. Alicia G. M. says:

Very hot story! My husband and I Skype, buy nothing like that. Since he claims he has no need to masturbate since he now has me. I seriously doubt we ever will. I can't complain however, we have a FANTASTIC sex life! Keep writing.

9. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

I can imagine! I'm just sorry that you had to be apart so long 🙁 Was it worth though? It must've been! How do you do it?

10. Randy G. says:

Hi,
    Wow! This was great! I really like your stories. I got really hard reading it, like I did the other one I read. I liked the part where you talked about your wife having big tits. I hope it is ok for me to say that. Are you going to write more? I hope so. Bye.

11. OneCouple says:

It's tough Mrs Harper, my wife and I have always been best friends (with awesome sexual benefits, I might add), but you've gotta do what you've gotta do, to provide for your family ! I always work on keeping the spark alive in spite of our situation, we don't see it as a negative, we get creative and make the best of our circumstances, even though it's hard (pun intended).

12. OneCouple says:

Randy G. , glad you enjoyed the story, healthy masturbation always provides an awesome cum release doesn't it ! And yes, I'm the ultimate tits guy, I love everything about my wife, from her personality through to her sexy assets…….but I must admit, those big beautiful tits are the ultimate and it turns me on in a big way ! It's so hot when my wife let me tittie fuck her, and sometimes she squeezes them together and I spray my cum all over them ! Have fun and God bless you !

13. Dana says:

Search MH for a story called "Marriage Sex in Secret". I'm the first commenter. I hear what you're saying, Mr. One Couple!

14. Juicy says:

This is a great way to use technology! With marriages under constant pressure, often crumbling, this is a way to keep the home fires burning when travel keeps you apart.

15. OneCouple says:

Yes I absolutely agree, thank you Juicy, God bless you and we hope to read some stories from your side !

16. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

OneCouple Of course, we need to do what we gotta, although I can't help but feel for you. But I'm glad that you were able to turn that negative into a positive, and get creative! God bless you both <3

17. OneCouple says:

Thank you so much Mrs Harper, fortunately I'll be home for a long time now (I hope), and catching up on a lot of sex is always good – no technology needed, just the 2 of us going at it hard !

18. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

You're more than welcome, I'm so glad you're together now and will get to have lots of wonderful sex! Have fun!

19. Anonymous says:

I love my shower head. Spraying it on my clit with my finger taking care of the back door. 🙂 Time to go take care of some business

20. OneCouple says:

Anonymous, sounds like you and my wife share the same love for cumming in the shower, hope you had a great orgasm with this story and your double stimulation, God bless !

Comments are closed.