🔊 A New Twist

🔊  Ignite Audio Content

My husband and I have been enjoying the 69 position for over 45 years. A few months ago, he added a new twist; now I think it’s about my favorite thing to do in bed!

We were in the midst of a pretty regular lovemaking session. He had already made me cum twice with his fingers. Then he moved down and started eating my pussy. He was licking my clit at the perfect rhythm of about once per second. It always drives me wild, and I came quickly. He continued until I reached another climax. It seemed like my world shattered in intense spasms all through my body.

After a very brief time to collect my senses, we switched to the 69 position— him on his back and me on top. That put my pussy on his mouth and his cock in the right position for my mouth. As I began licking and sucking his cock, he started licking my clit. He matched my rhythm. I knew if I sucked him a little faster, he would lick a little faster.

As my body rocked back and forth with the cock-sucking, it intensified his licks on my pussy. From his moans and sighs, I could tell he enjoyed this as well. After a short time of pleasure, I cummed again. Waves of pleasure emanated from my pussy through the rest of my body.

He paused to give me a little rest, but I kept sucking his cock and twirling my tongue around the tip. I also fondled his balls and stroked the shaft with my hand.

This was where he made his new move. I felt his finger entering my cunt as he started to lick my clit. I had always resisted this in the past, but this time it felt just right, and, oh, so good. Deeper and deeper his finger went in! I was in ecstasy! With just a few slow strokes, he brought me to another massive climax. Every muscle in my body tensed up and released as I finally came down.

That finger reminded me of how much I need to have my pussy filled with his cock. I shimmied down, getting into a reverse cowgirl position. Then I grabbed his cock to insert it into my waiting cunt. I rocked up and down, leaning forward to get maximum contact between his cock and my g-spot. He thrust and matched my moves, bringing me to my final climax as he cummed deep inside me. It was over all too quickly, but by my count I’d just cum seven times and felt exhausted. We lay in each other’s arms and marveled about the half-century of love that we have enjoyed.

1. Bertie says:

So brilliant that you are enjoying new things after 45 years! Yeah!!! May those of us who are a few years behind you have the same experience of trying new things.

And seven times, WOW! You are amazing!

2. Stevie says:

Love the story so glad you both enjoyed and satisfied each other. I too love the fingering along with the licks, best of both worlds, and to be in the 69 is the icing on the cake !! Thanks for sharing!

3. HigherQuest says:

Loved your thrill for sex after so many years of marriage! We have been married a long time ourselves and we are hotter for each other than at any previous time in our marriage. We enjoy some erotic forms of media together, we talk about sex frequently, read about it so as to gain new insights and ideas, and are super jazzed when we discover new things. In the last year we found anal sex and we love it! I'm so grateful for a wife who is willing to try new things, become more adventurous and erotic. It has made life so fun together. Soooo, keep on expanding your horizons... It just gets better all the time.

4. Bjlove says:

Great story. Nothing better than 69 for having multiple orgasms. Although my husband and I are great fans of 69, after he does exactly what your husband does to you, I never let go of his penis, and inevitably, I just enjoy when he ejaculates my mouth full. We don’t feel guilty; it’s alternative sex we both enjoy.

• LilaY69 says:

My husband and I both really love 69ing. It's also just as great in a reverse 69, as I have complete access to his ass. I enjoy rimming, fingering, and using toys in this position. Sometimes, I'll just ignore his cock in this position and just eat out his ass.

I also love the view.

Have you tried a reverse 69? If so, do you enjoy it??

5. ArtRutherford says:

Great story. Me and wife have been married 40+ years. The "New Twist" sounds fun. I don't know if we've tried it, but might try it again. Anything involving sex is fun. 🙂

6. hornyGG says:

First of all congrats on 45 years of marital bliss. Second of all, my husband Ben and I love to 69. I love sucking his dick and absolutely love the way he eats my pussy and 69 let's me enjoy both. I can and do cum multiple times when we 69. Reverse 69 is really fun as well. Stay horny!

7. A Better Pastime says:

Love this story...very arousing! Arousing, because I love going 69; its a toss-up for me as to whether or not its my favorite position. Love the way this was written, the descriptors, this portion of story engorged me hard:

===================

===================

I am so totally imagining this 69-seesaw sex picture!