๐Ÿ”Š A Big Surprise (L/A)

This story contains strong language (L)
This story includes anal play (A)
You can read more about annotations here.

๐Ÿ”Š Ignite Audio Playlist

I heard the water shut off as my husband finished his shower. I had an image of him in there as the water dripped down his body, his cock dangling between his legs. I shivered and licked my lips at the thought of taking him into my mouth. But I had to keep my mind focused on surprising him with his new gift.

I lay back on the bed and waited for him to come out of the bathroom. The door opened and he walked out. His cock was bouncing back and forth as he approached the bed.

“Honey, I have something for you. I want you to get on all fours and wait for me.”

“I can definitely do that.” I could hear the excitement in his voice as he did as I asked.

I moved behind him and knelt on the floor between his feet. I ran my hands up and down his thighs and calves, feeling the muscles. Then I moved both hands up to stroke his still-warm-from-the-shower ass. I leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on the puckered flesh between his cheeks.

I heard him say Oohh…” as my lips parted and my tongue touched his asshole. My hands moved to help part his cheeks a bit more. That way, I could more easily lick up and down his delicate flesh.

I ran my tongue down lower to nuzzle at his heavy balls and licked back up to his asshole. I began to spear my tongue into him, invading him. He moaned louder as my tongue found its way into him over and over. I pulled back from him for a moment and moved my right hand back to his ass. I kneaded my thumb against his hole, slowly working it inside. He groaned as I began to work my thumb in and out of his tight pucker.

I could feel him beginning to loosen a bit, so I removed my thumb and went back to using my tongue and lips to please him. I hummed loudly in my throat, adding some vibrations to what my tongue was doing, and felt him push back against my tongue. This was a sign he wanted more.

I had plenty more in store.

I quickly stood up and moved to the nightstand. I got out the lube and our 6″ toy, complete with balls. It was thick and we both loved it. I lubed it up thoroughly and placed the tip against his hungry hole.

He was now face-down on the bed and he reached back to spread his cheeks more for me. I gently but firmly began to work the head of the cock into him. His groans were louder now as inch by inch I slid the thick toy deeper into him. Soon it was seated fully inside him, balls deep. His breathing quickened as I began to pull back about halfway. Then I pushed back in. Every third or fourth deep stroke in, I would smack his ass and ask him whose ass this was.

He’d groan out that his ass belonged to me, and it definitely did. But little did he know I had an even bigger surprise in store. I knew that if I continued to fuck him like this he’d cum. Thatโ€™s what I wanted, but I wanted to watch him do it.

“I am going to get the harness so I can really give you the fucking we both want.”

He mumbled something into the bedspread, and I left the six-inch toy deep inside him. I walked over to another drawer where I kept the harness and my surprise for him. I pulled the harness into position, making sure everything was where it needed to be. Then I pulled out the new addition. I marveled at its size and weight. It was very much like my husband’s cock, and I couldn’t wait for a side-by-side comparison. I attached it to the strap-on and asked him to roll over onto his back so I could fuck him that way.

When he did, his eyes got really big, and a “holy shit” escaped his lips when he saw what was jutting out from between my legs. It was a thick, veiny, realistic down to the balls, 10″ strap-on. I put a hand down to it and stroked it a few times.

I said, “I thought you might enjoy something different for a change.โ€

He said, “I think I will, but do you think I can take that?”

I told him, “If I can, you can.”

He lay back on the bed with a pillow beneath his ass. His feet were drawn up to the edge and his knees were spread wide. I drizzled lube into my hand and began to stroke the cock, thoroughly coating it in lube. Next, I moved forward and placed it next to his. They were nearly identical in girth and length. I had a sudden wicked thought of both of these cocks impaling me. I quickly shook my head and remembered this was about him…for now.

I reached down and gently removed the 6″ toy from his ass. He gasped at the sudden emptiness. That quickly subsided as the full round head of the new cock filled that gap.

“Easy. Please be easy,” he said, as the tip filled him. I knew exactly how he felt as his insides were filled with inch after inch of thick veiny cock. Halfway in, I stopped, allowing him to adjust to this new feeling.

I continued after a moment and began to enter uncharted territory. I’d slide an inch or so in and wait, then continue forward once he nodded he was ready. The expressions on his face were a mixture of pleasure and pain as he was filled with inch after inch. With one final thrust, I buried the cock into his ass, balls resting against him.

“Its all in, you took it all….”

He moaned out again and said, “I am so full. It’s so big!”

“I know, I know..but is it good?” I asked.

“Oh, yes, it’s very good.”

I pulled back to about halfway and slid it home. He moaned now with each thrust as I pulled back even more and the strokes grew longer and deeper. His breath was coming in gasps and grunts and his head began to move from side to side as I pounded into him. His hand was stroking his cock, and it was slick from pre-cum. His other hand rested on his knee, pulling it back to allow me to get as close as possible.

I began to sweat with the effort of pounding into him, maintaining long and deep strokes. Once, I paused to drizzle more lube onto the cock and his ass before sliding it back in all the way. I fucked him deeply twice more before he yelled out, “I’m cumming!”

Spurt after spurt of hot jizz flew out of his cock, creating ropes up and down his chest. I slowed a bit but continued to fuck him until the last of his cum left his cock.

Then I pulled out of him gently, and his feet flopped back onto the bed. I crawled up beside him on my side and leaned down to take his cock into my mouth, sucking out the last bits of cum. I cleaned his cock then slid up his body, scooping some of his fresh cum into my hand and mouth. Kissing him deeply, I shared his load with him.

When I finally lay back on the pillows, the cock stood up but angled to the right. I could see it as I looked down at my sweat-drenched body.

“Did you like your surprise?”

“Very much! And when I recover, I am going to return the favor.”

I looked at him and asked him if I could tell him a secret. He said sure. I whispered into his ear what I had thought earlier when our cocks were side by side.

He looked me in the eyes and said, “I believe that can be arranged.”

But that’s a story for another time.

1. Victor0884 says:

Seems like more wives are really getting into pegging their husbands for prostate pleasure. Hot story for sure. Thought it would get more responses, especially from the women.

2. LilaY69 says:

Wow, this was quite hot and erotic. I love pegging, and so does my husband.

For sure I'll eventually write out one of our pegging sexcapades. I do want him to write one too though. That's something I'll have to convince him to do.

Very sexy story! Please keep em' cummin' and write more on anal/prostate orgasms.

3. 1blessedman says:

Great story. Lucky man! We have talked about pegging but life has not allowed much exploration recently. We have enjoyed a variety of penetration toys over the years, as well as the fruit and veg basket. One most memorable time was on a road trip when a banana wielded a condom and I was 1blessedman. And, another adventure after sharing some local sweet wine, the bottle first brought a smile to her face as the cool glass tickled her love nest. And, then she decided that I should have my own silica sensations. I wasn't sure at first but since I am very anal oriented, I let her have her way. I think she knows me better than I know me. I really got off on that bottle. The dry orgasms were electrifying. And the ejaculations afterward were awesome!

• PatientPassion says:

Thanks for sharing that short story 1blessedman! I'm very "anal oriented" myself, but I have yet to figure out dry orgasms. Since they were "dry," it sounds like you were able to have multiple of those in a row without a refractory period, is that right? And were they mainly from the anal stimulation? I hope to have multiple dry orgasms myself eventually, but until then, it's encouraging to hear that they're possible!

4. 1blessedman says:

Hey PatientPassion, sorry I missed your post. Covid-reading older posts and saw this one. I have learned to have multiple orgasms without ejaculating. At first it is staying at that edging place but not giving in to that next step of ejaculation. Over the years i have learned to build to that place faster and refrain from ejaculation much easier. It is a matter of getting to that orgasm place but holding short and just enjoying the perineum contractions as well as the rest of the body excitement. Took some practice and several ejaculations that i was trying to avoid but finally i found what causes me to ejaculate versus isolating the orgasmic contractions from the actual semen expulsion. I usually enjoy a bj with nipple play and relax until the tension builds. Then when i am close to ejac/cumming, I give my perineum a quick contraction. This sets off waves of contractions. Frequently the waves come on without prompting. It is about building the tension to an explosive point but isolating the stimulus that causes the ejaculation contractions. I hope this helps.

• PatientPassion says:

Thanks for your reply! I saw it earlier but haven't gotten the chance to respond until now. I've become fairly good at edging (I think) so I'm at least part way there. I've also figured out some things that speed or slow my progression toward orgasm, but I have yet to be able to separate the ejaculation from the orgasm in the way you describe.

In the past, I've had a little success in having some short dry orgasms (good, but not quite as satisfying) by contracting my perineum/PC muscle really hard to stop the ejaculation. It was a lot of effort though, so I only had a few successful sessions. But I'm working that muscle so I can try again soon!

Maybe I'll also play around with what you described and see if I can ease into the dry orgasms rather than holding back the ejaculation by force. For me, it seems like there's this point where just a tiny bit more stimulation will start the orgasm, then it rushes on full-blast and ejaculation just a couple of seconds later seems inevitable. My body basically demands I continue stimulation at that point, so maybe if I can change it up and barely ease over that cliff and not overstimulate, the ejaculation won't quite be triggered. I guess we'll see.

I'm trying to learn this because it's a big dream for my future wife and I to each be able to let multiple orgasms blissfully melt us into each other! I'd love to read a full story from you about an encounter where you had multiple dry orgasms like you described! Thanks for the advice, and I'm glad that you've added that awesome skill to your arsenal. I hope it continues to bless you and your wife with lots of fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. 1blessedman says:

Hey PatientPassion. Above you wrote: "For me, it seems like there's this point where just a tiny bit more stimulation will start the orgasm, then it rushes on full-blast and ejaculation just a couple of seconds later seems inevitable. My body basically demands I continue stimulation at that point, so maybe if I can change it up and barely ease over that cliff and not overstimulate, the ejaculation won't quite be triggered. I guess we'll see."
    That is the way I got started. That momentary hunger for shooting your load has to be withheld/ignored and allow your body to respond to the contractions without going past the point of no return. I even get to that place and I then contract my perineal muscles and then subsequent contractions come as a result.

• PatientPassion says:

Interesting, I guess I should do some experimenting some time soon. Thanks for your advice! ๐Ÿ™‚