Flaccid but Horny

Men, and wives of men, do you sometimes really want it, but something is a little flaccid? Never criticize the size. Just encourage,  read another MH story, apply some more coconut oil, etc. I’ve found that I can gain a little firmness by turning her on, and a little more by reaching under my little guy and wrapping my balls around the shaft while pushing underneath and using the penis to rub her pussy or attempt insertion. And its okay if just she comes. Let it serve as foreplay for 4 a.m. when the testosterone is higher—and she’s pre-lubed from last night. 😉

Feel free to add tricks and tips that have worked for you, too, in the comments.

1. Tulsa says:

Getting older, so sometimes after my first or second orgasm, it takes me longer to get fully hard again for another round.
    The one thing that almost always does it is going down on her and making her cum on my face. Boom! I'm hard and ready for another plunge! But if that doesn't do it, well, she had another O, so no problem!

So, sounds like you are normal!

2. CrazyHappyLoved says:

For my hubby, unless he is super exhausted or under the weather, oral sex in either direction will get him ready for me (though I suspect that me giving him attention would win out in a vote. 😉)

3. LovingMan says:

Due to Meds and a bad heart I wane at times during our lovemaking sessions. My treatment is to love on my wife’s beautiful breasts. Her nipples are my penis pump!

• Realman says:

I tend to use my fingers alot and take rest breaks ti slow my heart rate. She loves my fingers and my delays!

4. Waggs1 says:

I do not know if you have seen a urologist (not your primary care dr) about this. It could be any number of things, including meds you are taking.

I encourage you to get it checked out.

• Realman says:

My testosterone seems to fluctuate a fair bit. Sometimes it's just a matter of being too tired and too much else on my mind. Sometimes her body is physically stressed from her work and any sex is up to me to get in the mood for and have the energy for.

5. Daryl says:

I've been through prostate cancer and surgery. Also had non-Hodgkins lymphoma. Cancer free today!! Feeling great but have tried everything, and simply can't get an erection. So my loving wife enjoys my stimulation and bringing her to strong orgasm. Then, we play with my flaccid penis, and after much stroking and play, I will have an orgasm, which turns her on so much she is ready for another strong clitoral orgasm! Long story with lots learned, but thankful for both of us now being cancer free!!

• CrazyHappyLoved says:

It was only a few days ago that I learned I could bring my husband to ejaculatory orgasm through oral sex even when he's not hard. This was quite a revalation! I had thought if I couldn't get him hard, it indicated a deficiency of skill on my part or desire on his. No! It just means his body isn't cooperating, and I can completely understand that situation. So glad to know that it doesn't mean I can't bring him to the heights of pleasure. (Though, tbh, he says prostate orgasms are even better than ejaculations.)

6. ClimaXX says:

The Cock-ring is a super help for us older guys. The cheapest sex aid that you can buy, BUT worth a million $$$.
    I slip it on when I want to have PIV or if we are masturbating together. I become super hard.