Wet Panty Masturbation

Ladies, have you ever tried wet-panty masturbation? It is when you pee and masturbate through your underwear simultaneously, whether knickers, pantyhose/tights, or both. For years, I have enjoyed letting a little piss go into my knickers from time to time as it makes a sexy, erotic wet spot in the right place. But I had never properly tried wet panty masturbation—until now.

I recently met a fellow pro-masturbation Christian mother on social media. We share many values and ideals. As we talked of many things—kids, sexuality, and masturbation—I mentioned how I liked the feel of warm, wet panties against my vulva, and she confessed that she found peeing erotic and incorporated it into her masturbation, too. But she had never tried keeping her panties on before; she said she was going to give it a try.

Later describing her experiment, she told me how it turned her on and how good it felt to pee, masturbate and cum in her panties. She said it looked good in the mirror, too. Her account of the experience turned me on too.

Now, some people might think that pissplay is kind of gross. But urine is made up of water and urea, and unless one has a urinary tract infection, it’s pretty sterile. Apart from the smell of ammonia, which can be a little strong if you’re not well hydrated, I can’t think of a reason not to play with piss. I masturbated a couple of times thinking about it, then talked it over with my husband and my adult daughter, both of whom encouraged me to go for it. (It may seem odd that I asked my daughter for masturbation advice, but why not? She and her siblings have come to me often enough. Parents and children should be able to talk about personal issues. Especially in sexual matters, we want them to feel comfortable coming to us.)

I made up my mind: I would masturbate while peeing my knickers.

First, I needed a place where the urine would do no harm and be easy to clean up. Toilet, bath, shower, a hard surface floor like in the bathroom, laundry, or kitchen—not in the living room or a bedroom with carpet. I chose the toilet. There’s something erotic about sitting on the toilet to pee and deliberately not taking down one’s knickers. (Our toilet is in its own small room with a little washbasin.)

Second, underwear; that would be easy. I put on some of my favourite masturbation knickers. This pair was off-white and thin enough to see my pubic hair through but stopped short of being sheer. Wetness shows up very well in them, and with no gusset lining, I can feel myself through it quite well. They bear sexy stains from years of pussy wetness and girl cum due to the many times I have masturbated through them.

Now to complete the ensemble: Bra, no bra, quarter cup bra? (If you don’t know what a quarter cup bra is, it just gives a lift on the underside of breasts and leaves mostly uncovered, especially areola and nipples.) I decided to go braless this time, wearing only a tan camisole and dark skirt.

The only thing left to do was fill my bladder and get horny. The first came easily: water, a few cups of tea. And after a couple of days of imagining and planning this, I was already wet from sexual arousal. I knew this would be fun.

But I wanted a witness: Hubby, of course. While he stood watching from the doorway, I lifted my skirt, and without pulling my knickers down, sat on the toilet seat and opened my legs.

Hubby whistled. “Love seeing your hair through your knicks. Sexy! You already have a wet spot.”

“Well, that’s from my arousal, but soon it will be from my pee.” I saw a positive change in the bulge of his pants, indicating a favourable rise.

I felt so horny. Great, I love being horny!

I started touching myself: thighs, hips, abdomen, sides, arms, breasts, nipples. As I did, I squirted some piss. Oh, yes. I touched my crotch, feeling the warm wetness in my knickers. My pussy was on fire, aided by my husband’s presence. Though a reluctant wanker, he knows how much it turns me on, so he unzipped and stroked. Such a loving husband!

I let go more piss, feeling it soak the fabric. Oh, God is good. I desperately needed to masturbate now.

While one hand squeezed and played with my breasts, the other explored my vulva through my pissy, wet knickers. Then it found my clit, hard and throbbing, the bump of it poking against the drenched fabric of my panties. I circled it, ran two fingers up and down its sides, and sometimes rubbed all four fingers across it rapidly, side to side.

Quads flexed, knees spread, my pointed toes pushed my hips forward toward the friction I craved. I occasionally switched hands so that my breasts could experience the wetness too, and intermittently, I relaxed and let a little more pee go.

Between the masturbation and breast play, I cummed before my bladder had emptied. My orgasm interrupted the stream of piss, but afterward, I slowed down and peed some more, then continued masturbating until I hit the peak again.

“Oh, wow! That was good,” I sighed as I finally released the tension in my thighs.

I must have looked a sight. My skirt had bunched around my waist, and my hands dripped with the “water of my cistern.” My silky cami had turned transparent from the wetness, revealing my breasts and still-hard nipples. My legs still splayed apart, displaying the lips of my vulva and pubic hair through the wet material of my knickers.

“You look great,” My husband told me. “Hot. Sexy. Feminine, womanly. I bet the Shulammite would be pleased.”

1. hornyGG says:

Hot story and interesting idea! I generally prefer to be naked when I masturbate, but have masturbated with panties on before ( when I wore them. My husband and I are nudist now.) Have never done piss play though. Sounds erotic! Might just give it a try. Always up for new masturbation experiences. Thanks and stay horny!

2. HigherQuest says:

That is so f'ing hot! If I were your husband, I would have come over, pulled out my dick, slipped it in under your flow, then slipped it into your mouth to enjoy the taste of your own nectar. Then, I would have knelt before the throne of your sex and lapped up your piss as you peed into my mouth and then pee swapped with you. We're huge fans of pee play. Couples are often looking for ways to turn each other on and ramping up their sex together…well…pee play is a great way to do so. It is [relatively] sterile, healthy, warm, and erotic and oh so fun to play in.

3. Mike2020 says:

As a man I’ve never tried that, but I do like having my hard erect penis stroked to my cum through thin taut satin panties. Also my wife enjoys me fingering her to orgasm and she particularly likes me to finger her through panties. She says it makes the build up and orgasm more intense.

• Satin King says:

I know right! To me, jacking off on silky panties feels over-the-top wonderful! it’s my very favorite way to enjoy a long stroking session and an exploding, panty-soaking orgasm! The only thing better is a wet pussy, IMHO!
      I’ve written four stories on MH about my love of cumming on my wife’s silky lingerie that you might want to check out. (https://marriageheat.com/author/satin-king/) Hope you enjoy them and enjoy some sensational satin stroking!

4. SecondMarge says:

Never heard of this and I don’t have a daughter to ask. But I asked my dear friend that runs some of the relationship groups at our church has been married a few times and dated a great deal in between (mostly men). I asked her about “pee play” and she explained about the “golden showers” that one of her husbands enjoyed. I tried to explain what you enjoy but she had not heard of it. I must say it does not appeal to me but I am happy that you and your husband enjoy it together. Anything two adults agree to do is up to them.

• alwayswet101 says:

Maybe I should ask some of the younger ones too lol. I’m not that old but didn’t know this was such a popular thing. The only way I could relate would be because I definitely squirt when I orgasm anymore (pregnancy) so that feels really good. But haven’t experienced the pee play. I could ask my friends?

• sarah k says:

I admit that peeing on each other does not appeal to me.
      But peeing my underwear – knickers, pantyhose – oh yeah.

5. RMD says:

My darling wife and I enjoy peeing in many way together, whether it leads to making love or is just an act of closeness. For us it is a form of deep intimacy, a secret no one knows but us, and that makes it more erotic, and more bonding.

6. SecondMarge says:

My naive past is showing again as I had no idea pee play was such a popular activity. Kind of wonder why no one has asked me to pee on them. Not that I understand the turn on of giving a woman oral and have her pee on your face. Or into your mouth. Kind of “dampens” the turn on of the fantasy of giving a woman oral.

• alwayswet101 says:

SecondMarge I agree. The only thing I could relate to is since being pregnant I often squirt accidentally but with an orgasm. Which is said to be different than pee

• adamgardener says:

Sarah k, thank you so much for this beautiful and erotic story!

For some reason, the fact you keep it natural was an even more erotic addition to the story. I love everything about peeing, from the feel of it to the sound, and am fascinated by the possibility of incorporating it into a future marriage and sharing that special bond with my bride. I'm thrilled I'm not the only Christian out there that sees such beauty and natural joy in it.

• SuzyQ69 says:

Sarah K, I tried it while masturbating alone the other day. OMG. You are my new sex guru. Please keep writing and commenting.

• sarah k says:

Well done SuzyQ69. Our sexuality, sex, and masturbation are gifts from God. He wants us enjoying his gifts.
      God bless you SuzyQ69, and I encourage others to give it a go as well.

My special thanks to my daughter who encouraged me, (I know she sometimes reads MH.)

7. YoungCouple69 says:

Great story sarah k! I think pissplay is super erotic and even wrote a little about peeing in one of my stories a while back. I've considered keeping it as an element in future stories but haven't been sure how it would be received. Would love to read more from you.

8. Peterpan says:

As a male I don't have any experience with peeing in my boxers, but I do have peeing experience under the shower with an erection. It's extremely fun! After the build up and release of the urine, it's extremely exciting to masturbate and cum hard. In that way, I can relate to what Sarah says. Keep up these kinda stories, Sarah K.