Woman enjoys warm shower water cascading over her breasts in the golden glow from the window behind her ~ MarriageHeat

Double Release

I wake up needing desperately to pee.  You are out of town for work, and I miss you dearly.  Unfortunately for us both, I am at my most fertile—and therefore most horny—point of my cycle. I’m so slick all the time during these two days of the month that I have to wear a pad just to avoid soaking my clothes.  Needless to say, I dreamed of your cock all night long. I’m desperate to pee and desperate to cum; this gives me a devious thought, and I send you a quick text.

Wifey: “Just woke up horny and have to pee. You know exactly what I’m about to do. Your loss. ;)”

Hubby: “Dang it!  I’m headed into a meeting in 5.  Why would you do this to me!? You buy me tight pants then go and make them tighter?”

I smile and run to the shower, turn it on, and drop my panties. I have to go so badly I am doing a little pee dance.  When I catch sight of my tits bouncing and jiggling in the mirror, I smile and grab them, pulling my hard nipples. My pussy floods with wetness, and I can feel a tingle all the way to my toes. As steam starts to fill the bathroom, I moan.

Stepping in, I start rubbing my clit as the water pours over my body. My free hand mashes my tits and pulls my nipples like you do when you are desperate. Then, I slip a finger in and use my wrist to rub my clit at the same time. As I rub and finger myself, I feel the pressure on my bladder building along with my orgasm. I start to moan and whimper, lost in the painful and pleasurable sensations mounting within my small but curvy frame.

Inexorably, I reach the overpowering moment and explode. Pee spurts out of my pussy in a golden, arching gush, pulsing in time with the overpowering orgasmic contractions and interrupted by my hand as I continue to rub my clit. I know how shocking I look right now, screaming and cumming and pissing as I shake so hard that I’m on the verge of blacking out. I know because you have a video of it, and I know it makes you cum almost as uncontrollably.

Spent, I stagger against the shower wall, then slump to the floor, letting the warm water cascade over and caress my naked body. If you were here, you would tenderly wash me and help me to bed. Instead, I make myself get up and finish my shower. Then, I walk naked to the bed and check my phone. I’m greeted with a picture of what I’ve done to you with my earlier text. I smile as my pussy floods again and crawl into bed, eager to give my body what it needs.

1. Fearless Lunk says:

I don’t have a pee fetish, but hearing about how you teased hubby with your double release has made me quite hard! 🍆🍆🍆 I love hearing about women who confidently know how to pleasure themselves! 🔥🔥🔥

2. CrazyHappyLoved says:

Yes! YES! I know this feeling all too well! Something about the pressure of a full bladder never fails to make my clit ache for stimulation. And if I don't want to make a huge mess, the shower is the best place to find that release. Kuddos on making the time apart exciting for both of you!

3. redcaramel says:

I enjoy listening to my wife peeing, but orgasming and peeing at the same time would be the greatest sound.

"I’m so slick all the time during these two days of the month that I have to wear a pad just to avoid soaking my clothes." – When my wife gives me her panties during this time of her cycle, I love the dry discharge stain and her odour that she has left in her panties.

• alwayswet101 says:

My husband is also very into this! That time of the month sure doesn’t allow our panties to be dry! I’ve had to change them a few times throughout the day before and my hormones are next level during this fertile time #perksofovulation

4. Frankie says:

I really enjoyed and appreciate your post. People don’t post much about it on MH, but I wonder if bladder pressure makes a woman more sensitive to stimulation and orgasms more intense as you described in your posting. At least with us, a full bladder is likely to result in female ejaculation.

• alwayswet101 says:

Me too! If I have to pee from the start and im turned on as we’re having sex I usually have that “oh no I am going to pee!” Feeling. I used to hold it back afraid I would actually pee myself in the middle of sex but once my hubby kept convincing me to just let go and let whatever happen I was able to relax enough and would enjoy a squirting orgasm. Definitely started happening while I was preggo and I wouldn’t mind if it stuck around 🙂

• tinwaiting247 says:

Alwayswet, your comments never fail to make my penis stand at attention.

I wonder if any other guys have experienced this. I have felt the urge to pee but have held it and stroked my cock and it really intensifies my urge to cum. I already shoot my loads pretty far, but doing this makes me cum even more forcefully, and then I get the relief of peeing right after my orgasm.

Well… needless to say, I’m not typing with one hand. The other is busy tugging away.

• tinwaiting247 says:

*Now typing with one hand, I mean. Clearly I need to focus on this release. Bye for now.

5. Lori D. says:

Oh my gosh this is so true! I called my husband at work three or four times after we were married and told him how I felt and what I was going to do. He laughed on the phone, told me to have fun, then excused himself, saying he was so turned on he was going to the men's room to masturbate while thinking of me.

• alwayswet101 says:

My hubby and I still go through this lol. I love to hear the passion like this from other couples as well. When I was pregnant a few weeks back…it was to an extreme. He became a pro at adjusting himself at work to hide the uncontrollable activity happening in his pants

6. RMD says:

My Darling Wife and I love including pee in our life together. We have “pee days” where we continue drinking water, coffee, and soda, and maybe a beer, throughout the day, sometimes naked (it’s fun to get desperate and lose control in our clothes together) and share what for us is deeply intimate and bonding. Pee is not a dominance thing for us; it is closeness, laughter, complete vulnerability and connection. Thank you for this story…we’ll try it!

• SecondMarge says:

You get off from peeing in your pants? That’s new to me. Seems like extra work having to wash them. But whatever gets you through the night is alright.

7. alwayswet101 says:

I can totally relate to the torture of ovulating and being so fertile and your man isn’t there. Business trips during ovulation are not ideal lol. I consider myself to have a pretty high sex drive…but if I’m ovulating…we’re talking next level. Heck there’s a reason we were meant to receive baby juice especially during this time of the month 😉

8. Mercury7 says:

SuzyQ69 thanks so much for sharing this story. It is so incredibly hot!! For a long time it has been my fantasy to have this experience with my wife, but with my hand being the one caressing her until she finally goes into orgasm and at the same time releases her flow. We've been able to do some play along those lines, but not the full thing. Thanks again!!

9. Loving Guy says:

This story was really hot!. I bet you're hubby really loved the video you did for him! Sometimes I like to jerk off when I have to go pee really bad. It makes me come really hard too!