sexy husband

Sexy Husband – Hubby’s Passion, Keeps Wife’s Pussy Purring! (L)

Sexy Husband – Hubby’s Passion, Keeps Wife’s Pussy Purring!

It was another one of those humid and hot days in the south. My sexy husband Ben had been in Dallas the last couple days and the yard was in dire need of a mowing. Ben generally does all the mowing , but his work schedule kinda kept him from it. I got Randy to help me and we

got to work. I did the mowing , while he worked the weed trimmer.

When we finally finished,  the yard looked good and we both were hot and sweaty. I fixed us each a tall glass of ice water and we sat on the patio.

” Mom, can I go swimming? ” my dear son asked as he finished his water.

” Sure. Sounds like a good idea, but you need to rinse off first. Unless you wanna clean the pool later!” I said.

About that time his friends Billy, Clint and Jason rode up on their four wheelers and asked him if he wanted to go riding. His swimming plans quickly got canceled and off he went on his four wheeler with his buds.

I sat and finished my water, then decided a swim would be nice. I walked to the backyard and locked the gate to the privacy fence and grabbed a towel. I removed my sweaty clothes and jumped in nude ( only going to be a quick dip). The water was a bit cold but felt wonderful.

I swam for about twenty minutes before heading in for a warm shower. After my shower I wrapped a towel around me, shut my bedroom door and lay across my bed to relax and fell asleep. I slept for maybe a half hour when my cell phone rang. It was my dear friend Pam.

” Hi Gina! I just called to see if you would like to do lunch? My treat!” She said.

“Sure, sounds nice! ” I replied.

” Great! I will be by to pick you up in about twenty minutes. ” she said.

” I will be ready!” I replied as I got out of bed and walked nude to my dresser, taking out a bra and matching thong.

I dressed, ran a brush through my hair and put it up in a pony tail. I dabbed on a little make up and I was ready.  Pam arrived minutes later. I left a note for Randy.

Pam and I ate at McAllisters and had a wonderful visit. I always enjoy our visits and truly admire this great lady. She inspires me with her cheerfulness and sense of humor.

It was around 3:30 when Pam dropped me back off at my house. Randy and Clint were in Randy’s room playing a video game. I settled on the sofa and watched some television.

It was almost five when Ben called and told me that he probably wouldn’t make it home till the next day. This was a bummer, but I understood. I had gotten used to it over the years.

“Ok sweetheart, I will see you tomorrow then. I miss you and I love you!” I replied.

” Miss and love you too baby, see ya soon!” Ben said.

I folded some clothes, then began preparing a little supper for Randy and myself. Some Oriental stir fry sounded good to me. It was ready in no time and Randy and I sat down to eat.

After eating, Randy and I cleaned the kitchen, then sat down and played blackjack. He kicked my ass as usual .We played a good half dozen hands before his girlfriend Melissa called. That ended time with mom as he left for his room to talk.

I watched television till around nine, then headed for my shower. I stopped by Randy’s room and told him he needed to go ahead and get his shower. He begrudgingly agreed and headed for his shower .

After my shower I slipped on my gown and grabbed my laptop. It has some issues but would cost more to fix than it’s worth. Been meaning to buy a new one but just haven’t gotten around to it. Once it finally got going I logged onto MH. I read a few stories, commenting on a couple before logging off and putting the laptop away.

I clicked on the television in my room, turning the volume turned down low. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen and poured myself a small glass of wine. Randy was already back in bed sound asleep.

I eased back into my room, shutting the door behind me, I slipped back into bed. I watched tv till almost 11 before finally drifting off to sleep.

It seemed as though I had been sleeping for just a brief moment, when I heard a voice. I thought I was dreaming, then I heard it again.

” Gina! Gina baby!” the voice replied again, then again.

I opened my eyes then shrieked with fear a little as I saw my sexy husband sitting in a chair by the bedroom window. He was wearing only a towel and had a drink in his left hand.

” Ben! baby, you scared me! What time is it? When did you get home?” I sleepily said, then glanced at my alarm clock. It was 5:15 am.

” I got home about an hour or so I guess. Been sitting here admiring how beautiful you are!” He replied as he took a sip from his drink.

I smiled and said, ” Well, thank you baby! Kinda creepy but thank you! You are so sweet. I wasn’t expecting you till later today sometime. ”

” Got through earlier than expected, so I decided to just come on in. Traffic is not as bad late at night! Want to know what else I’ve been thinking about baby?” Ben said.

” I don’t know, kinda afraid to ask! What have you been thinking? ” I replied with a curious grin.

” Been thinking about that sweet pussy of yours! Has she missed me?” Ben said, taking another sip from his drink. He then opened his towel and exposed his cock and balls.

” You have? Well of course she’s missed you baby!” I replied as I gazed at his beautiful man parts.

” I looked at those hot sexy pictures of you the other night and my dick got so hard! You know what I did baby?” Ben said, his cock slowly began to swell.

” What did you do baby?” I replied.  My heart began to pound and my pussy was beginning to moisten. I knew where he was going with this, but I was having fun and getting extremely horny.

” What do you think I did baby?” Ben said with a grin, then began fondling his nuts with his right hand. His dick continued to thicken, fairly rapidly now.

I grinned as I watched him spit some saliva into his hand and grasped his hardening cock. Slowly and teasingly he began to pump it.

” Oh Ben!” I said softly, my eyes never leaving his pumping hand. Watching Ben beat off turns me on something fierce and he knows it. My pussy was dripping in no time.

” Baby, why don’t you take that gown off and touch yourself for me! I want to watch you play with your hot little cunt! ” Ben said as he continued to slowly beat his meat.

He didn’t have to ask me twice. I quickly shed my gown and opened my legs. I touched my pussy and began fingering myself as my eyes stayed glued on him.

” You look so hot baby! You are so beautiful and really sexy! That’s it, play with that pussy, get it good and wet baby!” Ben said, then removed his hand from his dick. Using his pc muscle he made his hard cock move.

” Baby, I am so wet! Ohhh Ben!” I panted, my breathing becoming shallow with my excitement.

Ben got up from the chair and walked slowly over to the bed, his hard-on leading the way. ” Would my baby like some dick now? Want me to fuck you?” Ben said with a naughty smile.

” Ohhhh Yesssss!  Pl-ea-se! I need it, FUCK ME!”  I panted as I continued to pump my fingers into me.

Ben grabbed me and pulled me around till my legs were off the side of the bed. He then took hold of my ankles and held my legs apart, then releasing my right leg he guided his dick to my wet pussy hole.

” Do it! Do it baby! Give it to me! Fuck m-ohhhhh Ben!” I gasped as he pushed his big dick into me in one hard thrust.

” You like that baby? Want some more?” Ben groaned as he thrust hard into me again and again.

I couldn’t speak, all I could do was make those grunting noises as he pumped his cock into me.

” Grab your tits, play with them! Pinch those nipples! ” Ben groaned as he increased the rythm of his thrusting.

I did as he requested and began to play with my breast, pinching and pulling at my hard nipples. I soon began to feel my desire build inside me.

” That’s it! D-Don’t St-Stop! Ohhhh Ben!” I panted, putting my hand to my clit and began to frig it rapidly.

” Such a hot pussy baby!” Ben growled as he placed my legs over his shoulders. He was really pounding me and I was loving it. I was about to cum.

” Yes! YESSS! I’M GONNA CUM! OHHHHH B-BA- BABY-Y-Y!” I gasped as my orgasm over took me, sending my mind and body on that pleasure ride.

” Gina! Baby, I’m gonna cum! Baby, I want to cum on you! Fuck, I’m gonna shoot! ” Ben bellowed, then pulled out of me just as his dick began to pump out thick ropes of his baby gravy onto my body.

My sexy husband Ben collapsed on the bed beside me trying to catch his breath. His cock now semi – erect, a bit of his cum oozed from the head and started to run down his shaft.

I smiled then leaned over and ran my tongue up the shaft, lapping up the extra gift his body gave. The taste of his cum mixed with my sweet pussy juice only added to the delicious flavor of our love. I simply couldn’t resist taking him into my mouth and sucking his sensitive spent cock.

” Baby!” Ben groaned as his body twitched.

” Couldn’t let it go to waste now could I?” I said with a soft giggle.

” You are something else my girl!” Ben said with a laugh.

I do so love my man! He truly knows how to keep this pussy purring!  God bless and please stay in love and horny for your spouses.

XOXO!  GG.

• hornyGG says:

Thank you so much Madeleine! You got Ben to thank for my writings here lately. For without his love and passion ( and cock! Lol.) there would be no stories for me to write. I get wet just thinking about it!

Thank you once again for your continued support of my stories my dear friend. I can’t express enough how much such comments mean to me. Love ya, God bless and stay horny my dear.

1. smitten says:

Mrs. Smitten: I don’t know what it is, HornyGG, but I love my husband’s cum after I’ve had an orgasm. I too just can’t let it go to waste. Good story and your love for each other abounds.

2. Anonymous says:

I know, hard to resist isn’t it! Thank you for your and Mr. Smitten’s support of my stories. It really means alot! I am looking forward to another story from you two. I truly enjoy them and the love you two have for one another abounds as well.

God Bless you both and stay horny! Say hi to Mr.Smitten for me!

3. hornyGG says:

I would like to say a special THANK YOU to my dear friend Lisa for the title to this story. I was totally stumped at what to put as a title. She came through in the clutch.

Lisa if you happen to log on and read this, you are a dear friend and I love ya girl!

GG

4. Shy says:

Hi Horny GG,

What a great story!! I’m so envious of how open you are with your husband. My husband’s favorite fantasy is watching me masturbate, however, I just can’t get up the nerve to do it in front of him. I don’t know why? I just feel too self conscious, I guess. Do you remember the first time you played with yourself in front of Ben? Have you always been that uninhibited or did you have to grow into it? Also, have you always used the words pussy and cunt to refer to your lady bits or did you become more comfortable with that over time too? Does your mom call it a pussy too? Do you use that word with your daughter as well? I think it’s so awesome how uninhibited and at ease you are! Any suggestions as to how I can muster up the courage to get there too? (especially playing with myself while my husband watches). Keep writing those great stories!!

• hornyGG says:

Hey Shy!

Thank you so much for your comment. I am so glad you enjoyed my story!

As far as your dilemma about masturbating in front of your husband. First may I ask, has your husband ever masturbated in front of you? How did you feel about it? Did it turn you on or off?

The reason I ask is because sometimes it helps to know how he reacts to being watched by you. The one thing you need to remember is that masturbation is a normal sex act, it is nothing to be embarrassed about.

My husband Ben and I are both long time masturbators. So masturbation pretty much came naturally. I admit that early in our Marriage, the first time I actually saw Ben jack off turned me on , but also had me feeling a bit jealous. I mean he had me, Why did he need to masturbate. But it broke the ice and we masturbated together that night. The rest came easy.

The best advice I can give you is continue to talk to your husband about it. Ease into it slowly. Do some nude cuddling with him. Remember, he is your husband and you are his wife. He loves you and you love him. Maybe just start with your breast. Play with your breast, stimulate your nipples. Don’t think about it, just do it!

Once you get used to doing that comfortably, let him take your hand and guide you. Watch his facial expressions. You can read alot in a person by their facial expressions and the look in their eyes. Reach over and touch his cock. This is a great barometer of his reaction. I guarantee it will be a very positive reaction.

Another way to break the barrier is, while you and he are making love and he is thrusting, reach down and touch yourself, stimulate your clit. Remember don’t think about it, just do it! You can keep your eyes closed if it makes you feel better.

Just take your time, don’t rush yourself. Keep the communication open with your husband. Soon you will grow more comfortable. Let your love guide you. As corny as it may sound, it will work. Hope this helps.

As far as my language, I have always revered to my ” lady bits” as my pussy. My use of the term cunt came later in my marriage. It just sounds ” naughty “. Talking dirty can be fun and erotic. If you are not accustomed to saying ” dirty words” such as the f-word, cunt, pussy, cock or dick. Practice in front of a mirror. Perhaps when you are alone and playing with yourself. I still enjoy doing that occasionally. Choose words you feel more comfortable with but are still outside your comfort zone. Get your husband to talk dirty to you as well.

My mom didn’t really discuss sex or her private areas. If she did, it was very vague and generic. I picked up such terminology from friends and the like.

As far as my daughters ( I have two) I have heard them used several terms when regarding their vaginas. My youngest seems to lean more towards “twat” than anything else from what I have heard her say. My oldest daughter, I have heard her use the term “pussy ” as well as “twat “. Of course it has been sometime since, so their terminology may have changed.

Well, I have rambled on long enough. I hope what I said makes sense and is of some help to you. There are plenty other couples on this site who may can offer more advice and help you even more.

Remember don’t think too much and just do! Let the love you have for your husband guide you. God bless you and stay horny!

GG

5. Lovinghusband says:

Thanks Gina (and Ben)! What a hot story. My wife and I have plans for a hot time tonight – about 7 hours from now. Your story made me so wish the time would fly by!! It made me hard as a rock!

My wife and I get so turned on by each other’s masturbating, too. I often tell her while we are going at it – how much I think of her playing with her pussy. I love hearing the sound of her fingers playing with her wet pussy – it is the sexiest sound (second only to the noise we make while fucking – thrusting in and out).

I really like reading how both of you can’t wait for sex when Ben gets back in town. That is the way it should be! Who cares if it is 5am or 2pm?!

As always, your stories show the tender love between the two of you – and the awesomely, raw eroticism that you both enjoy together. Thank you for revving me up. My wife will be grateful for sure! She has already grabbed at my cock as I’ve walked by today – so we are both revved up!

God bless you and your family.

• hornyGG says:

Wow! Thank you so much for the nice comment Lovinghusband! I hope you and your wife have a really hot session tonight! Kinda got me feeling a little wet! Lol.

I totally agree with you about the sounds made while fucking, totally hot! And you know too well my views on the subject of masturbation by reading my stories.

Once again thank you for your continued support of my stories! God bless you two my dear friends and well… You know!

6. JazzdBoutH&N says:

Shy, I have the same fantasy with my wife. She feels the same as you. So I’ll give you the same advice I give her. JUST DO IT! Kick to door down, walk in, take control, kick ass, take names, move on. Yeah.

7. Emmy Sue says:

GG, wow, another great story! Proof that absence really does make the heart grow fonder, and makes for some great sex! And thanks for your great advice to Shy, it helped me to read it as well.

Shy, I’ve been going though self-conscious issues with sex and my hubby for a long time now, and I’ve kind of started chronicling here my personal journey in trying to get past my insecurities. Here’s just a few of the things that are new to me, that I’ve struggled with, but hope to try: more open communication about sex, talking dirty, masturbation in front of my hubby, dancing for him, walking around naked in front of him, giving/receiving oral sex… The list goes on. I’m nervous trying all these new things with my husband, but I’m trying really hard to get out of my comfort zone for the sake of our marriage, and I know he would love to experience all of that with me. Just wanted you to know you’re not alone, and us timid girls can do this! There’s got to be a sexual tigress inside somewhere, right?

Jazzd, thanks for the advice to Shy, it helped me to read it too!

8. hornyGG says:

Thank you so much Emmy Sue! You are a sweetheart! I am happy that you enjoyed my story and that my advice to Shy helped you in some way. You are correct, absence does indeed make the heart grow fonder and often leads to great sex.

Thank you for your support of my stories. God bless you and your husband and stay horny my friend.

• hornyGG says:

Thank you so much HornyLes! Writing them often gets me going as well! Lol. So glad you enjoy my stories. God bless you and stay horny!

• hornyGG says:

Hey, thank you so much Blondie! Just gonna say that you and Josh have been a huge inspiration to Ben and I. We love the stories of the love and passion you two share.

After a year of enjoying MH ( June 15) I do not plan on stopping, as long as people continue to enjoy our stories. God bless you and Josh, as well as your sweet young ones! Thanks for all you do! Keep it hot and horny my dear friend.

XOXO, GG

9. Shy says:

Thanks so much for all the great advice Gina! I really appreciate it!!

And Emmy Sue, thanks to you as well. Glad to know I’m not the only one who struggles with these things.

“Just do it!” Great advice Jazzd. Thanks. I just have to muster up the courage to do just that! 🙂

Thanks for your help y’all! I want my marriage bed to be like yours some day, for sure!

• hornyGG says:

Shy, you are so welcome! Remember to just let the love you have for your husband guide you and your inhibitions will melt away with the rising heat of ya’lls passion.

Keep us informed ( lots of juicy details! Lol.) On how things progress. God bless you and stay horny my dear!

10. Bootylicious says:

I LOVE your stories hornyGG! I get excited every time I see a new one posted! (in more ways than one). You and Ben have a fantastic sex life for sure and you certainly don’t need any suggestions from me but if you are ever looking for something new to try, try shaving off all your pussy hair. I’ve kept myself bald for many years now and absolutely love it!! A smooth pussy is really really nice. Really sexy to look at (I think so anyway), and really nice to touch (and to be licked too!). Everything just feels more sensitive. My hubby goes nuts for my bald pussy!! He loves to see it in all of its glory (instead of being hidden behind hair). My two sisters shave as well (as do a number of my female friends). The vote is unanimous for bald pussies! I, for one, will never go back to having bush. Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there. If any of you have never tried shaving it smooth, I strongly encourage you to give it a try. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. And I think your husband will go “ga ga” over it.

• hornyGG says:

Thank you so very much Bootylicious! So glad you ” get excited ” over my stories.

I actually did shave my pubic area once before I married. I admit I did like the look and feel of my smooth shaven pussy. But I am a lazy shaver, it is all I can do to shave my legs and underarms.

Both my daughters shave and have tried to convince me to do it. I asked Ben, and he said it wouldn’t matter to him one way or the other. At the same time hinted that he really loved my natural bush. So…for now I think I will keep my fur.

Thank you so much for the suggestion and your support of my stories! God bless and as always stay horny my friend.

11. Bootylicious says:

Hey GG, just a curious question: do you talk opening with your daughters about sex and masturbation and toys and stuff? It wouldn’t surprise me at all if you did and I think that’s awesome!!! That’s the kind of relationship I want to have with my kids. Also, do they know about MH and do they know you write on it? Do they read your stories? I really love your openness and uninhibitedness and nonchalantness (not sure that’s even a word) about all this stuff! Very cool!! I wish more women were like you! 🙂

12. hornyGG says:

Hey Bootylicious,

Ben and I both keep the line of communication open with our kids. They all know they can come and talk to either of us about anything, including sex.

I guess you can say I speak openly to them, especially my girls, during our ” girl talk” visits. I usually don’t bring up sex unless one of them happen to bring it up. I do know both my girls own vibrators, so the masturbation thing is a given. I believe my youngest daughter Kristie is still a virgin ( not positive ). My oldest daughter is not, having started sleeping with her boyfriend Trey. We didn’t ask, she volunteered that information ( Ben still not happy about that!)

As far as my son Randy, well he is more reserved about personal issues, which is not really a bad thing). Being a male, I believe somethings are a given such as masturbation. Ben generally discusses such things with him.

Regarding MH, my oldest daughter Alicia does know and does visit the sight. She says she doesn’t read my stories because in her words, ” that would be too weird”. She says she could never post anything, even under an assumed name. Too embarrassed.

Anyway thanks again for your support of my stories. Always good to hear from ya. Stay horny.

13. Bootylicious says:

Yeah, I could see how that would be weird for sure! (reading about my mom’s sex life would be a little “too much information” as well 🙂 )

Not meaning to be preachy or anything, but does your daughter know that sex outside of marriage is sin? (and thus, never something that is okay to persist in). Ben is 100% right to be unhappy about that.

Now, sex between a husband and wife…now that has God’s blessing and can be wild and free just like what you and Ben share! Va va voom!! 🙂

• hornyGG says:

Bootylicious,

Yes, she knows how her daddy and I feel about pre-marital sex. She also knows what the Bible says regarding the subject. However, she is a grown woman now and will have to live with her decisions right or wrong. All Ben and I can do now is pray about it and love her. May be the reason she is embarrassed to post? You think?

• Blondie says:

That is a great way to be, GG! It is true that you cannot make your children choose the same lifestyle as you have, but all you can do is pray and love them and hope they come to see the glory and joy of living God’s way.

14. hornyGG says:

Wow! What a day! Trey proposed to Alicia at my house in front of me and Randy. She said Yes! Ben is out of town. Will keep you all informed. Can’t seem to stop crying.

15. hornyGG says:

Thanks Blondie. No date has been set, except that it will be sometime next year. Trey plans on asking for Ben’s blessing when he gets home this weekend.

I have mixed feelings about it. While on one hand I am happy, on the other hand the mom side of me feels maybe it is all happening too fast. Then again, who said love has to have a time table right? Haven’t been able to sleep. Talked to Ben earlier but promised Alicia and Trey I would let them tell him. Life is full of unexpected journeys isn’t it?

God bless.

16. Emmy Sue says:

Oh my gosh, GG, what a whirlwind, congrats! What an exciting but bittersweet time for you and your family.

To add to what you and Bootylicious were discussing, I can attest to the pre-marital sex thing, as Kelly and I did have sex before we were married, even though we gave our virginity to each other. I feel that God has blessed our marriage even though it might have been a sin to have sex before we got married, because I truly believe God made us for each other. I don’t have any huge regrets about it, but I do wonder sometimes if my personal struggles with sex since we got married maybe had something to do with that. Maybe some subconscious guilt? I just want to relearn how to have great sex in the context of my marriage with Kelly now, because I know marriage is what blesses our sex life and will bring us the greatest pleasure and satisfaction. I hope your daughter will feel the same way too 🙂 God bless you, your hubby and your sweet family during this big life event!

17. hornyGG says:

Thanks Emmy Sue! Yeah, still trying to wrap my head around it. Alicia is ecstatic as you can imagine.

Don’t worry about the past my dear. Remember God forgives and you should forgive yourself. The important thing now is that you and your hubby are now married. Your union is now blessed by our father in heaven.

You obviously love your husband very much, and I am sure he loves you just as much. Let the love you two share comfort you and guide you. Pray together, then make sweet love. Don’t think or be afraid to endulge yourself in your love. All things take time my dear, and in time you will get to where you want to be. Love is a very good Aphrodisiac!

God bless you my friend and stay horny!

18. anonymous says:

Hey horny gg,nice story and very hot. My husband and I love reading your stories. I’ve been missing them lately. God bless and hope to hear from you soon.

19. uzi says:

Hey , GG hope u must be in good health and waiting for another night to get ready and prepared on bed for ur hubby 🙂 , thanks for sharing ur experience which i think will make me better at bed for her , i am about to get married in few months , she had never felt that intimacy before , so i hope in the light of ur experience and they way u will do that , i will try my lady to move in the same way u did 😛 , + i am too excited , most of the times she is comes in my mind and i dont feel like doing work cuz my boxer starts get tighten up and i am just los in her :),, God bless u and ur family 🙂

• hornyGG says:

Preshy,

Darlin, you feel free to comment anytime you like. MH accepts singles as well. Just remember dear that this is a Christian site about hot monogamy. The stories may be hot, but we all have a strong love for our Lord Jesus Christ as well. God bless you and stay horny always.