Afternoon Quickie (L)

We had lunch together at home. Then my husband had to leave to get back to a meeting. I gave him a big long kiss goodbye so he would be thinking about me all afternoon.

He smiled, looked at the clock, and said, "I have a few minutes. I could get my dessert and lick that pussy of yours!"

I said, "Oh, you don’t have time so you don’t have to do that right now." As soon as those words came out of my mouth, I laughed. I looked at him and said, "I cannot believe that I actually said that! There is no way I’m going to pass on that offer." He grinned.

I pulled off my pants and panties and lay on the side of the bed. He knelt beside it as I spread open wide and put my legs over his shoulders.

Oh, the magic that man can do with his tongue! OH, My God! He teased and licked softly and I was begging for him to go deeper. He licked from the back of my pussy to the top of my clit. Next, he circled my clit, his tonguing soft and slow at first, then faster. Then he thrust his tongue deep inside me.

Well, it didn’t take long for my first orgasm to hit. I got his face wet with my juices.

He started fingering me, thrusting deep and twisting his finger inside me slowly. After that, he pounded me deeper and made that 'come hither' motion on my G-spot!

I began to talk dirty as I was about to cum. I moaned, "Oh, God. I’m cumming. Fuck. Oh, baby. Oh, baby. Fuck." I spasmed, but he kept going. A couple more thrusts and I began to tremble, my legs shaking. I writhed on the bed and my body was melting to jello as I cried out and moaned. I couldn’t even get the dirty words to come out, only moans and primal sounds.

As I caught my breath, I looked at the clock. I said, "Can you stick that rod inside me for a quickie?"

He said, "I have to hurry, but I can’t say no to that." He dropped his pants around his ankles and thrust his big cock inside my dripping pussy. He gave me a good pounding, and I came again as he erupted inside me. He cleaned up quickly and left for his meeting.

I, however, decided there was no hurry to get dressed, seeing as my pussy was all swollen, wet and warmed up. So I got out my favorite vibrator at the moment (Fifty Shades Darker Desire G-spot Vibe). I set it on the very deep rumbly setting. Shortly, I had a huge orgasm that seemed to go on and on! Then I turned off the vibe and just lay there in the afterglow.

After I caught my breath, I got dressed and ran my errands. I spent the afternoon looking forward to my man coming home. Oh, how I love him!

1. hornyGG says:

Oh my! Girl this was hot! I love when Ben eats my pussy and like you could never turn an offer like that down. Ben has come home from lunch many times to indulge in his desire for pussy or a blowjob. Reading your story got me thinking about it and feeling really horny. Just might have to break out my vibrator and give myself an orgasm or two. Keep writing!
    God bless and stay horny always darlin!
    👍😘
    GG

2. Sultryheat says:

Oh my Southernheat, that was so freakin hot and just our style!! My sexy husband is a firefighter who travels around town doing fire inspections, so he has a lot of freedoms and time to himself. He drops by the house in the afternoon at least once a week (sometimes twice) for some afternoon delights, my pussy. Nothing turns me on more than to see him in his uniform and to let me know he’s arrived to put out my fire! I love it when he slowly removes that uniform, all while his keys, belt and walkie-talkie all jingle jangle and hit the floor! He is at my beck and call... all I have to do is text him that I’ve just showered and shaved and he immediately knows that code to get home and lick this pussy! He ALWAYS arrives very soon after and definitely fans the flames before using his huge hose to put out my fire!

• Southernheat says:

Glad you liked the story. Your reply was very hot also! You need to submit a story about the fireman putting out your fire with his big hose!

3. LoveMyWife56 says:

Southernheat,

Very inspiring! You are so quick to have orgasms! I am sure your husband enjoys those nearly as much as you enjoy having them. Afternoon quickies are a favorite of ours, also. Probably EVERYONE! Thanks for all your wonderful submissions and comments.

4. ClimaXX says:

I love catching Lucy in the mornings when she comes out of the shower. I push her onto the bed and just dive down and start eating my breakfast. She ALWAYS complains that she is going to be late for work but..... she can have her first orgasm sometimes in less than 2 minutes and then..... IT IS "GAME ON!" Then she always asks for "just one more, please!!"

5. Southernheat says:

Lucy and I are so blessed to be multi-orgasmic! Blessed to have hubbies who make that happen! It doesn’t take me long these days. I look back and wonder why I struggled and worked at it in younger years; it was all between my ears! I just forget everything else and let myself go!

6. snagd says:

For a real quickie this is fascinating. I mean my wife loves this just as much. I am going to ask her to post one of her ways of doing things and she expertly extract my semen out if I am in a hurry. Great story. You girls are becoming more bold on MH