Mouth Full - MarriageHeat

What a Mouthful!

Ladies, does your husband like having his balls pulled? Guys, do you enjoy it? Rez does. He even wears a one-pound ball weight sometimes and tells me I can't possibly pull too hard and hurt him.

So, because of that, we discovered a very interesting trick recently. I'm probably not the first wife to think of trying it, but it turned out so well, I thought I'd share.

While giving him a blowjob the other day, I wrapped my hand around the top of his scrotum and squeezed his balls down as far as I could. At first, I just tickled them, rubbing my nails and palm over the stretched skin. Then I popped my mouth off of his cock and licked his balls, getting them really wet and slippery. I even let my teeth graze them, which his sounds told me was a winning move!

Next, I sucked them one at a time into my mouth and swirled my tongue around them. I had to come at them from the sides because they were squeezed so tightly together under the tension I held. I tried to get them both in my mouth at the same time—and I finally managed, though I could hardly move my tongue with them crowded in there. I held them in my stuffed mouth until I needed to swallow, listening to him groan. I felt like such a vixen!

Then I tried pulling them up level with the head of his very stiff cock, got both them in again, and tried to squish his head in, too. It took some finagling! I had to turn my head sideways and push it into the corner of my mouth! It barely fit. I moved my head up and down just a little—my mouth was too full to do anything more—and he moaned and groaned and jumped and jerked like crazy! He loved it—said it made him ache in a very good way.

What do you think? Does that sound appealing? Have you done anything similar or have tips for me?

1. hornyGG says:

Oh Lord yes! Ben absolutely loves to have his balls pulled, tickled, licked and sucked. He gets such pleasure from it. I have actually made him cum just from tickling and manipulating his balls. Another plus is his dick gets super hard.🤗😉

2. Bjlove says:

Hi, I tried that trick, but because of the size of my hubby’s cock it didn’t work for me. You know 8 inches is quiet big and when fully swollen it’s huge. Although I managed to take his balls both in my mouth, his shaft would only go in sideways about 4 inches. I have a very small mouth and tight lips so for me the best option is to lay my head backwards over the edge and straddle me from over my head. This way too his penetration would hit the back of my throat with his balls touching my nose. I still get a mouthful though, not of his cock but of his semen which I adore.

• CrazyHappyLoved says:

Yeah, I suppose a very large cock would be a limiting factor in this situation. But we *do* love the position you describe as well!

3. Tulsa says:

We are big fans of ball play! My wife has made me cum many times, with ball play alone!
    So yes, I enjoy it! I love having them fondled, pulled, licked, and sucked!
    She can’t get both in her mouth at once, but that’s OK, one at a time will do it for me. My favorite position for that, is standing over her, so I can cum all over her nipples!

We have also done some ‘ball fucking’. Took some trial and error at first, but with a little effort, I can get my balls inside her pussy! No doubt having low hangers makes it possible, and we have found that if I put on one of those leather ball stretchers, it makes it a whole lot easier. It’s quite the sensation!

4. PatientPassion says:

I don't know if it's the same for all guys, but like your husband, I like some tension on my balls, though maybe a little less. And they definitely CAN be pulled too hard or handled too roughly, but the right balance feels great!

I'm curious to ask about how you got his balls and his penis head in your mouth at the same time. I guess every man's anatomy is a bit (or a lot) different, but I don't know if mine would work the way you described, with his balls going in first then the head. That sounds tricky to do when the penis is erect and inflexible. I guess all the proportions and flexibility of the parts involved have to be just right! Do you have any more details on how that worked?

• CrazyHappyLoved says:

PP, It's kinda hard to explain in words, but I'll try again.

Picture yourself lying across the bed. Your someday-wife kneels straddling your right leg. She pulls down on your balls until she can wrap her fingers of her left hand around the top of your scrotum, thumb up. Then she pulls upward until your testicles (which should be very wet from her previous attention) are level with the head of your cock before working both of them into her mouth.

Now she tilts her head, her right cheek moving toward her left shoulder, her full mouth now as close as possible to parallel with your body—like her slit when you are entering her. Next, her right hand wraps around both the base of your sack and of your cock, to replace her left. This time her thumb is on the bottom near her lips and her fingers around your dick. This pulls your head tight against her lips, which she relaxes as much as possible, her teeth keeping your balls caged in her mouth. She may also turn her body more perpendicular to yours once your balls are captured.

Turning her face upward (like looking to her left), she uses the fingers of her free hand to push your head into the top (left) corner of her mouth and then turns her face forward again to trap it there. You will feel teeth, but don't be afraid. Then she may wrap both hands around you now, one on top of the other as she bobbles her head up and down as much as she can without losing your cock. If she does, she turns her head again and pushes it back in.

That's all there is to it!

• PatientPassion says:

Thanks, that did actually help me to understand and visualize the mechanics of what was going on. It was hot to imagine too!

5. JuicyForMyMan says:

I have done this with both balls and the head of his cock in my mouth at the same time. We both loved it. I can do more to stimulate his balls when it’s just them. Not only is every man different, so is every woman. Some can get more in their mouths than others and having a mouthful is always nice.

6. Tulsa says:

Another hot & fun thing, if you are into long sessions, and cum play, is after riding me to orgasm WOT, my wife will then go down on me, and lick me clean. Kind of a reverse creampie thing!
    Sure gets me hard again in a hurry, and when I'm ready, she'll mount back up and ride us to another orgasm. And trust me, seeing her licking and sucking my balls, covered with our mixed cum, sure gets me hard fast.

• CrazyHappyLoved says:

Oooh, so hot! Rez is usually too sensitive afterward to stand very much mouth play, but I sure like the sound of this!

• Tulsa says:

I too, am extremely sensitive right after cumming, but she knows how to start by working on my balls, and slowly working her way up when I lose that touch-me-not feeling in my cock.
      It all feels really good, and the visual is a real rush!

7. Bertie says:

I love to have her suck my balls! Never experienced balls and cock in her mouth at the same time. Sounds WONDERFUL! Love how you and your DH experiment with new things!

• CrazyHappyLoved says:

Thank you, my friend! Wonder if we'll get to read one of yours soon? Single's dreams for their future marriages are such a blessing to me!