Wet River Plunging !

It was a cold misty morning outside when we both woke up, as discussed between us previously, sex would be on the menu first thing the next morning. After a good night’s rest, I got up first and went to the bathroom. My hard morning cock bounced out as I pulled my shorts down to the floor and left them there. I finished up, got back into bed and cuddled up behind my naked wife’s back, brushing her nipples as I took her big luscious breast in my hand and held her lovingly. She reached back searching for my hard shaft, once she found it, she tightened her grip and squeezed it firmly. My cock immediately responded and stiffened up becoming full and very hard. She massaged my balls for a while, then went back to my shaft and started pumping furiously, all whilst reaching back uncomfortably. My hand slid down to her soft tummy, then further down to her neatly trimmed pussy, slowly starting to massage her outer lips until I felt some wetness coming through. We were both hot, horny and ready to go.

I turned her around to get a full view and access to those huge voluptuous tits as well as her hairy pussy. I was hungry to eat my wife’s juicy pussy and penetrate her with my huge swollen cock. I rubbed her clit with my fingers and used some warming lubrication until she started moaning and groaning with pleasure “oh that feels so good, aahhh, aahhww, oh my gosh, oh my gosh,” she cried. I could feel her getting excited as her orgasm built up. I rolled on top of her and plunged my thick cock into her tight pussy. Slowly stroking at first until I could feel her hole slightly opening up more to me. I then started to fuck her hard, my entire length, in and out, in and out, repeatedly slamming my balls against her ass. Cum juice was starting to flow out of her pussy, running down onto her ass. We kept on fucking hard, for what felt like forever, I just kept on and on. We were both breathing heavily, neither one was cumming yet. It was just long, hardcore fucking. I could feel my wife’s pussy becoming extremely wet, almost like I was continuously plunging my long solid rod into a wet river of cum. I love it when we sometimes just fuck long and hard and especially when my wife’s beautiful pussy (like on this occasion), becomes soaking and dripping wet with her own cum.

She used both her hands and pulled her pussy up and open, what a glorious sight, her hard clit was sticking out, begging to be rubbed. I used my fingers to circle her clit, her head tilted back and she became vocal, “I’m going to cum, aww, yes, yes, I’m going to cum,” she cried. Ever so often my cock would slip out because of the long hard strokes I was giving her, she would immediately push me back in. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, her whole body became stiff, her legs straightened around my waist and a powerful orgasm ripped through her body, for a moment her legs clamped me like a vice grip, and then she released, slowly coming down from the mountaintop. Her breathing subsided and she uttered “oh my goodness, that was so nice!”

I knew it was now my turn so I grabbed her sexy legs, holding her by the ankles and spreading her legs as wide as they could go. Her soaking pussy felt incredibly good as I fucked her as hard as I could until I reached the point of no return. I suddenly lost control of my body, I came with force. My big cock slipped out of her tight hole and white spurts of cum wildly shot out of my throbbing engorged cockhead, flying everywhere. More cum poured out as my cock bounced around and eventually subsided. My wife gripped my cock while it was still hard and milked every last drop of cum out until I was sensitive and spent. We used a towel to soak up the mess we made as we laid in each other’s arms for a while, just enjoying all our God-given blessings and priveledges!

1. Dean316 says:

Now that's how you start the day! Pleasure to read OneCouple. Digged how you planned to have sex and love time first thing before anything else. Great to read about another erotic tale from you two again. My cock sprang up from reading this so thanks for that.

Be horny and fucking,

God bless,
    Dean.

2. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

You're stories are always a treat! Getting us even MORE excited for our upcoming (or should i say upcumming) vacation to Malaga! God bless you both, my dears!

3. Eroticcouple says:

You know what One Couple ? I loved this story and could easily picture my wife and myself doing the same thing. Some of our best love making is when we first wake up in the morning. We both sleep naked and always fall asleep in each other's arm and as we wake my wife always gets so turned on by my morning hard cock. Loved the last part also. Holding my wife's legs by her ankles and spreading her sexy legs wide open as I pump her juicy pussy with my hard shaft is the best way to make love

4. OneCouple says:

Thank you, certainly looking forward to reading about what happens in Malaga Mrs Harper ! Also, I wanted to ask you a question, if you don't mind, reading your stories I was wondering, does your husband always cum inside you, or does he sometimes spray his cum over you body, face or any other parts ? God bless you both.

5. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

My husband always comes in side me, OneCouple. You may have read comments from the past where i say that intercourse orgasms are the best, and a "never wanna go back" kind of thing. My husband is the same way, he LOVES the feeling of his cock resting in the soft, wet cushions of my ladyplace! 😉 I love it too. Yes, we're going on Thursday, my gosh so close! God bless you too

6. OneCouple says:

Thank you for sharing Mrs Harper, and apologies if I asked a similar question previously already, like your husband, I too LOVE my hard cock in my wife's wet pussy, we had that kind of sex last night, my wife had 2 strong orgasms and I came deep inside her, extremely intimate, erotic and satisfying as we both came HARD ! Safe travels and God bless !

7. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

OneCouple I don't think u did, but even IF you did, that's fine, I like questions 🙂 Thank you for sharing that HOT short story, that and the others are warming us up! Not that we're waiting until we go, but it's gonna be fun! 😀 Thank you, and God love you

8. Funny Christian says:

Lovely stuff OneCouple. I have been woken up many times in the morning by my wife sucking on my cock. This usually always leads to sex. Take Care & God Bless.

9. hornyGG says:

I have never been much of a morning person, but my husband Ben loves a morning fuck and I always oblige him. Sometimes I will wake up to the sight of him jerking off and help myself to some dick.
    Hard to type when your jilling! Lol.
    God bless and stay horny always my friends!

10. Ben G. says:

Very Hot OneCouple! I was stroking my cock when I started reading and came right before the last paragraph. I don't always comment, but I have enjoy all your stories. Keep it up and God bless.

11. OneCouple says:

Thanks Ben, glad you enjoyed and had a good release, I hear you, I probably comment too much, but at least it is fun and safe, looking forward to a good fuck with my wife tonight, thanks for sharing, God bless you and Gina !