Orgasm Bliss (L)

I would like to share the new experiences my wife and I have enjoyed the last two years. They have elevated our love life to a whole new level.

I will begin by telling you that we have been married for 29 years. We are both in our fifties and our love life has always been great. But now it seems everything we do while making love is so erotic.

It all has to do with our love juices. We both enjoy getting each other to that explosive orgasm that creates so much liquid love. Neither of us can resist sharing our very personal flavors with each other.

I absolutely love to eat my wife’s shaved pussy to get it excited and dripping wet. That way my big, hard, thick cock slides into her with ease. I lick and suck on her swollen pussy lips and hard clit until she can’t take it anymore and begs me to fuck her. By then, I’m left with my face covered in her delicious juices, which I love.

One day about 2 years ago, my wife grabbed my face from between her legs and asked me to kiss her. As we kissed, my wife began moaning at tasting herself on my lips and tongue. To my surprise, she also began licking her juices right off my face! I can tell you, I never felt my cock so hard. We were both so turned on that we fucked like wild animals.

The next day, I told her how hot and erotic it was that she enjoyed tasting her pussy juices off my face. My wife agreed and said she had no idea what came over her, but it would definitely become part of our lovemaking.

A week later, it was ‘that time of the month’ for my wife. Usually, while we wait it out a few days before making love, my wife relieves my cock of cum by giving me hand jobs. I love her hand jobs. And she loves feeling my hard, throbbing cock in her hand until I explode! Usually, she aims my cock at her breasts and tells me to cover them in my hot, sticky cum. That’s all I need to hear to shoot stream after stream of cum all over her beautiful tits.

This time, though, I surprised her and myself after I looked down at her cum covered tits. I just had an urge to clean up with my tongue the mess I’d made. I began licking up my cum off her swollen nipples. She went wild, holding my face tight to her tits and encouraging me.

“That’s a good boy! Clean up your cum off my tits. It feels so good!”

I couldn’t believe what I was doing, but I was fully enjoying myself. Tasting my cum off of my hot wife’s tits was so fucking exciting.

Now we have opened all-new doors to our love life. The next step was during another erotic night of passionate lovemaking. My wife loves to get me going by talking dirty to me as I fuck her to orgasm.

On this particular night,  she told me, “Fuck me good and hard! That throbbing cock feels so good in my wet pussy.” She told me to cum and shoot my big load deep in her excited pussy. Then she looked me in the eyes and surprised me again. She said, “When you’re done, I want you to lick my pussy clean of our combined juices.”

That did it! I exploded immediately. So much cum unloaded that, when I pulled my softening cock from her well-fucked pussy, our juices started flowing out.

“Clean me up!” she demanded.

So I dove right in and began licking up the sticky hot juices running from my beautiful wife’s pussy. I felt my wife’s hands push my head and face deeper into her. As she began to grind on my face, I continued to drink up our juices.

“Oh, shit, this is so fucking hot! Clean up my pussy and eat me to another orgasm!”

I did as I was told until we both collapsed in exhaustion.

The next step in our new found love of sharing our juices came just last week. My wife does a great job sucking my cock and giving me great blowjobs. But, when she sensed I was going to cum, she would usually pull her mouth off my cock. My cum would shoot all over her hand and my stomach. Sometimes she would let me cum partly in her mouth, but she would let the cum drip right out of her mouth back onto my cock.

So I was very surprised that night when, as she sucked me to orgasm, her mouth clamped even tighter around my swollen head. She let me shoot my cum into her mouth until I finished. Then, to my shocked delight, she moved right in to kiss me with a mouthful of my cum. We swapped it back and forth from her mouth to mine, moaning together as we shared a sloppy, cummy kiss.

Now, we both crave making each other cum so we can taste and have fun with our juices. I can’t believe how turned on I get when my wife tells me to clean up my cum – whether it’s off her tits or from her used pussy. I also just love to hear my wife moan into my mouth as she tastes her pussy juices on my face.

Are we unusual in these practices? Do other couples enjoy any of this?

I will admit, we have never felt closer while making love together. I can’t wait to see what we do next!

1. WeldersWife
    WeldersWife says:

Wonderful that you and your wife have found something new to add to the sexual repertoire! Personally, hubby and I enjoy some sharing in this manner but not to the extent you all do. Maybe someday! Being in our 20’s, we have plenty of time before we reach the level of intimacy and experience you all have. God bless yall!

2. Lovinghusband
    Lovinghusband says:

I really enjoyed your descriptions- down to the thorough details. The degree to which you two have grown to enjoy each other's juice is so hot! No apprehension – just feasting. The 2 words that come to mind when you are in those passionate moments is "intense ecstasy". It is a gift from God to have that degree of vulnerability with our spouses. However each of us experience that vulnerability – and to what ever degree of intensity – it is a wonderful road to travel on on this side of final glory. The fact that the best is yet to come then – tells us that we can't fully comprehend what God has in store for His children. We are so blessed! LH

3. sensualcouple
    sensualcouple says:

Not unusual at all! Consider yourselves lucky. We love swapping come and enjoy licking it off of each other. We enjoy alternating between her pussy and mouth so she can taste her own juices. Delicious!

4. Old Lover
    Old Lover says:

We, too, enjoy the delicious taste of each other’s cum. My Anne will dip her fingers into her dripping pussy and lick them sensuously as we ramp-up our foreplay. Occasionally, she directs my cum over both of us, including our faces, when she gives me a delightful handjob. A flick of our tongues gives us a taste of my cum.

This comment got me hard! She said, “When you’re done, I want you to lick my pussy clean of our combined juices.” Often, my Anne pleads with me to “mix your cum with mine” when my cock is deep within her wet, warm pussy. It drives me right over the top!

5. Happy Husband
    Happy Husband says:

I think that Song of Songs is loaded with words and imagery painting a picture that God intended for us to enjoy the mutual tastes of a husband and wife, and it celebrates it. In a simpler, Biblical time, I think that people were much more in tune with their basic senses. I think that the longer a couple is married and in love, they become more and more open to the intimacy of tasting each other and less concerned about convention. I love the fact that when I taste my wife's pussy, there is no taste in the world like hers, and I am the ONLY one who gets to enjoy it.

6. ArtRutherford
    ArtRutherford says:

Nice story. I love eating my wife's pussy and she loves sucking my cock. Sometimes I shoot my cum in her mouth and then kiss her passionately. She is really turned on even more then. I usually go limp and we have to wait a little until I'm hard again before we continue. But, the intimate moments we share during that time are worth it. Love to cum.

7. Old Lover
    Old Lover says:

The Song of Solomon celebrates the orgasmic bliss of drinking in our marriage bed love juices.

My lover is an apple tree, the finest in the orchard as compared with any of the other youths. I am seated in his much-desired shade and his fruit is lovely to eat. SOS 2:3

Come, north wind, awaken; come, south wind, blow upon my garden and waft its lovely perfume to my beloved. Let him come into his garden and eat its choicest fruits. SOS 4:16

I am here in my garden, my darling, my bride! I gather my myrrh with my spices and eat my honeycomb with my honey. I drink my wine with my milk. Oh, lover and beloved, eat and drink! Yes, drink deeply! SOS 5:1

I will climb up into the palm tree and take hold of its branches. Now may your breasts be like grape clusters, the scent of your breath like apples, and your kisses as exciting as the best of wine, smooth and sweet, causing the lips of those who are asleep to speak. SOS 7:8-9

8. Dean316
    Dean316 says:

Very erotic indeed! Love how you both enjoy pleasuring each other to orgasm and consuming each others cum! I agree with some others that the Song of Solomon does have text or imagery relating to this. So erotic and hot!

Stay sexy and nude!

God bless,
    Dean.

9. Eroticcouple
    Eroticcouple says:

Sex educator – tasting my own cum was never really a thought before. My wife loves to lick up my pre cum & then passionately kiss me – the first time we did this many years ago we both found it so erotic & a turn on. I always enjoyed pleasuring my wife's pussy by burying my face between her legs. I get intoxicated by her scent and taste & then one time as my wife is squirming around as I moan eating her & licking up her juices…..she pulled my face up to hers and looked me in the eye and says let me taste myself off your face & the minute she starting kissing me and licking her juices off my face she got very orgasmic. When I saw that reaction and we proceeded to make love and I filled her pussy with my cum……my cock was finally going limp but she had the look that she wanted more and her hand went down to her cum filled pussy to touch herself. I saw this and just got the urge to help her reach another orgasm and I proceeded to lick , suck and pleasure her cum filled pussy – well she went wild which just gave me more encouragement to lick her clean to a mind blowing orgasm. When we were both spent we looked each other in the eyes and smiled knowing you just can't get more intimate then that. From there we began and now love to always clean up our cum together.

10. Happy Husband
    Happy Husband says:

Was very surprised yesterday when my darling, sexy 54 year old wife admitted that she finds it to be very erotic. She normally does not admit such things. She wants me to do it tonight.

11. Eroticcouple
    Eroticcouple says:

Happy Husband….did you discuss after reading my very true story? Just wondering how did the subject come up ? My wife and I are also 54 & honestly this subject never came up before. It's just that our love life just has gotten to a point (married 29 years) that we are so comfortable being naked and making love – that when things happen in the bedroom you also pick up your partner's signals…what they react to etc. Once I heard my wife moan with delight when I licked some of my cum off her tits – there was no turning back. I just want to please her so badly that once I heard that little moan escape her lips…I wanted to hear it more so that meant keep going with it. So after I cleaned her tits and she gave me that sly smile that showed how much she liked that. I made the decision that next time we made love – I would see how much she liked her pussy licked after being filled with my cum – her reaction was unbelievable positive & erotic – now she expects and wants me to do it all the time & I just love giving her what she desires.
    So how about an update – did you try this with your wife ?

12. Tulsa
    Tulsa says:

Hot hot hot! And, yes, we have been doing such things for years.
    We found out about it differently than you two though. First time, was after I lost control and came inside her way too soon. I didn't want to leave her hanging, so I went down on her anyway, my cum there and all.I had to ask her where that orgasm came from, as she came harder longer and better than ever.
    Turns out, she had been wanting me to do it for years, and fantasized about it almost every time I did oral on her.
    Sop, it became routine, and we, like you two, tried other things on the same line, most of which, are now regular things we do!

Good on ya!

13. Happy Husband
    Happy Husband says:

Eroticcouple – We both were ready and willing to give it a go, but unfortunately, even at 54, she still gets a monthly visitor that threw a wrench into the process. Not that I care so much, but she is not comfortable with me giving her oral pleasure when she is on her period. So, we are likely on hold for several days. Keep checking back and I will let MH know. The good news is that her period does not reduce her love for orally pleasing me!

• CrazyHappyLoved
      CrazyHappyLoved says:

HH – I'm like your wife, but can suggest a tampon and quick soak in the bath for clean up if she really wants to let you try oral on her then. I know, for me, hormone levels (aka horniness) is usually high that time if the month. So I'm more likely to enjoy the 'out of the ordinary'.

14. Happy Husband
    Happy Husband says:

CHL – honestly, my wife normally does not want that much prep time for sex. I appreciate your suggestion. For something like this it is likely just to let it happen. Can't really explain any differently than that.

15. Happy Husband
    Happy Husband says:

As a follow up to these comments, had a wonderful lovemaking session with my wife this weekend. [I ate my cum out of her until she pleaded for an orgasm.] She smiled at me and our eyes met, confirming the special love that God has given us for each other.

[Edited for length. Please submit the rest in a story. Please.]