Double-Ended Dildo

If you’ve read any of our previous stories, you’ll know that we’ve started a toy collection that continues to grow. I do most of the ordering, but one night we were laying in bed browsing our favorite site to purchase sex toys and saw something that piqued our interest.

“What’s that?” my wife wondered.

We were staring at a double-ended dildo about 18 inches long.

“It’s for sliding into two people at once. How much fun would that be?” I asked.

We’ve done anal play for a couple of years now, and both of us enjoy it immensely. We’ve got a strap-on that my wife pleasures me with on special occasions and several other toys that we use on ourselves or each other.

“Let’s order it,” she said. The thought of both of us on our hands and knees sliding back and forth on this toy with our butts slapping against one another sounded delightful.

Several days later our new toy arrived. We opened the box. It was giant. Much longer than any of our other toys, although not as big in girth as some of our dildos. In other words, perfect for what we wanted to do with it.

That night we got in the shower together, washing each other carefully. We kissed, and one thing led to another. Soon I had Sally pinned against the shower wall, fingering her while licking her beautiful perky tits.

We made our way to the bed. Sally got on top of me, slowly sliding down my cock until she had it buried inside her. After bouncing up and down a while, she turned around and leaned forward over my legs.

I knew what she wanted. I reached over and got some lube and massaged it into her tight, tight asshole. Then she did the same for me, taking some lube and rubbing it into my backdoor. It was officially playtime.

We pulled out our new toy and sat face to face on the bed. I lubricated one side of it and asked my wife if she was ready. She nodded in approval as I eased one end of the dildo into her butt.

“Go slowly,” she instructed. She rubbed her clit as it entered her bit by bit. When I had her side almost all the way in, she let out a long sigh. “Ohhh…that’s nice. Your turn,” she told me, grabbing the lube.

I leaned back on my elbows as she inched it into my ass and stroked my cock. As soon as it was all the way in, we embraced for a deep kiss. The look in her eyes was something to behold.

Facing each other, we started moving in and out on the toy. I held it steady in the middle. Our thighs met when it was all the way in. But because the angle was awkward, we decided to switch positions. I pulled it out, and we both got on our hands and knees facing away from each other.

I slid it into her first, and this time the dildo went in much more freely than the last. Then I slipped the other end into my asshole, and we moved back and forth on it, our butts bouncing off one another with an audible smack. We turned our heads to see each other, sometimes glancing down between our legs at everything that was happening.

After several minutes of this, my wife looked over her shoulder. “I want the real thing now,” she said.

With that, I pulled the toy out and set it to the side. I knew what my wife wanted, and she was going to get what she asked for.

I’d love to be able to write what happened next, but I can’t! 🙂

What is your opinion on anal penetration? Choose all that apply.

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
  1. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

This is new! I never read anything like this before. As for what happened next, why can't you write about it? Is it because of the guideline? Regardless, if you don't wish to share it, I'll respect that. Bless

2. PacMan says:

I’d love for you to be able to write too!! I really wish this site would be more open to allowing loving, consensual anal sex stories for married couples. Yes it’s kinky, but also probably on the menu for many couples on this site. And I’m doubtful that topic is offensive these days, even to those that don’t partake themselves. But alas, I enjoyed the double sided dildo story. You are a truly adventurous couple… it’s great!

3. hornyGG says:

Great story sensual couple! Ben and I love anal play as well. We did order and received our strap on, though we haven't gotten around to using it. I have put it on just to see how it fit and how it looked. I must say I found it very arousing to wear.

Like you Ben and I both wish they would allow stories concerning anal sex. Have to be careful what I say here, but we enjoy anal sex. I love feeling him inside me that way and he loves the tightness of it.

Anyway, keep writing darlin and God bless. Ben and I have submitted stories (him 1, me 2). Not sure when they may be posted, but they are coming. Been a long time!

Stay Horny always darlin!

4. PatientPassion says:

Very hot, sensualcouple! I'd love to read what happened next, and I wish you could write about it!

I find it curious that all sorts of anal play are allowed, including toys, fingers and even oral stimulation, but the step hasn't been taken to include the penis as an instrument of anal pleasure. In no way to I want to question MH's stance, but respectfully, I am interested in knowing what sets that apart from any other kind of anal play. I guess this is just another reason to finish my discussion post on anal pleasure to help shed light on it!

5. Lila69 says:

Omg, so freaking hot! My husband and I love sharing a big double ended dildo too! It brings soooo much pleasure to both us. [Edited: story material versus comments]
    @hornyGG, get it, girl! [Ditto] We do anything everything BUTT!

6. Harper Shelby Thornton says:

I actually agree with that guideline to be honest, and it's not something I do with my husband either but I asked because I was simply curious.

7. Hot Tamale says:

Hi HornyGG (or any other women who really like anal play),

What is it that you love about anal sex? Does it feel as good as having a cock in your pussy? Do you cum from that type of penetration? Does the orgasm feel different? In order to cum, do you still need to be playing with your clit too?

Also, what's it like to have your asshole licked? I've heard that a lot of women find this very pleasureable. My husband has mentioned wanting to lick me there before (at the same time as he's eating my pussy) but I haven't gotten up the courage to let him try it yet (for obvious reasons…let the reader understand). Has anyone on this list cum from having your asshole licked?

Would love to hear more. Thanks so much!

[Editor's Note: These are great questions but *might* be better addressed in a post due to comment length concerns. If answering below, please try to keep it brief.]

8. CrazyHappyLoved says:

@HotTamale: Briefly (😉) , it's not better but different. And different is fun. Lot's of new sensations. Work up to it gradually or you'll hate it. I need clitoral with it for that kind of orgasm, but have squirted during if the angle is just right.

Oral stimulation there I enjoy giving more than recieving, but both are great. Just *that he's doing it* is a turn on, besides the sensations. Never tried to O during, but Rez reacts almost like it's his prostate. That good!

And, yeah, I'd be cool with submitting an expository on anal stimulation. Probably be good if others did, too, for different takes on the subject. I'd even like to hear why others *don't* like or do it. 😁

9. Lila69 says:

@Hot Tamale

You have never let you husband lick your asshole before? You're missing out!! Let him do it while he's eating your pussy. It feels amazing! Have you licked his? Its another amazing sensation to have a wet tongue penetrating your asshole.

I love giving my hubby rimjobs. Sometimes I'll spend 5 minutes on my knees behind him with my face buried in his ass, using my tongue for what it does best. He loves having his ass eaten as much as I do too.

10. sensualcouple says:

Glad people enjoyed the story. Its great to see the poll at the top also. We think people see anal sex as dirty, when in fact it’s very sensual because you have to go so slow. We reread our story last night and some of your comments and it ended with my wife face down on the bed, me sliding her vibrating dildo in and out while licking her sweet asshole until she came hard! It was hot!!

11. Lovinghusband says:

My wife cums hard from anal. We always have to pick and choose how we want to cum – or we'll cum from this if I keep my tongue there too long. I agree with Lila69's enthusiasm – though I can't tell someone they are necessarily missing out on something if they don't like it. But, I agree with the spirit of what Lila meant by "missing out". We think anal play is like one of the best roller-coasters at the amusement park. I'm not an expert on what nerve ending is connected where – butt I know this – we go crazy enjoying the most amazing sensations!!!! And that is not to reduce one iota our satisfaction from PIV sex (pussy) or any other oral or breast play. Yes, our playground is full! Great comments. God is good. LH