🔊 Travel Surprise

My husband used to travel a lot for his job. He would leave on Monday and come home on Friday. Occasionally, he would have to stay the weekend as well. On one such occasion, I told him I would leave our children with my parents and come to spend the weekend with him.

I went shopping and bought a white garter belt and stockings, white pumps, and a royal blue suit-dress. The jacket had a low cut neckline. The skirt was somewhat short but long enough to cover the stockings. Still, I had to be careful when I sat down. I had to catch a short flight and I usually dress comfy for air travel. But this time, I wanted to surprise my husband and look sexy when he picked me up at the airport. So I wore my new outfit for the trip.

The journey should have only taken 45 minutes to an hour, so I thought it would be easy. Little did I know the weather in our path. Air traffic control rerouted us to a different airport. We sat for an hour on the runway before they cleared us to take off for our destination. That "45-minute flight" lasted three hours! I got stressed out and uncomfortable in my outfit. I kept thinking I'd made a big mistake.

Finally, we landed. And there was my man, waiting anxiously with a big silly grin on his face! I don't know if we'd ever felt more happy to see each other.

We drove in the pouring rain to a seafood restaurant we both love. We got drenched as we ran from the car to the restaurant. No sooner had we ordered our food than the power went out. We couldn’t help but laugh at how this weekend was starting! After half an hour, the municipality got the electric service restored. Then the restaurant was finally able to prepare our meal. We ate, paid the check, and headed back to the hotel as the sky continued to dump buckets.

We made it to our room, again soaked to the skin and ready to get out of our clothes. I took off my jacket then my bra. Unzipping my skirt, I stepped out of it to reveal my garter and stockings. My husband's grin stretched from ear to ear as he checked me out. But after I let him enjoy the view a few minutes, I was ready to get those wet stockings off and enjoy some snuggle time.

We stood hugging and kissing, rubbing and grinding against each other. Apart for too long, we hungered for each other. Soom we fell into bed.

My baby nibbled my ear lobe, then kissed down my neck to my breast. His warm breath felt too good. He started licking circles around my nipples and then gently sucked them. As he continued to lick and suck, he added flicks with his tongue up and down over my hard nipples. Then his sucking grew more intense.

He reached down and started to finger me. My wet, juicy, plump womanhood invited his big rod to slide into me. Neither of us wanted to wait any longer. He rammed his cock into me, and we went at it hard. It didn’t take long for us both to explode together in orgasm. Afterward, we cuddled and fell asleep for an hour.

When we woke up, it was still raining. Opening the drapes, we lay together and watched it come down. I told my husband I was glad for the rain; it gave me an excuse to stay in our room all weekend!

I had packed another surprise for him: massage oil. I got him to roll onto his tummy so I could rub it into his arms, shoulders, and back. Next, I moved to dig my fingers into his cute butt, getting more turned on by the minute. I worked my way down his legs to his feet. Then I repositioned to straddle his oiled butt, sliding and riding it with my wet pussy. Before long, I orgasmed.

After that, I told him to turn over. I massaged his arms and chest and kissed him wildly. Then I took his big dick in my mouth. Oh, I love to lick and suck that cock. I bobbed up and down, letting his cock go all the way to the back of my throat. His responses told me he enjoyed every second, which added to my pleasure. But it wasn't enough for me. Eventually, I had to climb on him cowgirl style and ride him until I came again.

"Okay," he said, "your turn." He turned me on my tummy and rubbed my back and butt. Every third or fourth stroke he slipped a finger into my pussy, just often enough to keep me begging. Then he had me turn over on my back and massaged my big tits with the oil. Finally, he mounted me.

This time, he thrust long and slow, not fast and furious as in our first encounter that day. This was sensuous lovemaking. He whispered that he wanted to savor our moments together. Each hard, deep stroke brought me closer and closer.

I grabbed his ass and started bucking my hips and pulling him harder and deeper inside me. "Make me cum," I said, "Now! I've got to have you. All of you. Deeper. Harder. More!"

And then I felt my release. I gave a low guttural moan. Not a scream this time, just long moans as he let go. I felt his cum shoot inside me and his cock twitch and spasm as he began to moan too. We collapsed and cuddled until we felt like ordering room service to get our energy up for round three!

Audio File for this Story is Available in the Ignite Playlist.
Find it HERE
and on the Ignite Content page in the Main Menu.

Not an Ignitor yet?

1. hornyGG says:

Loved the story Southernheat and absolutely love a hot sexy massage! Inspired me to possibly have a little massage fun with Ben here soon.
    Of course this wouldn't be the first time your stories have given Ben and I some sensual inspiration 😘

Keep writing darlin and of course stay horny always! God Bless.

GG

• Southernheat says:

Thanks GG glad it inspired some hot fun ! Your stories certainly get me fired up! Just starting to read your book. Can’t wait!

2. Bertie says:

Southernheat, what a great story. I can imagine how happy your hubby was to see you get off the plane dressed that way.

Erotic massages are the best. Love how you got your pussy off riding his but. Top that with sucking his cock. Amazing!

Thanks for sharing.

3. SecondMarge says:

Reminds me of getting caught in the rain walking from our car to a restaurant where we had reservations for dinner. Light tan blouse with only a camisole under. I might as well have been in a wet Tshirt competition. It was either back to the car and lose our reservation or head straight to the ladies room to dry off as much as possible.
    To make matters worse for me (but pleasing to my husband) our booth wasn’t ready and we sat at the bar for 20 minutes.
    I admire women that are so orgasmic that can have experiences like yours. To orgasm over and over so easily is such a blessing. They are difficult for me and most times I don’t cum at all. Far less after every change in position. When I am fortunate enough, I’m satisfied and don’t even think that I could try for another.

• LoveMyWife56 says:

Marge,
      You certainly are not alone (I guess you know that). My wife sometimes cums once, occasionally twice, but often not at all. Being a goal oriented male, I always want her to have an orgasm. As for me, when young it was easy for me to cum, but the older I get the LONGER it takes me, and sometimes it doesn't happen. My wife still turns me on, and I love the sex, just cannot always finish. It makes me so happy when my wife screams I'm cumming! It makes my wife so happy when I explode inside her or on her. It is WONDERFUL when it all CUMS together...LOL.

4. Southernheat says:

Second Marge your certainly not alone.in early years I had to work hard to have an orgasm very seldom was it more than once. It got easier for me through the years Then menopause and it didn’t happen at all. That’s when I learned better ways to masturbate and my husband read a book called she comes first and he fine tuned a few things. Once we communicated better and I just told him not to pressure me to orgasm. I just begin to relax more and it just started to happen over and over again.

Sounds like your husband enjoyed your wet T-shirt look!

• SecondMarge says:

Thanks to both of you for the support. Still overcoming the teachings of masturbation being wrong and the distraction of my husbands inability to maintain erections. Add that to differences between our first marriages and I have much to learn and adjust to. My main objective is him being able to enjoy.

Yes he loves my breasts and whether it’s braless or low neckline when they are on display it excites him. He loved going to nude beaches with the first Marge and has finally convinced me to vacation at an adults only clothing optional resort. Not sure where I will find the bravery to actually go topless. I’m not an exhibitionist by nature. Maybe seeing others nude will encourage me.

• Southernheat says:

I was raised that masturbation was wrong. I didn’t really start doing it often until this last year. After five years of seldom having an orgasm during menopause, I decided I was going to do something about it. I wrote about it in this story https://marriageheat.com/2019/01/19/great-sex-after-menopause/.

Once I got better at achieving orgasm through masturbation it got easier with penetration, too. Not always; sometimes he still had to please me with a finger after sex. But I began to relax and not try so hard, to just enjoy our play time whether it ended in orgasm or not.

Don't be too hard on yourself. You have a lot going on. New marriage, trying new sexual things, his ED at times and understanding some memory loss issues he’s having. Just have some self-compassion and give yourself a break. You're doing great! All that matters is that you love each other, so just enjoy your time snuggling or having sex. Orgasm or not, enjoy the closeness. Blessings to you.

5. Landscaper says:

Great story, who doesn’t like surprises? A few years ago before airport security, I was at a gate to pick someone up. When the plane arrived and travelers were deporting a long-legged blonde walked up in a trench coat. As a man approached her she opened the trench coat and everyone got a beautiful surprise. Inclement weather can make for great intimate time together.
    Thanks for sharing, it made me remember some good times.

• Southernheat says:

Thanks for sharing that memory with us! Glad you enjoyed the story.I enjoyed your corvette story really hot!