She Wanted to Watch: Part 2 (L/A)

This post contains strong language (L) and anal play (A).

If you have not read “She Wanted to Watch (L)” then this story will not make sense.

Well, we were quite messy.   Lucy had my cum on her neck, her beautiful boobs, her tummy, and her pussy.   I was wet with coconut oil over my cock, and balls and had pre-cum running down my legs.  My face was full of oil and traces of my own cum that landed there when I ate Lucy’s pussy.

We were deeply satisfied after our extended session of masturbating together, but Lucy had decided that she wanted to make me cum in the shower in a very special way.  As we walked toward the shower, she grabbed our bottle of coconut oil and told me to make sure that I still had my cock-ring on.  (It does make a massive difference to how hard my cock becomes and remains.)

We climbed into a nice, hot shower and started washing one another.  I stood behind Lucy and fondled her boobs, pretending to wash them.  Her nipples were hard and super sensitive as I twisted them between my fingers. I moved one of my hands down and slipped it between her pussy lips and made little circles around her clit with my fingers.

She moved her feet apart to give me better access.  Her pussy was still slick from the oil, and my finger slipped into her quite easily.  “Do it from the back!” she said and bent forward and spread her legs very wide.

I started fingering her pussy from behind and immediately felt her own hand rubbing over her clit.  I grabbed the bottle of oil from her, squirted some on my hand, and attacked her with two and then three fingers.  It was wild!

She was shaking as she attacked her clit.  My Lucy is such a wild woman when we fuck.  There are just no barriers, and she was giving it her all. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers as she went through another series of orgasms, then she turned around and fell into my arms.  There was only the sound of our breathing. The warm water was so refreshing.

Lucy: Now it is time for you to get all my attention. You are under arrest!! Face the wall! Spread your legs! Bend forward!”

I did as I was told, and Lucy poured oil over my arse and into her hand, which she put between my legs from behind. She took hold of my cock, pulled it through my legs towards her, and started running her hand up and down over my head.  It felt so good; I was on fire. Then I felt her other hand starting to caress my arse and slowly increasing the pressure of her middle finger on the opening.  My cock was so alive and sensitive.

The next moment, her finger entered me, and she fingered me like I fingered her pussy.  I fought against my desire to cum because I did not want the sensation to stop.  It was heaven!  My legs were shaking, and I was so aware of the double sensation of my cock and arse being made love to.  As she entered and extracted her finger, I could feel the way I was stretching again and again.

Then Lucy did something that made me lose all control.  She went to her knees behind me while still fingering me, and she put her mouth over my cock and started sucking me—still from the back!

I screamed and filled her mouth with cum; it felt as if I could not stop cumming.  After a few seconds, she stopped sucking and just licked me until my spasms stopped.  I was shaking all over and had difficulty in standing.

Lucy had her day of taking charge, and she loved the feeling.  As we stood under the warm shower, she took her time to wash every part of my body, giving special attention to my cock and balls.  What a day to remember.

My final comment to Lucy: “Can we do it all again!?”

• ClimaXX says:

This was a difficult one to write. I was so hornet going through what happened that I was stroking while writing. Bad boy!!!

1. StillLikeNewlyweds says:

As I alluded to in my comment on GG’s story, it is very dangerous posting one of your stories on the same day as one of hers, but I survived.
    Thoroughly enjoyed this and part one. So glad to have you writing again. Recently when I was reading Demonstration Just 4 U to my wife I realized that so many of us comment about how much we love your stories and how hot they are, but your wife doesn’t always get enough credit. Most of my favorites of your stories (Riding the Monster will always be at the top of that list) began with the incredible creativity and initiative of your wife. So please pass on my praise to her (if she’s not reading this).You two are an awesome and sexually supercharged couple, and we love reading about your fun times together. Please keep it up😉

• ClimaXX says:

It is so nice to hear such a positive comment. May you be blessed. I designed a printable game with a lot of cards that you draw and each one is a "Truth or Dare" card. This creates such a massive amount of erotic times that you want to fuck for hours. Maybe MH can find a way of making it available in a printable format.

• StillLikeNewlyweds says:

That would be a great idea! We have some games like that and have had a lot of fun. Would love to see what you’ve come up with.

2. SouthernHeat says:

Mmmm sooo hot sizzling hot as all of your stories are !!
    Sounds like a great time was enjoyed by both of you! Got me a little wet this morning. Glad you are writing again

• ClimaXX says:

You say "a little wet"….. It should have been "dripping wet" girl. You have been exposed as a great masturbates. Your hubby is a blessed man.

• ClimaXX says:

Sexlovers, you used the word "inspiration'….
      I think that is one of the main reasons why I share my stories. I want couples to say, " Let us try it!!!"

3. FunJames says:

My super hot wife is at a convention this week, and reading your story is helping me cope. I read her the above letter of yours, and she promised to “take charge“ when she gets back home!
    I can’t wait to see her again, and I know she is getting lots of attention there in Tampa as she wore her new, super skimpy suit to a pool party last night. I asked her to wear it and tell me what reaction she received; this led to an awesome mutual masturbation session on the phone.
    Maybe I should share our own story of the teasing fun we have together…

• FunJames says:

[FunJames, this is turning into a story, so we are going to ask that, rather than continue it in the comments of another's post, you submit it as one of your own. ~MH]

Quick update: got a call from Patty (wife) late last night. She confirmed my guess that she commanded lots of attention at the pool party while wearing her spandex-type one piece swimsuit that hugged every bit of her amazing body, most notably her breasts that I noticed when she tried it on for me at home the night before her flight—the entire outline of her areoles were clear as were the 1/4” nipple buds.
      She wore a loose-fitting open jacket top that she said the guys were begging to see her remove. 😎
      It was very late, so we just did a quick FaceTime call that had me shooting a huge load within minutes as I watched her pulling her three fingers in and out of her sloppy wet cunt as she kept her suit on for maximum effect. Her knees buckled after her second violent orgasm.
      Note: this is a game we play on occasion for erotic post-teasing sex. We agreed ten years ago to never have sex with others, but we have found that cock and pussy teasing (yes, I do it too) is very hot for all involved.