Give Your Man a Hand

This one is only for the ladies. Guys, please do not read this. (Oh yes you will!)
I am aware that there are some ladies who have a much higher sex-drive than their husbands, but I also know there are times when the ladies are just not into making love and yet they are aware that their husbands need some release.

If this is the case, may I then suggest that you Give Your Man a Hand!

My dear ladies, a Handjob is one of the easiest and quickest ways to satisfy your husband. May I be so bold as to share a few ideas with you? Please take a few minutes to read this and just maybe your life can be easier and your husband’s life can be happier.
There are many different types of Handjobs. From the “quickie” that only takes a minute or two, to the “Full Attention” that can take as much time as you would like to give.
The most important thing to remember is that when you give your man a hand, please be involved in what you are doing. Do not seem to be detached or not even in the same room. Watch him, not the TV. Focus on his reactions and see his joy.

Before we start! Lesson one for each of these techniques….. LUBE, LUBE and more LUBE! Nothing hurts more than a dry Handjob!  Ready?  Let’s go.
The Quickie: – How you do it does not make any difference. The idea is to get his rocks off. Just do it and give him some relief. However, there are many ways to make it much more fun and ways for you to show that you care and truly love your husband. Here are but a few. Please add to the list with your desires or things that you do that your husband enjoys.
1. Surprise at the door: – Be ready when he comes home and meet him at the door. (It would be better if you did that completely naked) Do not say a word. Just close the door behind him, open his pants, take out his cock and start wanking him. While you are busy, loosen his pant and allow them to fall to the ground. If you see he is getting close to cumming, kneel down and allow him to cum on your boobs. Turn around and leave him like that while you go and clean up (or go and masturbate)
2. Behind in shower: – When you hear him getting into the shower, climb in without warning (wearing a T-shirt without a bra that will show your nipples when it gets wet will be a bonus) Stand behind him. Get your hands lathered with conditioner and put your arms around him, grab his cock and start working your magic.
3.  TV Distraction: – The idea is to be a bit of a control freak. While he is watching TV, you sit next to him and tell him that he has to continue watching the TV and MAY NOT give attention to what you are doing. Be slow in what you do. Take his cock out and see how slow you can be while keeping him on the edge. (Remember to bring some lube)
4. Wake the Snake: – This has been one of my fantasies. While he is asleep (encourage your husband to sleep in the nude) start playing with his cock. He might move away in his sleep, but just keep on pursuing him and get that prize at full attention. (It can be very exciting by the time that he is fully awake to hear the buzz of your sex toy and that you are masturbating yourself while you are wanking him)
5. Toothpaste Chiller: – Join him in the shower. Take some toothpaste and rub it on your hubby’s balls and the head of his cock. It will take a few seconds, and he will feel a ‘cool’ burning sensation. It is not unpleasant but arousing. Now continue to give him a handjob. (Some hair conditioner in your hand can add to the experience.
6. The Rimmer:- (focus on the rim) This can be sweet agony or heavenly torture for some. You focus on the ridge at the back of the head of the penis. Make fast little movements with your finger(s) on the ridge. This is called the Corona of the penis.
7. The Perpetual Sleeve:- (two hands –non-stop) Pour lots of coconut oil on his cock. Close your hand lightly to form a ‘sleeve’ around his cock. You move your hand from the tip of his penis all the way down, but as your one hand moves down far enough that the head of his cock comes out at the top, you start with the other hand from the top and keep on changing hands in such a way that it is as if a sleeve is rolling down his cock.  Try making your grip tighter and see the difference in his reaction.
8. Lighting the campfire:- (rubbing between two hands like lighting fire with stick) The idea is that instead of rubbing up and down the shaft, you place it between your two hands and gently roll from side to side. Like a slower version of twiddling a stick to start the aforementioned fire. Make sure that you make lots of contact with the head. Use plenty lube ladies.
9. Self Service:- Ask your husband to give you a demo – you watch and encourage him while he performs and masturbates for you. The important thing is to get involved. Talk to him. Tell him what you like. Ask him to do things. Play with yourself or sit in such a way that you show off your better parts. Some dirty talk or sexy sounds can be a great encouragement. If you get to excited it will not upset your husband if you join him and play with your pussy.
10. Reverse Jockey:- – Let him stand on his knees. You sit on his back, facing away from him. Now pull his penis through his legs and masturbate him from behind. This can also be done while sitting behind him. This can be a good time to give him some anal stimulation as well. Rub some oil on his anus and just allow your fingers to play around. (Be careful with those long nails)
11. Polishing the Head – Grab his hard cock just behind the head with your one hand.. (if UN-circumcised, pull the foreskin back all the way till the head is completely open) use lots of lube and just polish the head with the palm of your other hand. Be gentle. The sensation can be overwhelming and border on tickling.
12. Full Attention:- I love focusing on my wife. She is multi-orgasmic and has to cum a few times before I allow myself to cum, BUT…. there is great joy in becoming the main focus once in a while. Tell your husband that it is just about him now. Let him lie back on the bed, get some coconut oil and start rubbing it all over his body, focusing on his genital area. Play with his cock. Try different movements. Talk about his cock. Tell him how much you like it and how you enjoy playing with it. Tell him how it feels when he is in you or what it feels like when he cums in your pussy or mouth. Scratch his balls lightly with your nails. The main purpose is to give him maximum pleasure and focus only on him. He might ask you to do certain things or you could ask him what he would like you to do. He might ask you to touch yourself or to masturbate so that he can watch you while you are busy with him. Then do it!

Here is a wild idea that will have your husband on a high for a very long time. Tell him that you want to do a bit of research. Tell him that you want to give him a Handjob for seven nights in a row and each one will be a different technique and that he has to rate them on a scale of 1 tot 10. The suspense might just kill him. Now go and give that man a hand. Happy hunting! (and post your results here so that we can all learn from his (and your) experience.)

• 4.50 / 5 5

1. The Rose says:

Climaxx, I love this posting. It would be so great if the ladies took up the 7 night challenge and report back to us about the results. I must say that I love a handjob and my wife really does magic with her little hands. The idea of – (just once in a while) – to have all the focus on me is very thrilling. I must be honest about point #9. About two weeks ago we decided that it was a day where I wanted my wife to cum various times during the day. All the focus was on her, her pussy, her orgasms, her pleasure. That evening my wife and I were sitting outside and I had brought out her rabbit vibrator and she was playing with herself while I was watching. Suddenly she said, "This is not fun anymore. I want you to play with yourself while I watch." I was rock hard in 5 seconds. We were both naked and I started playing with myself and took my time while doing all the things I likes while she was encouraging me and having multiple orgasm. I ended off cumming with so much pleasure that I thought I was going to pass out. Great memory.

• ClimaXX says:

Hi there to The Rose, I was impressed with your idea of having an entire day focused on your wife and taking care of her only. It is so important that we lay our own desires aside and give our wives maximum joy and pleasure. I could just imagine the two of you sitting outside and playing Jack(ing) and Jill(ing) together.

2. hornyGG says:

Climaxx, great post! As I have said many times, I get so turned on watching my husband Ben beat his meat. But I get just as turned on doing it for him. We have enjoyed many of the suggestions you mentioned, some many times. I love seeing his facial expressions and the feel of his cock throbbing in my hand as he gets his nut. Getting wet just thinking about it! Stay horny!

• ClimaXX says:

Hi HorneyGG. Your own sexuality is so exciting. I believe that most men have a tremendous desire to have hot and willing wives. But let us be quite honest about something…. sexy is a way we think! It is something that takes place in our heads long before it happens in our bodies. I believe that we owe it to our spouses to think sexy and plan sexy and then do sexy. There is just so much fun to be had if we want to. Stay wild!

3. RHRN says:

Love this posting. It is very good info. I have been the recipient of most of these styles of handjobs, and I have appreciated all of them. One suggestion I have, and it's not for the faint of heart, add a little anal play to the mix. My wife surprised me night a few years ago. She was doing #6 on this list, the rimmer. I was losing my my mind with the sensations, my cock was rock hard and I couldn't even see straight. Then all of a sudden she stuck a finger in my butt. I mean IN MY BUTT. She started sliding it in and out while she focused on the rim of my penis. I came harder than I ever have. Over time she has perfected this form of play.

• ClimaXX says:

RHRN, I cannot agree more abut this little pleasure. I have on some rare occasions had a problem in cumming. (Mostly due to stress or just being to tired), but if my wife starts giving me attention there, I blow like a whale.

4. PacMan says:

There's a lot we still need to try …but #2 sounds awesome. I rarely ever get to, but I would love to see my wife in a see thru wet tshirt. Not only is it sexy to break the rules (showering in clothes), but I would love the visual of my wife's hard nipples trying to rip through her clingy shirt. Hot!

5. John Thompson says:

Like you said, us guys couldn't resist reading! I love a hand job from my wife. My favourite is with me lying on my back with my erect cock sticking up. She lubes my cock with KY gel, which is exquisite! She kneels nude beside me, positioned just right for her breasts to swing above me with her strokes, and for my hands to fondle her bottom, thighs and reach between her legs. She strokes and tugs me with her full fist round my shaft, riding right over its head but keeping clear of my scrotum. She can tell when I'm about to come and takes me through to my semen spurt with just her finger and thumb stroking across my corona. I have to tell her when to stop though! Then, tidy girl that she is, she always wipes my semen off my front with a tissue, or with her panties if they're nearby on our bed. My other favourite place is in the shower with me holding her naked body against me, and using soap as our lube. I squirt across the shower cubicle and best of all we don't need to clear up afterwards!

6. Old Lover says:

Oops! Couldn't help myself – great advice on techniques. One additional suggestion from a grateful husband of a very generous wife.

If your guy is really horny and he tells you that he urgently needs to get off, eagerly join him for that creative hand job quickie.

The following is an accurate transcript account of my desperate need to cum this morning and how my lovely Anne responded with generous eagerness. I'm basking in the satisfaction of physical release and thought MHers would appreciate this real time account of Christian marriage heat!

Just this morning, after our guests left after a week of gatherings and visiting, my Anne was busily collecting linens as I helped pick-up around the house. We hadn't made love for over a week. Although I had jacked-off twice in the last few days, Anne's beauty and loveliness was wonderfully distracting and I was ready to jump her bones! I was so fucking horny that I casually walked in the laundry room, made a little small talk about the good time we had with the family and announced, "Honey, I'm so horny! Let's make love tonight, but I need release right now, so I'm going to shower and jack-off. Your busy, but I knew you'd want to know, and if you want to join me, great!" She looked up and smiled as she laughingly said, "Is sex all that you think about, old man! It hasn't crossed my mind this morning!" We then exchanged sexual banter and I headed toward our master bath. Within seconds, I heard Anne call, "Where are you!" Then she came around the corner and said, "I turned to give you a hand and you'd disappeared!" I stood there, naked and stroking my cock getting it rock hard for my good cum. Her glance at me pleasuring myself made her flash her wonderful, sexy smile.

Wow, I thought, 'What a generous wife." She was not just willing to help me out, but ready and eager to do so.

Needing something to cum into, I asked if I could use her panties! Again, she flashed a smile, and a quick, "No, I've got too much laundry to do and I'm not planning to wash my panties that you cum on. You are so ready to cum," she laughed, "Use this hand towel."

She clearly was in the mood to make me cum good, so I asked, "You love me jack me off, don't you!" She demurely responded, "Yes! And I want you to cum good."

Anne embraced me from behind so she could bear down on my stomach just above my pubic area in order to massage my prostate. She is incredibly skilled at doing so, and in no time I blurted out, "Oh, baby, it feels so good! Fuck my prostate hard." Anne then whispered in her sexy, lusty voice, "Cum, baby, cum hard for me!" That's all it took and I creamed as I shouted, "Oh, fuuck . . . fuck me . . . harder," as she urged me on with "Cum . . . keep cumming baby . . . Oh, I love you!"

What a great relief and release and my Anne loved it as much as I enjoyed unloding my cum!

Ladies, be generous to you horny husband!